First time taking nolva
- 07-19-2004, 01:29 PM
- 07-19-2004, 01:36 PM
07-19-2004, 01:51 PM
07-19-2004, 04:33 PM
A few studies I have read on women taking tamoxifen for treatment of breast cancer suggest breaking the dosages into two even dosages. I usually break my dosages up simply because the smaller dosages are a little easier on my stomach. But like these guys said, the half-life is long enough that it really doesn't matter.
07-19-2004, 06:01 PM
07-19-2004, 07:51 PM
07-19-2004, 08:34 PM
07-19-2004, 08:50 PM
07-20-2004, 04:39 PM
Its not the initial taste so much as the aftertaste that lasts for what seems like forever..
I found that if I took it right before I eat my protien-spkied cereal or my protein shakes that the aftertase was significantly reduced or eliminated.
07-21-2004, 02:25 PM
Ya the aftertaste is nasty and seems to never fo away for me but its a willing price to pay for me..
07-21-2004, 02:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mkbig in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2012, 09:37 PM
- By RTeee in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 10Last Post: 11-07-2011, 05:02 PM
- By 96dreamer in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:00 AM
- By underboss22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-13-2009, 05:53 PM
- By oceanrun in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2005, 01:16 PM