Starting Questions???

doubled2321

Awards
Sorry if these seem like dumb questions, because I'm sure to some they do, but I have just been wondering this for a long time.

I have never tried any prohormomes or DS's but am looking to maybe sometime in the near future. Also, one of my buddies is currently taking a prohormone(beastdrol) and has no idea what he is doing.

So here are my questions, any responses will be appreciated.....

So i've been told epistane clones(Epivar) and h-drol (CEL) clones are a safe starting cycle? Is this correct? I undertand they are milder than most so would this be a good option?

Also, Since they do not aromatize to estrogen what kind of side effects can happen? It states an increase in libido also, does this mean there is no testicular atrophy or reduce in sperm count?

Once agian sorry if these sound dumb and uneducated, because I will admit I am uneducated when it comes to these, so thanks for informing me if you answer any of these.

Thanks,
Dustin

doubled2321

Awards
Also I am aware they are not "safe" so you don't have to comment with "It's a steroid," please. I've heard that enough.

But please any feedback is appreciated

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
at 6'2 and 185 you can grow naturally for a while longer. If you read and research on this site for a few wks/months you will learn everything you need to know. So when you start a PH you will be okay.

As for your buddy, he fuct, he has no idea what hes doing and will put his body & organs on a rollercoaster for no reason. It the end he wont hold any gains and he will have gone through all this BS for nothing.

Search for threads on first cycle, h drol & helladrol threads. You will learn what you need to take for support supps, PCT, how to run the cycle, etc. Everything from start to finish. It is going to take you a while tho, so dont get jumpy on us.

doubled2321

Awards
at 6'2 and 185 you can grow naturally for a while longer. If you read and research on this site for a few wks/months you will learn everything you need to know. So when you start a PH you will be okay.

As for your buddy, he fuct, he has no idea what hes doing and will put his body & organs on a rollercoaster for no reason. It the end he wont hold any gains and he will have gone through all this BS for nothing.

Search for threads on first cycle, h drol & helladrol threads. You will learn what you need to take for support supps, PCT, how to run the cycle, etc. Everything from start to finish. It is going to take you a while tho, so dont get jumpy on us.
Thanks a lot man, yeah I have done so much research on this as of now and will continue to. I can't say reading peoples results dont make me excited about trying them, but I am very dedicated to lifting and do not want to put my body at risk in any way so i will be staying away until I feel i have reached my natural potential.