First Cycle Advise- Test Prop / Winstrol

F

flowrida02

Awards
I have this cycle coming in a couple weeks in the mail:

3 x GP Test Prop 100, 2 x GP Stan 10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Cycle length and layout:
Length 8 weeks
Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop every other day.
Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan (winstrol) 10 per day.
Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continued for at least 10 days after cycle.)

Do I need HCG? And what's a good PCT to consider? Also I am prone to hairloss on my mother's side. Should I be worried about losing my hair? Goal is to gain about 10 lbs lbm, and drop bf to about 7-8%.

22 yrs old
172 lbs
Body Fat- 10%
5'10''
4 Years exp.
First cycle

B

Bubba21

Awards
Ive seen this exact pre designed stack. If you indeed got it where I think you did then you shouldnt run anything else because it is predesigned. I believe is deemed an intermediate cutting stack if im correct. Besides that your kinda young to be running test dont you think? Your body is still producing enough for you to get great results without it if you eat right and train hard.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Ive seen this exact pre designed stack. If you indeed got it where I think you did then you shouldnt run anything else because it is predesigned. I believe is deemed an intermediate cutting stack if im correct. Besides that your kinda young to be running test dont you think? Your body is still producing enough for you to get great results without it if you eat right and train hard.
I think I've seen this stack too....

I want the 20 week advanced bulking cycle ... the one with all the gh

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if you got a pre designed cycle where's the PCT

F

flowrida02

Awards
It is a predesigned stack. I'm sure you guys have seen it before. Is the test prop over-kill? I know it doesn't come with a PCT and my friend has be freaked out about my balls going up into my stomach so he thinks i should be running some HCG. Idk if that's necessary.. I'm considering just taking the winstrol to avoid a lot of the hassle and just get ripped up.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
It is a predesigned stack. I'm sure you guys have seen it before. Is the test prop over-kill? I know it doesn't come with a PCT and my friend has be freaked out about my balls going up into my stomach so he thinks i should be running some HCG. Idk if that's necessary.. I'm considering just taking the winstrol to avoid a lot of the hassle and just get ripped up.
If you don't use hcg, you at least need some tor clomid or nolva.. I'm pretty sure a bag of clomid is only around 10$ or you can just buy the pre-designed pct they offer