15 dollar superdrol

mgccc5715

Awards
Over at supplement ware house they have a superdrol clone called Powerdrol on sale for 14.95 90 caps at 10 mg. The only catch is that it expired in august 2010 would you guys trust this stuff enough to drop fifteen bucks on it?

mgccc5715

Awards
You're right about that, hopefully if my order doesn't get too heavy it won't hurt me.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya that's where they get you... Always have nice prices... But then a hefty shipping price. :rasp:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get Phreak or Phorce from nutra, just care to dose the Phreak lower.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Over at supplement ware house they have a superdrol clone called Powerdrol on sale for 14.95 90 caps at 10 mg. The only catch is that it expired in august 2010 would you guys trust this stuff enough to drop fifteen bucks on it?
It will be just fine, think just as potent as when it was capped.
More than likely in the absents of extreme heat(130+) or moisture intrusion, our supplements could last decades.

How Long Due Prescription Drugs Last?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/172547-how-long-i.html

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established

isnt their shipping kinda expensive over there if i can remember so with that in mind it comes out to be more..