I have a slight problem... I need some questions answered

1. Exclamation I have a slight problem... I need some questions answered

Ok i started a cycle of halotest 25 50/75/75/75/75/75 I'm in the middle of my second week. I preloaded 1 week with cycle assist and I'm continue through cycle and pct. I have nolva for my pct going to run it 20/20/10/10. But here's my problem. I ordered 2 bottles of halotest 25 and when I got them in the mail only 1 bottle came so I called the website I bought it off of and they said they will send me one right away so I went ahead and started my cycle. Well, 2 weeks later it came in the mail and they sent me androdroll instead.... They are all screwed up. I was wondering if it would be ok to finish the bottle of halotest within the next week in a half and just pick up with up androdrol...

2. Androdrol appears to be:

20mg H-drol
    15mg Epi
    15mg M-LMG
    10mg Superdrol

3 methyls and a non methyl in one. I personally wouldn't touch it with your liver. I say buy another Halotest from a different, reputable site and sell the Androdrol. Just my $0.02.

3. Ok thanks
    •   

4. Damn! I just did some research on androdrol and that just seems absolutely insane. I'm definitely selling it and pickin up another halotest bottle

5. androdrols an irresponsible product I would never recommend it to anyone.

6. Quote Originally Posted by boxer78 View Post
    Androdrol appears to be:

20mg H-drol
    15mg Epi
    15mg M-LMG
    10mg Superdrol

3 methyls and a non methyl in one. I personally wouldn't touch it with your liver. I say buy another Halotest from a different, reputable site and sell the Androdrol. Just my $0.02.
    what a terrible product. So you would need to take 2-3 of these pills to get decent amounts of each designer... god damn lol
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

7. Since I have to buy another bottle of halotest I'll prob run out of this first bottle before the second one gets here....what should I do if that happens?

8. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    what a terrible product. So you would need to take 2-3 of these pills to get decent amounts of each designer... god damn lol
    Since I have to buy another bottle of halotest I'll prob run out of this first bottle before the second one gets here....what should I do if that happens?
  9. Never enough

End the cycle, or call around to local mom+pop supplement shops to see if they have a halodrol clone. Or order from someplace that ships fast and pay for overnighting. Those are your 3 options
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

10. Got ahold of the website I ordered it from they are overnighting me a new bottle of halotest for free! And I get to keep androdrol which I'll prob just sell

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 10:37 PM
  2. Need this one answered
    By ticket03 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 04:39 AM
  3. Need this answered please
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 11:57 AM
  4. M14add Questions Answered!!