Preloading DAA one week before PCT?
- 05-09-2011, 04:42 PM
- 05-09-2011, 08:27 PM
05-09-2011, 09:03 PM
i dont think its been out long enough to really have any signifigant studies on this.kinda curious too, and i think it depends on whats in your PCT.with a SERM i dont think i would preload it.but if going otc maybe for like 5 days before.just my 2 cents, not a chemist or anything.
05-09-2011, 09:32 PM
it wouldnt hurt, but I dont think its necessary especially if your using a serm, I agree with repthat21 there isnt enough studies(bloodwork) on it (preloading before pct). I say go for it and get some blood work and tell us about it.
05-09-2011, 11:24 PM
Im pretty sure PP's TCF-1 says to start 6 days before you start PCT. Or maybe I just heard that somewhere. Either way sounds like it could do you some good.
05-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Sh!t, id run it for 4wks before PCT to keep natural production going. I take that and HCGenerate for 4wks while ON. than creatine for 10 days before PCT to pre load that
05-09-2011, 11:54 PM
I have a week left of cycle so I will start it tomorrow. Might be pointless since the epistane will be battling it to keep my test levels down.
* I rep back *
05-10-2011, 03:51 AM
I dont have the official answer but when I start a pct with Tcf-1 (DAA) ill be doin it early. I might double the dose 5 days before ending the cycle.
( at heart )
Similar Forum Threads
- By ZamaMan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2010, 12:36 PM
- By princevince in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2010, 05:23 PM
- By abnxtwo in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 9Last Post: 02-27-2010, 04:06 PM
- By SprtNvolcoM in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 19Last Post: 05-05-2006, 09:28 AM
- By Yimen E.Cricket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-16-2003, 01:13 AM