Help Help Help

brentd1983

Awards
Alright I am getting married in June and need to lose about 25 lbs quick. I go to the gym about 4-5 days a week and am just not seeing the results that I would like and plus I am not seeing the lbs off the scale. All advice will be appreciated from stacks, anabolics to specific workouts. Let me know what you got.

boxer78

Awards
25lbs in a month is pretty tough, IMO. First thing, IMO, is you need to track every single calorie you eat. Exercise and gear won't mean **** if you are eating 1200 calories over maintenance.

brentd1983

Awards
I can do that just logged on the a diet planner and it told me that i should be eating around 2200 calories a day.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
2000 cals and 80% should be protein, 15% fats and a small bit of carbs after a workout. Your goal is going to be hard to accomplish, even if you were on 600mg of Test and other anabolic's.

Your also posting in the wrong section man.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
you coulda started months ago and dropped it easily or did you not know you were getting married a month from now lol

brentd1983

Awards
No I did start about 2 months ago but i have seem to hit a wall, i have lost about 28 lbs and have 25 more to go for my goal weight just need the extra edge.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would have to lose a pound of fat a day and thats just not possible. You may be able to lose weight that fast but most of it is going to be muscle. You'll end up looking like a starved chicken.

brentd1983

Awards
LOL well i dont want that. Give me some suggestions to get me over this hump.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get your metabolism stoked for this one last push, so yes that means the exact opposite of what your thinking... your goin to need to eat high calories and carbs for the next 2 or 3 days. After that its cut out all carbs, even veggis for 2 weeks straight. During that time you'll want to incorporate HIIT cardio and do at least 2 bouts a day: one bout after breakfast and the 2nd after your resistance workout. You could do 20 minutes of hiit cardio and then 20 minutes of steady state cardio.

After 2 weeks, have a refeed day of asparagus, tomatoes, The next day refeed on clean complex carbs and then jump back into the low carb diet, but only at spurts of 3 days and then follow the refeed.

Resistance workouts: Just keep your rest in between workouts to 30 seconds. Make it cardio intensive.

If your lean dont be afraid of creatine. As for ph's, there are a ton that are excellent for cutting. Epi or hdrol stacked with Androhard for example.