epistane and Furuza

theboiwonder

Awards
Hey fellas, I am about to begin my Epistane stacked with furuza cycle. I am 5'9 176lbs 12.3% bodyfat. I am still contemplating how many calories I should take in. I want to get my abs out but also gain some size if possible. I don't need to gain like 13 pounds. Any suggestions? Also I have some Computer jobs I am going to be interviewing for and I was wondering if this can cause me to fail a drug test? I mean this stuff is legal so if I failed would I just have to show them its legal?

Thanks guys.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
They wont be looking for this stuff in your piss test. Theyll be looking at dope, cocaine, prescription pills, etc.. They wont use a lab that will pull this stuff up.. it'd cost them an arm and a leg if they did that to every employee, not to mention its legal!

Bubba21

Awards
Thats going to be a SUPER dry cycle. Epistane alone should give you the results you want. Ive always had great results with epistane. I would eat at your maintanence caloric level. maybe add 500 calories or so. Just eat lean and clean and youll be good. Drink LOTS of water to, around 1 gallon a day to keep your liver functioning well.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Thats going to be a SUPER dry cycle. Epistane alone should give you the results you want. Ive always had great results with epistane. I would eat at your maintanence caloric level. maybe add 500 calories or so. Just eat lean and clean and youll be good. Drink LOTS of water to, around 1 gallon a day to keep your liver functioning well.
Yeah, SUPER dry for sure. Hell, I'd be guzzling water constantly with that cycle more than likely, like 2 gallons a day I'd say.

Still a nice summer cycle if your joints don't get too dry. I'd also reccommend taking quality fish oil, and getting in like 8g/day, and probably glucosamine!

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
is this your first cycle,. imo just go with epi, furuza needs to be dose high and long, it'll cost you some $ unless you do have the funds

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Furuza gets pretty pricey. Im running it right now with a Pmag induced H-drol recomp. Im going through Furuza like crazy, and by the time the cycles over, I'll have gone through almost 4 bottles. It almost makes me wish Id have tried another compound.

I agree with the other posters about having it added to epi will be very dry. Im drinking 2 gallons of water a day and chewing up glucosamine and im feeling dry, and epi is even worse than high dose H-drol in that area. Plenty of fish oil and gluco if you go this route. Personally, I'd just go with Epi unless youve ran it before and found it to be subpar. Ive your an Epi virgin, try it solo for a few weeks..you can alsways add the Furuza in later!

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Furuza gets pretty pricey. Im running it right now with a Pmag induced H-drol recomp. Im going through Furuza like crazy, and by the time the cycles over, I'll have gone through almost 4 bottles. It almost makes me wish Id have tried another compound.

I agree with the other posters about having it added to epi will be very dry. Im drinking 2 gallons of water a day and chewing up glucosamine and im feeling dry, and epi is even worse than high dose H-drol in that area. Plenty of fish oil and gluco if you go this route. Personally, I'd just go with Epi unless youve ran it before and found it to be subpar. Ive your an Epi virgin, try it solo for a few weeks..you can alsways add the Furuza in later!
i hear ya bro, imo hdrol and fza would be a better cycle, epi dries you out ,and it lower estro, im actually goin to run that(hd/fza) ive been sitting on it for months. lol im making good gains with out ph's at the moment, just doing the natty thing for now, when i plateau ill give it go