CYANOSTANE Rx

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    venture's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

    CYANOSTANE Rx


    how many of u have tried or know anything about the ph CYANOSTANE Rx? im interested in runing a cycle of it. any feed back will be appreciated thanks.

    the ingredients are: * 2-Cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one - 15 mg (Cyanostane)
    * 17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine - 10 mg (Dimethazine)

    here is the link

    ironmaglabs.com/cynostane.php

  2. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    480
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    90.47%

    stupid combo. cyno is soo weak, and so hit or miss its pointless running it at all

    you might as well buy dmz on its own at a lower price.
  3. New Member
    venture's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

    really? isnt it comparable to anavar?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    480
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    90.47%

    cynostane is definitely not comparable to anavar. never heard that before

    look at the cynostane reviews, and you'll see on average its very hit or miss. waste of money.

    if you want something to stack with SD, go with a non-methyl eg stanodrol, or mlmg
  5. Senior Member
    ssbackwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3030
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    98.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    cyanostane SUCKED, and it killed my libido.

    horrible horrible horrible hormone.
  6. New Member
    venture's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

    what PH would u guys say least elevates blood pressure?
  7. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    480
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    90.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by venture View Post
    what PH would u guys say least elevates blood pressure?
    cynostane
  8. New Member
    venture's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

    lol well something that works? maybe 1-andro?
  9. zpole
    Guest
    zpole's Avatar

    its garbage, you won't feel anything or see any gains. It just kills your liver.
  10. zpole
    Guest
    zpole's Avatar

    IML really bombed this one
  11. New Member
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12514
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    79.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    IML really bombed this one
    I don't understand all the hate. It's not touted as something that is going to pack 15lbs on to your frame...it's for strength and hardening purposes. I can attest to the fact that it accomplished those things quite handily. IML is a great company.
  12. zpole
    Guest
    zpole's Avatar

    My GF and I killed a bottle each in 2 weeks and only had a case of lethargy with no strength increase. I'm not a fan
  13. New Member
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12514
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    79.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    My GF and I killed a bottle each in 2 weeks and only had a case of lethargy with no strength increase. I'm not a fan
    Other factors come in to play. And 2 weeks? GF? Okay man...
  14. New Member
    StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    798
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    72.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    IML really bombed this one
    It's labeled to increase strength and harder lean muscle. Not a mass gaining machine. Plus at 2 caps a day, the 30mg of dmz will produce results in itself. Cynostane is made to run stacked along other compounds and was mainly designed for power lifting athletes. Run it alongside something like trenavar/ Trenabol and it will produce a solid recomp effect with little change it weight plus a huge jump in strength. Little mass added + strength increase= exactly what powerlifter a aim for. Don't knock IML. Solid reputable company. Want mass?? Run super DMZ 3 caps a day. Or SD. Not swing results? It's your training/ diet. Not the steroids your taking. (Not aimed at anyone, just a general fact).
  15. zpole
    Guest
    zpole's Avatar

    How long for cyanostane rx to kick in at 2 a day ?
  16. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post

    It's labeled to increase strength and harder lean muscle. Not a mass gaining machine. Plus at 2 caps a day, the 30mg of dmz will produce results in itself. Cynostane is made to run stacked along other compounds and was mainly designed for power lifting athletes. Run it alongside something like trenavar/ Trenabol and it will produce a solid recomp effect with little change it weight plus a huge jump in strength. Little mass added + strength increase= exactly what powerlifter a aim for. Don't knock IML. Solid reputable company. Want mass?? Run super DMZ 3 caps a day. Or SD. Not swing results? It's your training/ diet. Not the steroids your taking. (Not aimed at anyone, just a general fact).
    I have stacked it a couple times and yes it made me strong.. I don't think it was responsible for much of my mass gain but it helps me push harder and be aggressive. So its a good thing for some purposes
  17. zpole
    Guest
    zpole's Avatar

    One thing i don't understand if someone can please help me on, is how come people state that this PH isn't a great mass builder but is good for strength gains if it contains 10mg of DMZ per cap. Technically if your taking 2-3 caps a day for 4 weeks that would look like a cycle of DMZ at 30/30/30/30/ or 20/20/20/20 which supposably should give you large mass gains on it's own. So why is cyanostane rx not known for mass gains if it contains a substantial amount of DMZ?
  18. zpole
    Guest
    zpole's Avatar

    ?? just dont get it..
  19. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,185
    Rep Power
    4521275
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    87.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    DMZ prob won't be effective til at least 30mg, most run more. That being said, 20mg ain't gonna hurt! And I just run 30mg of cyanostane e/d (Galaxy Supplements Supernova C2 to avoid DMZ) for 24 days before dropping it out of my current 1/4dhea cycle due to starting to aggravate gyno. I'm kinda prone, most shouldn't have an issue.

    I mainly powerlift, and I can tell you straight up that you will only gain a couple lbs of lean mass but aggression and a noticeable strength increase kick in REALLY fast. Numbers were up in a week, and felt good every time I took it before the gym. Almost angry, but boy it helped me move that bar. This is what Cyano does. Good recovery, big glycogen retention (dropped 3lbs the day after I stopped it on cycle), big strength aggression. Almost side-free btw, besides slightly elevated bp and back pumps in the gym, seemed easier on liver than Epistane was. Great option for strength athletes.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  20. New Member
    StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    798
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    72.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    DMZ prob won't be effective til at least 30mg, most run more. That being said, 20mg ain't gonna hurt! And I just run 30mg of cyanostane e/d (Galaxy Supplements Supernova C2 to avoid DMZ) for 24 days before dropping it out of my current 1/4dhea cycle due to starting to aggravate gyno. I'm kinda prone, most shouldn't have an issue.

    I mainly powerlift, and I can tell you straight up that you will only gain a couple lbs of lean mass but aggression and a noticeable strength increase kick in REALLY fast. Numbers were up in a week, and felt good every time I took it before the gym. Almost angry, but boy it helped me move that bar. This is what Cyano does. Good recovery, big glycogen retention (dropped 3lbs the day after I stopped it on cycle), big strength aggression. Almost side-free btw, besides slightly elevated bp and back pumps in the gym, seemed easier on liver than Epistane was. Great option for strength athletes.
    ^ exactly. Don't search for a reason as to why its not a bulking compound. If youre looking for added aggression with little mass increase and solid jumps in strength.... It's proven to do so. If you're wanting to bulk.... MDE, M-sten,, SDMZ2.0 etc etc. use a compound for what it's designed for. Don't question cyanostane, if you want mass, strength and a lean bulk, do a SDMZ stacked with 6 weeks of tren starting week 3. Strength, size and cutting ability. I do respect you looking into the compounds and attempting to gain and understanding, but don't over think things brother.
  21. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post

    ^ exactly. Don't search for a reason as to why its not a bulking compound. If youre looking for added aggression with little mass increase and solid jumps in strength.... It's proven to do so. If you're wanting to bulk.... MDE, M-sten,, SDMZ2.0 etc etc. use a compound for what it's designed for. Don't question cyanostane, if you want mass, strength and a lean bulk, do a SDMZ stacked with 6 weeks of tren starting week 3. Strength, size and cutting ability. I do respect you looking into the compounds and attempting to gain and understanding, but don't over think things brother.
    I used Epi-Cyano stack to erase some small lumps that were the start of gyno.. emphasis on small. The size of pin heads but nevertheless, it was gone and all sensitivity in 2 weeks. And I grew. And cut. And lived happily ever after...
  22. zpole
    Guest
    zpole's Avatar

    Maybe your right and i am over thinking this compound. But... i just don't get why if taking three caps of cyanostane rx why the 30mg of DMZ for 4 weeks wouldn't bulk you right up as if you were dosing it solo. Is the DMZ compound in the cyanostane Rx not legit?
  23. New Member
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12514
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    79.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    Maybe your right and i am over thinking this compound. But... i just don't get why if taking three caps of cyanostane rx why the 30mg of DMZ for 4 weeks wouldn't bulk you right up as if you were dosing it solo. Is the DMZ compound in the cyanostane Rx not legit?
    You're just not getting it...
  24. New Member
    StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    798
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    72.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    Maybe your right and i am over thinking this compound. But... i just don't get why if taking three caps of cyanostane rx why the 30mg of DMZ for 4 weeks wouldn't bulk you right up as if you were dosing it solo. Is the DMZ compound in the cyanostane Rx not legit?
    It could be based upon how the cyanostane effects your system. maybe there is science behind cyano hindering the added mass from DMZ while still reaping strength benefits from the two combined. Who knows. IML/ BSL are awesome companies with great track records. (BSL slightly new) these prohormone powders are so cheap and easily capped, its not beneficial for bigger companies to sell bunk products. A few bad reviews and they are trashed. So the DmZ is legit. Your answer is on a different, maybe scientific/ chemical structure level.
  25. zpole
    Guest
    zpole's Avatar

    Ok i'm not trying to prove this PH bunk, considering i have a bottle in front of me... so if i was going to use this product to build some mass for the fact that it has 10mg of DMZ in each cap, basically don't because it won't add mass like normal DMZ solo would for some reason? Please let me know.

    Thanks
  26. zpole
    Guest
    zpole's Avatar

    So basically the cyanostane negates the DMZ diminishing the DMZ's ability to carry out one of its main jobs of increasing lean muscle mass. Instead it suppresses it? Why stress your liver with this extra compound if it's being negated?
  27. New Member
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12514
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    79.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    So basically the cyanostane negates the DMZ diminishing the DMZ's ability to carry out one of its main jobs of increasing lean muscle mass. Instead it suppresses it? Why stress your liver with this extra compound if it's being negated?
    You are dense. Please don't fool around with anabolics.
  28. New Member
    StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    798
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    72.83%

    I'm not giving you exact answers. That was just a hypothesis so to speak on why that happens. You want to add mass, should of done a tad more research on the compound before purchase. Run SDMZ 2-3 caps a day for 4 weeks. You will gain around 15+ lbs and keep most after PCT. your end of the deal must be perfect also. Training/ nutrition. You could save the cyano to run stacked with another cycle down the road. Maybe M-sten or something like that.
  29. zpole
    Guest
    zpole's Avatar

    ITW your answers in this thread have been nothing but ignorant so please refrain if you can and help both of us. Stayin Heavy, thanks for the advice you had given to me i'll look into SDMZ as well.
  30. New Member
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12514
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    79.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    ITW your answers in this thread have been nothing but ignorant so please refrain if you can and help both of us. Stayin Heavy, thanks for the advice you had given to me i'll look into SDMZ as well.
    ....okay. I'm done
  31. zpole
    Guest
    zpole's Avatar

    Sorry if i came off rude... I'm due for my wednesday test anal plug so i'll be in a better mood come tommorow...btw are you grabbing your junk in ur pic ? thats kind of a creepy avatar pic...
  32. New Member
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12514
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    79.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    Sorry if i came off rude... I'm due for my wednesday test anal plug so i'll be in a better mood come tommorow...btw are you grabbing your junk in ur pic ? thats kind of a creepy avatar pic...
    No I'm not. And I'm not even gonna ask
  33. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    I'm not giving you exact answers. That was just a hypothesis so to speak on why that happens. You want to add mass, should of done a tad more research on the compound before purchase. Run SDMZ 2-3 caps a day for 4 weeks. You will gain around 15+ lbs and keep most after PCT. your end of the deal must be perfect also. Training/ nutrition. You could save the cyano to run stacked with another cycle down the road. Maybe M-sten or something like that.
    But if he has Cyanostane Rx, I wouldn't stack it with Msten. That two dimethyls and one methyl. I've ran this exact product. Its good for mass gain if u eat rite and train. I've done it
  34. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,185
    Rep Power
    4521275
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    87.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I put on 5lbs of lbm in that 23 days of Cyano with the 1/4dhea combo, so there's no way you shouldn't be able to do the same with the 30mg dmz also in IML's version. I mean I actually gained like 10 but 3lbs was glycogen and my weight moves around a lot. But bar minimum probably always up 5-6 lbs from the start to finish of Cyanostane at 30mg e/d. So you should still expect some growth if your diet and training accomodate.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  35. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I put on 5lbs of lbm in that 23 days of Cyano with the 1/4dhea combo, so there's no way you shouldn't be able to do the same with the 30mg dmz also in IML's version. I mean I actually gained like 10 but 3lbs was glycogen and my weight moves around a lot. But bar minimum probably always up 5-6 lbs from the start to finish of Cyanostane at 30mg e/d. So you should still expect some growth if your diet and training accomodate.
    Very well said. :-)
  36. New Member
    StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    798
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    72.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    But if he has Cyanostane Rx, I wouldn't stack it with Msten. That two dimethyls and one methyl. I've ran this exact product. Its good for mass gain if u eat rite and train. I've done it
    Correct and a mistake on my part. Always attempt to give solid advice but once in awhile I think faster than I type. Edit: do not run cyanostane with m-sten. risks out weigh the rewards in my opinion unless you have spare internal organs in your deep freezer. What I was attempting to say, pure cyano with m-sten would be a decent run. But pointless because he has IML version with DMZ. You hve already bought it, so either attempt to sell it or maybe run it with a non methyl over lapped like this:

    Cyanostane: 2/2/2/2 or 3/3/3/3. Your call
    Tren. 0/0/75/75/75/75/75/75. Dosage you call.

    This would be either a solid lean mass/ strength building stack, or a decent recomp stack as well.

    *typical cycle support supps also and possibly cabergoline in hand if gyno prone to control possibility of prolactin gyno from tren.
  37. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,185
    Rep Power
    4521275
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    87.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    If you go that route, Prami is less than half the price, and peeps say caber isn't stable in a liquid - meaning RC caber is both expensive and junk. Pharma grade caber or run the RC prami - it's working for me now.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  38. New Member
    StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    798
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    72.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    If you go that route, Prami is less than half the price, and peeps say caber isn't stable in a liquid - meaning RC caber is both expensive and junk. Pharma grade caber or run the RC prami - it's working for me now.
    I remember reading about caber and it being unstable in liquid form, I just didn't take it in as complete truth. Appreciate the info brother. My source is caber in pill form so decent chance of it being legit (I hope) but haven't needed any yet. Prami def would be a better choice, because after getting huge and moving plates, next goal is always preventing Bit@h tits.
  39. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    55.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Liquid caber isn't crap, it's just prami with a higher price. They just put a different label on it
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  40. zpole
    Guest
    zpole's Avatar

    Thanks for all the advice guys... with this being said will you look at my following planned cycle which includes cyanostane. Its under epistane and dymethazine cycle. I was adding the cyanostane to benefit from the DMZ... that's why i was so particular about the DMZ effect from this product. I'm already approaching the 2 week mark of this cycle and have been solely taking epi. Was seriousley considering finishing with cyanostane rx added. Please advise if it would be to much having 2 methyls or if it would be ok and if i would see a difference adding them.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Coming Soon from IronMagLabs - Cyanostane Rx
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 08:54 AM
  2. Cyanostane Rx pulsed?
    By kyoryoko in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 10:03 AM
  3. IronMagLabs Presents Cyanostane Rx - Now Available!
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:15 PM
  4. WANTED: IronMagLabs in need of 2-3 loggers for Cyanostane Rx
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 04:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in