clen

wantmoresize

Awards
I just administered 40mcg of clen to the subject and he did not feel anything off of it-- the subject has used ECA stacks many times over--should I up the dosage until the "shakiness" is evident?

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just take more over the next couple of days, it will build up in your body (~36 hour 1/2 life). I would not go over ~100-120 but 200mg is not unheard of.

size

Awards
  • Established
It is a building process. Some people respond to low levels of clen where other need more. Consequently, one should increase dosages at a moderate rate in order to find the effective level.

Typically, most males will find the best range to fall between 120-200mcgs.

the_destroyer55

Awards
I never really shake that much, but I have great effectiveness never going over 120mcg ED.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i am on day 3 of using clen. i am using 60mcg's and i am shaking like a madman for half the day.... do you think i should stop at 60 and let my body get use to it for a few days? i know your suppose to ramp up like 20mcg's per day but dam im worried that i will over do it....

thanks for any help you may have.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would wait, it is obviously working, you might be having seizures at 100mcg's if you are shaking like a leaf on a tree at 60 :).

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
just wait for the shaking to calm down and then go at it again.... dam i wonder if i should back it down to 40 first.

i am blown away about how bad this stuff makes me shake

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
What do u guys use to dose the clen?? dropper???

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
What do u guys use to dose the clen?? dropper???
I purchased mine from Custom. It comes with a dispenser top for the bottle, and a 3ml oral syringe. Make sure you have an accurate measuring device before you try this. For info, Custom sells his bottles that come with the tops and oral syringes on his site.

wantmoresize

Awards
hey guys--after using clen for a week and cutting out all junk food since I was bulking somewhat dirtily (more like pasta and stuff, not candy and junk like that)--and I lost <gulp> 16 pounds the first week going from 250-234--however, now I am at day 10 of the 2 week clen cycle and gained 1 pound back even though I am below maintenance in calories---weird huh? is it normal to have a huge loss the 1st week and nothing the second?

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
you probally Lost a Little Muscle too. Thats just Too Huge of a Drop in that short of time.

bige211

Awards
whats the max clen will stay in your system for??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11