Clen, how should I feel on it?

protoculture

Awards
Starting off at 40mcg day, feeling a bit of a head buzz, and super ravenous but none of the other sides mentioned....no shaking, no sweating. Wondering if I got ripped off.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Starting off at 40mcg day, feeling a bit of a head buzz, and super ravenous but none of the other sides mentioned....no shaking, no sweating. Wondering if I got ripped off.
It depends on you and your body. I've been using it forever and I don't "feel" anything from clen, and I get pharma grade sh!t and run at 100mcg. Ephedrine has way more nasty sides than clen does. BTW 40mcg is very low so not many will feel anything at that dosage. When you're up around 80-100 is when you'll notice things like maybe clen shakes and a higher body temp. "Clen shakes" are overrated though.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
wait for it lol i feel high when i dose the first day or 2 then ull feel the shakes

Dahollow

Awards
It depends on you and your body. I've been using it forever and I don't "feel" anything from clen, and I get pharma grade sh!t and run at 100mcg. Ephedrine has way more nasty sides than clen does. BTW 40mcg is very low so not many will feel anything at that dosage. When you're up around 80-100 is when you'll notice things like maybe clen shakes and a higher body temp. "Clen shakes" are overrated though.
Maybe read about clen and it's effect on your heart... Its far from innocent.

OT: work your way up slowly till 100mcgr a day. If shakes get bad, divide over day, but beware of sleeping issues when clen is taken during the evening.

I got the real "horse" clen and 1 pump equals 100mcgr. It gave me the shakes, got nervous, hard time sleeping and at the start flue like symptoms.

It does work though ^_^

protoculture

Awards
Ephedrine kills my appetite, clen seems to make me ravenous.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Maybe read about clen and it's effect on your heart... Its far from innocent.

OT: work your way up slowly till 100mcgr a day. If shakes get bad, divide over day, but beware of sleeping issues when clen is taken during the evening.

I got the real "horse" clen and 1 pump equals 100mcgr. It gave me the shakes, got nervous, hard time sleeping and at the start flue like symptoms.

It does work though ^_^
LOL so this heart issue you speak of is from where? The rat studies they've done in the past? I've been using clen almost to the point of abuse for 12+ years with no ill effects.

protoculture

Awards
LOL so this heart issue you speak of is from where? The rat studies they've done in the past? I've been using clen almost to the point of abuse for 12+ years with no ill effects.
I think it was on some animal studies, of course they prob gave them mega doses. Anyway....

Just started using it. At 40mcg once daily in morning. ( on day three ). What are your recommendations ?

I was thinking of maybe doing two or three weeks, then switching to ECA for similar amount of time. thoughts?

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
I shake like Michael J Fox on anything over 60mcg, after about a week I get used to it though. Granted thats cause im developing a tolerance to it but no doubt Clen works and well.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Can I bump for the relevant question?
2weeks on/2weeks off to allow re upregulation of b2 receptors unless taking a product like ketotifin or benadryl to upregulate the receptors while cycling in which case you can rup up 4-6weeks

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
2weeks on/2weeks off to allow re upregulation of b2 receptors unless taking a product like ketotifin or benadryl to upregulate the receptors while cycling in which case you can rup up 4-6weeks
2 weeks on 2 weeks off for a total of how long?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I thought there would have been a suggested max length due to.sides or what not.
as far as I know that's why you take the two weeks off

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Great to know, will be giving it a try this spring/summer