bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Who is Ron Paul?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea that guy! Well he does have good fashion taste..

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
lol you do come out with some random threads

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was born retarded like that, but do u know the answer ?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol but why do juiceheads like him ? is he going to change steroid laws or something ?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
None of your threads really make any sense at all. Weird crap that no one else in there right mind thinks of. You must have a lot of time on your hands thinking of stuff that no one really gives a sh*t about.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Isn't there an unwritten rule that you need more post than threads started, not the other way around

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
None of your threads really make any sense at all. Weird crap that no one else in there right mind thinks of. You must have a lot of time on your hands thinking of stuff that no one really gives a sh*t about.
:rasp: you must have a lot of time on your hands reading my threads and commenting on them... apparently you gave a **** lol

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Speding too much time on bb.com I see.

I like him for his libertarian views.....I doubt he'll run in 2012 though.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I would assume it is his approach on drugs in general. I have heard that he feels it is the individuals right to do drugs etc given that they are using in their own homes or something similar and causing no harm to others etc. I am not 100% sure that is a correct description of how he views steroids, but I have heard talk of that before. I think it was back when he was running in 2008. He is pretty awesome though. He says what he wants to say and don't give a damn about pleasing people. He wants to get rid of the IRS and a bunch of other stuff nobody else would even mention doing.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess you are correct, alot of bodybuilders advertise him... lots of pros helped his campaign in 2008 also

mball52

Awards
  • Established
I would assume it is his approach on drugs in general. I have heard that he feels it is the individuals right to do drugs etc given that they are using in their own homes or something similar and causing no harm to others etc. I am not 100% sure that is a correct description of how he views steroids, but I have heard talk of that before. I think it was back when he was running in 2008. He is pretty awesome though. He says what he wants to say and don't give a damn about pleasing people. He wants to get rid of the IRS and a bunch of other stuff nobody else would even mention doing.
yep. this is spot on. just imagine if he got elected. ya never know, we may start seeing the good stuff back on the shelves! :ponder:

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Here is why I believe:

http://www.issues2000.org/2008/Ron_Paul_Drugs.htm

Q: In your 1988 campaign you said, All drugs should be decriminalized. Drugs should be distributed by any adult to other adults. There should be no controls on production, supply or purchase for adults. Is that still your position?

A: Yeah. Its sor of like alcohol. Alcohols a deadly drug, kills more people than anything else. And today the absurdity on this war on drugs has just been horrible. Now the federal government takes over and overrules states where state laws permit medicinal marijuana 1 for people dying of cancer. The federal government goes in and arrests these people, put them in prison with mandatory sentences. This war on drugs is totally out of control. If you want to regulate cigarettes and alcohol and drugs, it should be at the state level. Thats where I stand on it. The federal government has no prerogatives on this.

Q: But you would decriminalize it?

A: I would, at the federal level. I dont have control over the states. And thats why the Constitutions there.

On the issue of drugs, we have spent nearly five hundred billion dollars on the War on Drugs, since the 1970s. Total failure. Some day, we have to admit it. Today, we have the federal government going into states that have legal medical marijuana, arresting people--undermining state laws--arresting people who use marijuana when theyre dying with cancer and AIDS, and its done with, as a compassionate conservative. And it doesnt work.

What it does, it removes the ability to states to do their things, and also introduces the idea that its the federal government that will get to decide whether we get to take vitamins, and alternative medical care, or whatever. Most of our history, believe it or not, had no drug laws. Prohibition has been an absolute failure for alcohol. Drug addiction is a medical problem. Its not a problem of the law.

For the first 140 years of our history, we had essentially no federal war on drugs, and far fewer problems with drug addiction and related crimes as a consequence. In the past 30 years, even with the hundreds of millions of dollars spent on the drug war, little good has come of it. We have vacillated from efforts to stop the drugs at the source to severely punishing the users, yet nothing has improved.

The drug war encourages violence. Government violence against nonviolent users is notorious and has led to the unnecessary prison overpopulation. Innocent taxpayers are forced to pay for all this so-called justice. Our drug eradication project (using spraying) around the world, from Colombia to Afghanistan, breeds resentment because normal crops and good land can be severely damaged. Local populations perceive that the efforts and the profiteering remain somehow beneficial to our own agenda in these various countries.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I like this guy! However, I dont see any of this happening, even if he is elected. The senate will never pass any legislation this extravagant.

It WOULD be awesome though. I have agreed with this premise for a long time. If the federal governement would legalize drugs, they could tax them and we'd be one step closer to getting out of this national debt. Not to mention the decrease in unecessary imprisonment of pot heads, which WE all pay for. Youre definetely gonna have bootleggers who still try to smuggle drugs in, and that should be where the drug war is aimed.

Mball, I like the sound of what you said. One day..

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but one thing is that if steroids were lega, alot of people would have used them ...

the fun part is not many people do steroids because they can't find and if you are one that does, you will shine in public because you are bigger than average joe lol

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Very true.. i kinda like having an edge :D

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Without going into detail.

And yeah he's awesome for the whole steroid liberty people should make their own decisions thing.

But if we wanna have an economy left in 10 years. He is literally our only hope.
Zero exaggeration.

He may not run, but I feel he will push somebody into his spotlight and carry the cause of freedom loving Americans everywhere.

Do research he is THAT damn good.