CYANOSTANE Rx

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. zpole

Sorry if i came off rude... I'm due for my wednesday test anal plug so i'll be in a better mood come tommorow...btw are you grabbing your junk in ur pic ? thats kind of a creepy avatar pic...

2. Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    Sorry if i came off rude... I'm due for my wednesday test anal plug so i'll be in a better mood come tommorow...btw are you grabbing your junk in ur pic ? thats kind of a creepy avatar pic...
    No I'm not. And I'm not even gonna ask
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    I'm not giving you exact answers. That was just a hypothesis so to speak on why that happens. You want to add mass, should of done a tad more research on the compound before purchase. Run SDMZ 2-3 caps a day for 4 weeks. You will gain around 15+ lbs and keep most after PCT. your end of the deal must be perfect also. Training/ nutrition. You could save the cyano to run stacked with another cycle down the road. Maybe M-sten or something like that.
    But if he has Cyanostane Rx, I wouldn't stack it with Msten. That two dimethyls and one methyl. I've ran this exact product. Its good for mass gain if u eat rite and train. I've done it

4. I put on 5lbs of lbm in that 23 days of Cyano with the 1/4dhea combo, so there's no way you shouldn't be able to do the same with the 30mg dmz also in IML's version. I mean I actually gained like 10 but 3lbs was glycogen and my weight moves around a lot. But bar minimum probably always up 5-6 lbs from the start to finish of Cyanostane at 30mg e/d. So you should still expect some growth if your diet and training accomodate.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I put on 5lbs of lbm in that 23 days of Cyano with the 1/4dhea combo, so there's no way you shouldn't be able to do the same with the 30mg dmz also in IML's version. I mean I actually gained like 10 but 3lbs was glycogen and my weight moves around a lot. But bar minimum probably always up 5-6 lbs from the start to finish of Cyanostane at 30mg e/d. So you should still expect some growth if your diet and training accomodate.
    Very well said. :-)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

But if he has Cyanostane Rx, I wouldn't stack it with Msten. That two dimethyls and one methyl. I've ran this exact product. Its good for mass gain if u eat rite and train. I've done it
    Correct and a mistake on my part. Always attempt to give solid advice but once in awhile I think faster than I type. Edit: do not run cyanostane with m-sten. risks out weigh the rewards in my opinion unless you have spare internal organs in your deep freezer. What I was attempting to say, pure cyano with m-sten would be a decent run. But pointless because he has IML version with DMZ. You hve already bought it, so either attempt to sell it or maybe run it with a non methyl over lapped like this:

Cyanostane: 2/2/2/2 or 3/3/3/3. Your call
    Tren. 0/0/75/75/75/75/75/75. Dosage you call.

This would be either a solid lean mass/ strength building stack, or a decent recomp stack as well.

*typical cycle support supps also and possibly cabergoline in hand if gyno prone to control possibility of prolactin gyno from tren.

7. If you go that route, Prami is less than half the price, and peeps say caber isn't stable in a liquid - meaning RC caber is both expensive and junk. Pharma grade caber or run the RC prami - it's working for me now.
    [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    If you go that route, Prami is less than half the price, and peeps say caber isn't stable in a liquid - meaning RC caber is both expensive and junk. Pharma grade caber or run the RC prami - it's working for me now.
    I remember reading about caber and it being unstable in liquid form, I just didn't take it in as complete truth. Appreciate the info brother. My source is caber in pill form so decent chance of it being legit (I hope) but haven't needed any yet. Prami def would be a better choice, because after getting huge and moving plates, next goal is always preventing [email protected] tits.

9. Liquid caber isn't crap, it's just prami with a higher price. They just put a different label on it
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  10. zpole

Thanks for all the advice guys... with this being said will you look at my following planned cycle which includes cyanostane. Its under epistane and dymethazine cycle. I was adding the cyanostane to benefit from the DMZ... that's why i was so particular about the DMZ effect from this product. I'm already approaching the 2 week mark of this cycle and have been solely taking epi. Was seriousley considering finishing with cyanostane rx added. Please advise if it would be to much having 2 methyls or if it would be ok and if i would see a difference adding them.

11. That's getting heavier for sure, if you've got the cyano rx and the epi. If you're gonna do it I'd run 500mg-1g of TUDCA a day, drink hella water (you should be anyway), and watch your urine. Many people have done much first, but you never know if you're the iron liver type or the *****liver like me, so be smart as things progress.

I say if the urine stays light and sides stay manageable, roll with it if you're feeling it.
    [email protected]

12. Hmm, I was thinking of trying Cyanostane myself, and now that I read this thread, I just might. My only question is, since I want a good mass builder, what is recommended with minimal shutdown? I was looking at Msten Extreme Mass Builder by Assault Labs for the mass, but not sure if this a safe or recommended stack. I welcome any input, and thanks in advance.

13. Quote Originally Posted by zpole View Post
    Ok i'm not trying to prove this PH bunk, considering i have a bottle in front of me... so if i was going to use this product to build some mass for the fact that it has 10mg of DMZ in each cap, basically don't because it won't add mass like normal DMZ solo would for some reason? Please let me know.

Thanks
    What was your diet like? Did you have before and after measurements of bodyfat percentage, muscle measurements as well as a training log to see your progress? What was your macronutrient ratio? These pills aren't ****ing magic if diet isn't right it won't do shyt
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Coming Soon from IronMagLabs - Cyanostane Rx
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 08:54 AM
  2. Cyanostane Rx pulsed?
    By kyoryoko in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 10:03 AM
  3. IronMagLabs Presents Cyanostane Rx - Now Available!
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:15 PM
  4. WANTED: IronMagLabs in need of 2-3 loggers for Cyanostane Rx
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 04:01 PM