Epi/MDROL Cycle.

tflegitimate

Awards
Hey guys,

First post on this forum, or really any BBing forum in general.

I have been contemplating an 8 week Epi/Mdrol bridge.

Something along the lines of :

20/40/40/40/20/0/0/0/ Epi
0/0/0/0/10/20/20/20 Mdrol

This would be my third cycle, first two were Hdrol standalones that yielded good results. Both cycles had a OTC PCT, with the second one being very comprehensive, first one, not so much. But none the less, zero negative sides and I maintained a large majority of gains.

Its been about 7 months since previous cycle, so Im thinkin' its time for more.

About me :
22 years old, serious lifting for a couple years now, 5'9 200 lbs @ about 15 %, Im finally on the "cusp" of being somewhat lean and I would most definitely like to use this cycle to make that happen.

Diet is, and will be, dialed in. For the first 5 weeks I would like to be at a defecit of about 500, putting me in the 2500 cals range. Since the primary objective is ultimately love handle loss, I wanna keep it 50% protein 30% carbs and 20% fat. The macro percentage will be mantained the lot of the cycle, but I was considering jumping to maintence for the final four weeks @3000 cals, Possibly adding more carbs dependent on how im feeling.

Training will be four times a week, no fancy programs. Heavy weight for twelve solid reps across the board...a'la Ronnie Coleman :)

Support supps will be Life Support @ triple dose, (Cycle Support makes me wanna gag), animal flex, zma if i cant sleep, and the other standard stuff.

Pct is an area I feel I might just need some input. Im fully aware im gonna need to purchase some lab rats to try out some research chems on. No nolvadex xt and pray it all works out down stairs.

Liquid Torem will most likely be my daisy, can someone give me some input into dosing and length?

Any positive feedback will be greatly appreciated. Tips suggestions, tell me to go f myself, its all gooood :)

p.s. I know its kinda frowned upon running to methyls, but for one week I think ill survive.

placebo2

Awards
looks great except I would start with the mdrol and then bridge into epi, you should be able to retain more gains that way. For torem, the standard dosing is 90/60/60/30 (120mg for the first couple of days is optional)

tflegitimate

Awards
Cool, I really appreciate the reply. I considered using mdrol first... I just kinda worry about packing on too much fat on the first part of the cycle. But i guess there is no difference from getting fat in the begining to getting fat in the end.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't... way too long for SD/Epi. 6 weeks max for this cycle.

And Mdrol comes first for the quick explosive gains which you will need more time to hold on to. You don't want those big gains coming near the end of your cycle.

grippo

grippo

Awards
Hey guys,

First post on this forum, or really any BBing forum in general.

I have been contemplating an 8 week Epi/Mdrol bridge.

Something along the lines of :

This would be my third cycle, first two were Hdrol standalones that yielded good results. Both cycles had a OTC PCT, with the second one being very comprehensive, first one, not so much. But none the less, zero negative sides and I maintained a large majority of gains.

Its been about 7 months since previous cycle, so Im thinkin' its time for more.

About me :
22 years old, serious lifting for a couple years now, 5'9 200 lbs @ about 15 %, Im finally on the "cusp" of being somewhat lean and I would most definitely like to use this cycle to make that happen.

Diet is, and will be, dialed in. For the first 5 weeks I would like to be at a defecit of about 500, putting me in the 2500 cals range. Since the primary objective is ultimately love handle loss, I wanna keep it 50% protein 30% carbs and 20% fat. The macro percentage will be mantained the lot of the cycle, but I was considering jumping to maintence for the final four weeks @3000 cals, Possibly adding more carbs dependent on how im feeling.

Training will be four times a week, no fancy programs. Heavy weight for twelve solid reps across the board...a'la Ronnie Coleman :)

Support supps will be Life Support @ triple dose, (Cycle Support makes me wanna gag), animal flex, zma if i cant sleep, and the other standard stuff.

Pct is an area I feel I might just need some input. Im fully aware im gonna need to purchase some lab rats to try out some research chems on. No nolvadex xt and pray it all works out down stairs.

Liquid Torem will most likely be my daisy, can someone give me some input into dosing and length?

Any positive feedback will be greatly appreciated. Tips suggestions, tell me to go f myself, its all gooood :)

p.s. I know its kinda frowned upon running to methyls, but for one week I think ill survive.
Mdrol 10/20/20/0/0/0
Epi 0/0/20/30/40/40

I just ran this bridge for a re-comp, gained about 10 lbs while losing about 2% BF, diet was the key.