OMG, back pumps...

  1. OMG, back pumps...


    ...suck.

    So on my first cycle of MDrol last year, I did 10/20/20, took all support supps, and I also dosed about 3g of taurine ED. I had very little sides, just thirst and slight lethargy.

    This time around, I decided to only take the taurine if I needed it. Yesterday was the start of my 3rd week, and WOW, I had to rest 15 min after my 5x5 of squats due to the crazy lower back pumps before I could finish up my 5x5 of deads.

    Funny thing is, why would it only show up in week 3, and not earlier?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    ...suck.

    So on my first cycle of MDrol last year, I did 10/20/20, took all support supps, and I also dosed about 3g of taurine ED. I had very little sides, just thirst and slight lethargy.

    This time around, I decided to only take the taurine if I needed it. Yesterday was the start of my 3rd week, and WOW, I had to rest 15 min after my 5x5 of squats due to the crazy lower back pumps before I could finish up my 5x5 of deads.

    Funny thing is, why would it only show up in week 3, and not earlier?
    It's more saturated in the blood stream? That's the only logical explination for me. Maybe someone else can chime in though.

    I never had a single back pump on M-Drol and I ran it @ 20/20/20/20/30.

  3. What has your diet been like the past few days? If you had a lot of sodium and carbs that always seemed to make the pumps all that much intence for me.
    •   
       


  4. Ya it's usually when I bump it to 30mg(which usually in weeks 3 & 4) that I'll get them. Usually don't though. And I just work through the pain. Problem I really have is the calf pumps during cardio on SD. My god like 10mins in they're screaming for me to stop but it doesn't stop me, Beast keeps going

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AwfullyAmazin View Post
    It's more saturated in the blood stream? That's the only logical explination for me. Maybe someone else can chime in though.

    I never had a single back pump on M-Drol and I ran it @ 20/20/20/20/30.
    5 wks on Mdrol? ??!!?? that's crazy! I thought most people would run it 3-4 wks.

    As for me, I'm doing 4 wks this time around, 10/20/20/20. I don't think I'll need to bump up to 30.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    5 wks on Mdrol? ??!!?? that's crazy! I thought most people would run it 3-4 wks.

    As for me, I'm doing 4 wks this time around, 10/20/20/20. I don't think I'll need to bump up to 30.
    Yeah, I don't believe in the same things others believe. Bloodwork says I'm fine, so clearly I'm in the clear, lol. Just test your limits slowly, go by feel.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AwfullyAmazin View Post
    Yeah, I don't believe in the same things others believe. Bloodwork says I'm fine, so clearly I'm in the clear, lol. Just test your limits slowly, go by feel.
    You gains never leveled off? I'm going 4wks this time because I felt that a 3-wk cycle was too short, and my gains were still progressing at wk3 in my last cycle. wk 4 of my last cycle and my lifts were almost exactly the same, with only last set/rep being more of a struggle. Therefore this time I'm going for 4wks. I don't know if i'd ever go past 4 wks though. But hey, if it worked for you, good for you. :-)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. back pumps??
    By FLgator in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 10:41 PM
  2. back pumps
    By animalkrack3r in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 09:14 PM
  3. SD Back Pumps
    By PapaBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-12-2006, 04:21 PM
Log in
Log in