Anabolic Drug testing questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinto

Awards
Apologies in advance if this seems a bit like a rant.

My ex told me to check out the banned supplement list for the NYPD and while a my superdrol (2,17a Dimethyl-Etiocholan-3-one, 17b-ol) was not the superdrol listed I'm going to assume it is also banned.
Before I take it I'd like to know if they do in fact test for these types of supplements before accepting new recruits, I'm jumping the gun here as I'm still years from being called, and how long is it detectable via a hair sample or urine sample?
On my own searches I see stuff about the half-life being 6-8hrs and then something that said 10 days in the body.
And finally, my superdrol is in 15mg capsules (one capsule per serving), I'm 145lbs with bricks in my pockets so I feel 2 servings a day might be a bit much starting out; should I, if at all, raise the dosage in the second or third week? And if one serving is it best pre-workout or before bed?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
5'10" 136lbs and wanting to take a steroid?! Brah, just start eating more and training hard and heavy. Food will do more for you than Sdrol will at this point. I know it's not what you wanted to hear, but it's the truth!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
5'10" 136lbs and wanting to take a steroid?! Brah, just start eating more and training hard and heavy. Food will do more for you than Sdrol will at this point. I know it's not what you wanted to hear, but it's the truth!

X2, eat, train. You will grow.

Vinto

Awards
A few years back I was about 130 in my freshman year at college, got into an accident and lost 20lbs. About a year later a friend and I started training, he gained like 30lbs at school and wanted to help me out. Gains were almost instant and I only ate a little bit more (not including the weight gainer and post workout shakes) I probably hit 135 and plateaued. Then a buddy showed me Mass FX, I started eating more when I was taking that and hit 145 and have been stuck there for about a year now though in the passed 8 months I stopped for school/work.

In my diet all my food/shakes total was prob around 5k calories and about 200g of protein and more carbs. I'll be eating like that again and probably doubling up on shakes.
Without too much family history nobody in my family is big with exception to my grandpa, everybody is tall in my family but slim. But I have 2 brothers, one did steroids in his younger years and was 6'0 and probably in the 180s-190s and built, the other is 6'2 and 165 tops. Me being 5'10 I'd just like to hit 155-165 range I'm not looking to gain massive size and have arms like howitzers, just looking to push past where my body type will allow me currently. As much as the above statement will make this seem contradictory; using the SD isn't a decision I'm making lightly or to cut corners.

Ash16

Awards
What I would do mate is clean bulk + heavy weights till you plateau.. then maintenance diet and high rep work outs to help solidify gains.. after a month of that take a week or two off of the gym all together so you can shock your body to grow again in the next bulk stage. Rinse and repeat till at least 180-190 lbs and then think about anabolics.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can reach your goal without putting your body through the risks of a steroid, and putting applying for the job at risk as well. Give up on the shakes, learn to eat solid foods. Its not difficult to gain mass naturally when you are below healthy weight for a woman at your height.

Status
Not open for further replies.