PROHORMONE FOR MASS WITH LEAST SIDES

grndslam

Awards
if you had to pick a prohormone (goal is muscle mass) with the least side effects what would one recommend? thnks

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Um... All have sides... But maybe pheara... Never ran it but slot have with good success...

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Phera for sure. Hdrol and epi can be good too if you know how to eat your a** off

Last edited:
phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
take the sides, gotta pay price for such a great thing. SD, but fav outa all of em, Tren bitch:439: i want my hair back

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its sort of contradictory, you want something with high anabolic and androgenic effects but without sides. Even testosterone has sides.

grndslam

Awards
liver is the main thing im worried about....i got organ shield which has milk thistle in it and i bought UDCA from ar-r site

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
ever consider SARMS - ostarine in particular

grndslam

Awards
not alot of info about it....but what i have read it looks great

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
liver is the main thing im worried about....i got organ shield which has milk thistle in it and i bought UDCA from ar-r site
liver damage is least thing to worry about, the liver fixes itself

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you looked into 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10) dien-17-one? I've never used it, but have researched it a lot.

I would probably stack it with a moderately dosed dry methyl or a higher dosed non-methyl. Options would include Hdrol, Pmag, Epi, Furaza, and Prostanz.

grndslam

Awards
fixes itself to a point....if thats the case why take a liver protector

grndslam

Awards
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10) dien-17-one - whats the product name?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Max LMG / M-LMG

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fixes itself to a point....if thats the case why take a liver protector
It fixes itself entirely. The reason for the liver protector is so that the levels don't go too high, but the "normal" range for liver values is low, doctors will keep people on a medication that raises liver values at levels 5x what the top of normal is. Absolutely the least critical thing to worry about. Cholesterol, blood pressure even acne or cramps (the back pumps + shin splints) are more important to worry about. all the broscientists blow the importance of liver protection out of proportion. Its handy, but the least important health + performance wise.

grndslam

Awards
stxnas..never loooked into it but i will...i just have hdrol and mdrol on hand rite now

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's been a lot of success with pulsing Mdrol. That **** is strong to work in this manner, IMO. Superdrol = king :D

grndslam

Awards
yea i know...think im gna do hdrol before i do mdrol...never did either

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel free to hit me up at stxnas [at] hotmail [dot] com or through PMs here if you have any questions in the future. I don't care if it's about other companies' products. We're all here to help out and learn.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I've seen guys gain sh$t from LMG solo - no thier diet or training did not suck just did'nt respond well. Seems like EPI, being hit or miss for some. I don't understand why you don't just run the halo which has mild toxicity, use liver protection and you should be fine...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. The original on the market was called Halodrol :thumbsup:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i no longer use PH's i switched to injectable steroids BUT, my favorite ph for mass was M14ADD good stuff here and pretty good strength too

roidsrcool

Awards
Ok. I'm not sure about how to start a new post so I'm Lust gonna try asking here.. I'm 20percent and I wanna jump on a a cycle of m drol.... I'm never gonna take anything again after it just proteins.. would ai's cycle support during and their post cycle after be enough?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Is that a serious question? If you're asking if their PCT support will be good enough stand alone for pct, no. It's called "support" for a reason.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to seeing what Andromass will produce in the coming months.

DigitalAsh

Awards
Ok. I'm not sure about how to start a new post so I'm Lust gonna try asking here.. I'm 20percent and I wanna jump on a a cycle of m drol.... I'm never gonna take anything again after it just proteins.. would ai's cycle support during and their post cycle after be enough?
No. A serm is a necessity for pct. Superdrol is also hugely suppressive so you don't want to take any chances whatsoever. I would reccomend a serm for any type of AAS regardless of how mild.

IMO if you're old enough to use any kind of steroid, you should be using test. Orals are for stacking with test, not to run solo. Pinning is nothing to be afraid of, it's honestly a piece of cake. Orals can only be run for a short time to avoid liver damage, and they will still shut you down. If you're going to shut down your test production you have to replace it, unless you enjoy having no energy, feeling like crap (emotionally and physically) and having no libido. And if you're going to shut yourself down anyway, you might as well run a full cycle and get decent gains.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are never going to take anything again, then why bother the bodily risk of taking it this time?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
people say you have to accept the sides for mass, but i dont believe so. take eg pmag, not as powerful as SD but many would agree that its significantly less toxic/suppressive

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
No. A serm is a necessity for pct. Superdrol is also hugely suppressive so you don't want to take any chances whatsoever. I would reccomend a serm for any type of AAS regardless of how mild.

IMO if you're old enough to use any kind of steroid, you should be using test. Orals are for stacking with test, not to run solo. Pinning is nothing to be afraid of, it's honestly a piece of cake. Orals can only be run for a short time to avoid liver damage, and they will still shut you down. If you're going to shut down your test production you have to replace it, unless you enjoy having no energy, feeling like crap (emotionally and physically) and having no libido. And if you're going to shut yourself down anyway, you might as well run a full cycle and get decent gains.
sorry mate, but you are way off. to beat a dead horse once again...
1: sourcing otc orals is in many cases significantly easier, safer and more legal than injectable test
2: the results one can achieve in 3-6 weeks on particular orals is dam impressive
3: some people dont want to have to inject to use steroids
4: if taken wisely and with suitable precautions, the impact on the liver is minimal, and pct is well, standard.
5: libido, depends on which steroid you take, and this applies to injectables too
6: so save your opinions for those who want to inject, and not those who dont want to pin.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
There was one guy, here I think, who ran LMG at 120mg for 4 weeks and put on 18 dry pounds. In my experience LMG is dry, but others claim it's wet.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is Max LMG still available?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just found it. This is the only compound that interested me because of it being non-methyl. I think it's time to pop the cherry. Any tips would be appreciated.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
mlmg looks awesome, but the progestinal (that correct?) side worry me

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
There's a bunch of companies that make LMG. Not sure who the original is. I didnt experience any sides with it, but I was only at 60mg. Just take some vitex and p5p, those will help. I think 90-120mg is the common dosage.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a bunch of companies that make LMG. Not sure who the original is. I didnt experience any sides with it, but I was only at 60mg. Just take some vitex and p5p, those will help. I think 90-120mg is the common dosage.
Who made the product you used?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Never ran it solo. APS used to make Evolve. Per cap it was a 7mg SD and 30mg LMG. Ran that for 2 weeks and put on 10 pounds. That coulda been solely the SD though. I only speak highly of it from the reviews I've read of solo use.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used it as Revolt, and Purus Nastymass. very enjoyable

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you know if the CEL version is reliable?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I think CELs is good, but wait for other comments on that. I can say I'd much rather run a high dose LMG which could yield the same results as 20mg of SD.