I'm on my second week of Stenabol...

Damitri

Awards
and I'm starting to cramp up real bad when I do my cardio...specifically in my calves, hams and lower back. Initially I thought it was due to the fact that I wasn't stretching enough, and I had recently begun doing much more intense cardio. However, I've been stretching regularly and the problem continues. Is this due to the Sten? Any advice/opinions would be greatly appreciated.

On another note...I've been holding a lot of water weight as well, and I'm assuming that this is due to the Sten also. Any advice on a good prohormone I can run that is more for cutting purposes (similar to epistane)?

Thanks in advance.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
and I'm starting to cramp up real bad when I do my cardio...specifically in my calves, hams and lower back. Initially I thought it was due to the fact that I wasn't stretching enough, and I had recently begun doing much more intense cardio. However, I've been stretching regularly and the problem continues. Is this due to the Sten? Any advice/opinions would be greatly appreciated.

On another note...I've been holding a lot of water weight as well, and I'm assuming that this is due to the Sten also. Any advice on a good prohormone I can run that is more for cutting purposes (similar to epistane)?

Thanks in advance.
Yes, this is being caused by the Sten.

I usually dose 5-6 grams of taurine before weight training if calf/back pumps are becoming a problem and that does the trick for me.

If you're looking to stack another PH to help get rid of the water i would only consider stano-drol or androhard due to the insane liver stress from stenabol.

Damitri

Awards
Yes, this is being caused by the Sten.

I usually dose 5-6 grams of taurine before weight training if calf/back pumps are becoming a problem and that does the trick for me.

If you're looking to stack another PH to help get rid of the water i would only consider stano-drol or androhard due to the insane liver stress from stenabol.
Thanks a lot man...I actually wasn't planning on stacking it with the Sten. I was planning on ending this cycle, doing my PCT, and then doing another in a couple months. In that situation what would you suggest that would be for more of a lean bulk (similar to Epistane)?

Thanks again.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Epi, p mag, h drol, stano or androhard stacked with m-Lmg.