stopping cycle M1T

wantmoresize

Awards
I am in the second half of my 2 on 2 off 2 on M1T cycle (20mgs/day)
however, I have been having a lot of elbow problems and cannot train heavy nor can I do a lot of the normal exercises I use--as I was going to start cutting after this cycle,
here are my questions:
1.) should I just stop the M1T now and start PCT again?
2.) Do I need PCT after 6 days of M1T , especially since I did the 2 weeks PCT already after the first 2 weeks of M1T?
3.) I am going to start my first ever clen cycle but wanted to add in some M5aa-- can I do this now?
4.) Should i just go with the PCT + clen?
5.)alternatives?
thanks everyone-Douglas

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would stop now and start PCT again, full four weeks since you have been on M1T more than 3 days

wantmoresize

Awards
I would stop now and start PCT again, full four weeks since you have been on M1T more than 3 days
Would you start the clen with the PCT since it has anti-catabolic properties?

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I personally don't buy that claim about clen, but don't have anything to back it up, besides my doubts that a non-androgen designed for weight-loss would be anti-catabolic during PCT.

Perhaps someone else is more suited to answer that question?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Clen may have anti-catabolic properties, there are arguments both ways. It does help keep from putting on fat during PCT, while keeping calories high to retain gains.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
in regards to clen, i used ONLY clen and nolva post cycle after my 1st m1t cycle and continued to make gains. I lost weight post cycle but not muscle mass...I say clen can work, if your an ectomorph i would say clen would do more harm than good though.

wantmoresize

Awards
in regards to clen, i used ONLY clen and nolva post cycle after my 1st m1t cycle and continued to make gains. I lost weight post cycle but not muscle mass...I say clen can work, if your an ectomorph i would say clen would do more harm than good though.
I am more of an endo-meso (tend to put fat on if I don't eat clean)--so i think taking clen will be a good idea--any recommendation on the timing of the doses? (if I take it at night will it affect sleep?)

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
clen would prolly be a good idea. i ate alot and still didnt gain much fat on clen

wantmoresize

Awards
clen would prolly be a good idea. i ate alot and still didnt gain much fat on clen
I have used, in the past, tons of ECA stacks, do you think this will affect my tolerance for clen-- what doses would you recommend and would you recommend I use a 2 on 2 off program for clen ? should I use Trimax in the 2 off weeks of clen?

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
trimax will cause muscle-wasting while not "on" something else.

Last edited:

wantmoresize

Awards
trimax is will cause muscle-wasting while not "on" something else.
that's what I figured-- and considering I just stopped the M1t it will be too soon to start the M5aa to stay harder and get more cut while I lift lighter weights due to elbow injuries

Skark

Awards
  • Established
When I first heard Clen was anabolic I thought...TOTAL BS!!

But you know, I've been on 4 days at 120mcg and a strict 2100 calories a day and I'm UP 2 LBS!!!!

And I was so close to goal wt :frustrate

wantmoresize

Awards
When I first heard Clen was anabolic I thought...TOTAL BS!!

But you know, I've been on 4 days at 120mcg and a strict 2100 calories a day and I'm UP 2 LBS!!!!

And I was so close to goal wt :frustrate
my goal is to get my waist smaller---although my midsection is hard it looks bloated

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There was someone on here who used clen post cycle and said they had horrible results.

I guess it's different per person.