First Cycle Advise- Test Prop / Winstrol - AnabolicMinds.com

First Cycle Advise- Test Prop / Winstrol

  1. New Member
    flowrida02's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    42

    Reputation

    First Cycle Advise- Test Prop / Winstrol


    I have this cycle coming in a couple weeks in the mail:

    3 x GP Test Prop 100, 2 x GP Stan 10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

    Cycle length and layout:
    Length 8 weeks
    Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop every other day.
    Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan (winstrol) 10 per day.
    Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continued for at least 10 days after cycle.)


    Do I need HCG? And what's a good PCT to consider? Also I am prone to hairloss on my mother's side. Should I be worried about losing my hair? Goal is to gain about 10 lbs lbm, and drop bf to about 7-8%.

    22 yrs old
    172 lbs
    Body Fat- 10%
    5'10''
    4 Years exp.
    First cycle

  2. New Member
    Boomer3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    147

    Reputation

    Is this real?
  3. New Member
    Bubba21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    57

    Reputation

    Ive seen this exact pre designed stack. If you indeed got it where I think you did then you shouldnt run anything else because it is predesigned. I believe is deemed an intermediate cutting stack if im correct. Besides that your kinda young to be running test dont you think? Your body is still producing enough for you to get great results without it if you eat right and train hard.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    2720

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba21 View Post
    Ive seen this exact pre designed stack. If you indeed got it where I think you did then you shouldnt run anything else because it is predesigned. I believe is deemed an intermediate cutting stack if im correct. Besides that your kinda young to be running test dont you think? Your body is still producing enough for you to get great results without it if you eat right and train hard.
    I think I've seen this stack too....

    I want the 20 week advanced bulking cycle ... the one with all the gh
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  5. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10109

    Reputation

    if you got a pre designed cycle where's the PCT
  6. New Member
    Boomer3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    147

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    if you got a pre designed cycle where's the PCT




    Thank you....
  7. New Member
    flowrida02's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    42

    Reputation

    It is a predesigned stack. I'm sure you guys have seen it before. Is the test prop over-kill? I know it doesn't come with a PCT and my friend has be freaked out about my balls going up into my stomach so he thinks i should be running some HCG. Idk if that's necessary.. I'm considering just taking the winstrol to avoid a lot of the hassle and just get ripped up.
  8. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    2720

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by flowrida02 View Post
    It is a predesigned stack. I'm sure you guys have seen it before. Is the test prop over-kill? I know it doesn't come with a PCT and my friend has be freaked out about my balls going up into my stomach so he thinks i should be running some HCG. Idk if that's necessary.. I'm considering just taking the winstrol to avoid a lot of the hassle and just get ripped up.
    If you don't use hcg, you at least need some tor clomid or nolva.. I'm pretty sure a bag of clomid is only around 10$ or you can just buy the pre-designed pct they offer
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  9. New Member
    flowrida02's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    42

    Reputation

    alright thanks for the info
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test Prop, Epistane and Winstrol
    By Stodd347 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 09:14 AM
  2. Test prop + Dbol ending with Winstrol
    By HolyPower in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 05:39 PM
  3. Test prop and winstrol cycle
    By buquicchioc09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 10:32 AM
  4. Asking Injectable Winstrol Cycle Advise
    By powerhouse43 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 12:37 AM
  5. TREN AND TEST PROP + WINSTROL?
    By CrAzyOttER in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-15-2005, 11:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in