SD/Halo bridge pct question (libido)

cmurda3104

Awards
About to finish up my cycle before i go home on predeployment leave and i just want to make sure my pct is solid when it comes to my libido because id like everything to work while i home before i go overseas lol. Right now i got Liquid tamox and a bottle of Cellucor P6 i won in a contest that i plan on using so far. Should the tamox and P6 be good enough or should i throw in inhibit e as well?

Cycle went as follows
SD: 10/20/20/0/0/0
Halo: 0/0/50/75/75/75

PCT
Tamox: 40/40/20/20
P6: 2 am 2 pm ED for duration of Tamox

any and all input will be greatly appreciated

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Halodrol takes awhile for it to kick in.. You should've just used Epistane bro.

But anyways, PCT looks fine, I'm unaware of what P6 is, but the SERM will do its job either way. Maybe get some DAA for a nice natural testosterone booster if anything, but you're good to go bro! What were the gains like? Weight and bodyfat changes? Strength gains?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you going to be on PCT when you get home? If so pick up Sustain Alpha (transdermal) or Titanium from Athletix, two supps that did the best for my libido.

Also, toremifene is a better SERM than nolva for libido, in pretty much everyone ive seen use it.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Are you going to be on PCT when you get home? If so pick up Sustain Alpha (transdermal) or Titanium from Athletix, two supps that did the best for my libido.

Also, toremifene is a better SERM than nolva for libido, in pretty much everyone ive seen use it.
Didn't know Torem was better for libido. ;o

What about Clomid vs Nolva for libido? I've only used Clomid personally and it killed my libido, lol.

MacTruck33

Awards
P6 is an excellent product, used it for my Beastdrol PCT and was borderline getting better gains than I did from the actual Beastdrol.