Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.

TREN INFERNO, Burnin the fat away

So I've been forming up a crazy cut cycle and heres the concept

Tren- 60/ 90/ 90/ 90/ 90/ 90
    DNP- 0/450/450/450/225/000
    Possible additions~
    Halo- 50/50/75/75/75/75
    Super pulse-20/20/20/20/20/20 (MWF prewo)

Macro's 50% protein 40% carbs 10% fats. Keeping calories LOW ~2.4K

Workout routien- 6 day split Heavy on super days and light on other with cardio. (considering eating a bulk of my calories Post workout on heavy lift days to help build some muscle)

M-Chest/tri/shoulder T-Back/Bi W-Legs TH-chest/tri/shoulder Fri- Back/Bi Sat- legs. Sun- rest

Current bf/weight is 10% and 215lbs. Start as a cut and change to a recomp and stop the DNP when I hit about 4-5%.

Liv 52, Cycle support & P-5-P and PCT with torem, clomid, DAA, LCLT.

There's the gist of the layout. Any additional suggestions for preventing gyno with tren? Does the workout routine seem fitting to maintain or build muscle in a caloric deficit? Would adding halo or a super pulse be beneficial? Which methyl compound would help better with cutting and gaining muscle? any suggested ratios for clomid & torem? I typically use torem for pct but I herd clomid is better suited for tren. I'm not sure how I respond to clomid so I'm stacking the 2 because I know torem works for me. Any other thoughts/improvements/concerns?

FYI please no preaching about DNP, I'm educated in all aspects of it. I ran it several times before and I'm still alive *gasp*
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely in to follow, bud.

As far as the cycle, halo tends to be used more for cutting, but I think an SD pulse wouldn't be bad to help even more so with strength, since the DNP will be helping with the cutting for you (and shouldn't add too much in terms of shut-down since you're already running the tren). As far as gyno, people have told me that caber is what you'll want on hand for tren. Are you prone to gyno; do you know? Some people don't get it at all, and if that's the case, I wouldn't run anything initially - just have it on hand.

I'm sure someone else with cycle experience can give better info on the gyno issue and the PCT (not my strong suits of knowledge yet).

And thinkin about that DNP!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

crazy stuff goin on here, lets do it!!!!!!!
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.

I was leaning more towards the superdrol. halodrol gave me nasty backpumps and sides, while superdrol treated me great, barely (if any) backpumps, little bit lethargic and boosted libido. The tren and DNP will make me miserable enough. I'm 90% positive I already have prepubescent gyno (1/4 lump under nips) So I'm prone to it unfortunately. I want to prevent it before it happens
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    I was leaning more towards the superdrol. halodrol gave me nasty backpumps and sides, while superdrol treated me great, barely (if any) backpumps, little bit lethargic and boosted libido. The tren and DNP will make me miserable enough. I'm 90% positive I already have prepubescent gyno (1/4 lump under nips) So I'm prone to it unfortunately. I want to prevent it before it happens
    Sounds like SD for the win in this case, then.

As for the proneness to gyno; like I said, caber is what I was recommended. I have no clue on dosing, though.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Sounds like SD for the win in this case, then.

As for the proneness to gyno; like I said, caber is what I was recommended. I have no clue on dosing, though.
    Here is a great info thread~ http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e-Caber-Thread ~

Heres the write up-

The How To Use Caber Thread
    I have had a few PM’s and came across too many threads inquiring about Cabergoline. Its uses, doses, sides and the like. So in this post I am going to give a bit of the information that I have come across and learned in my time.

What is Cabergoline?
    >CABERGOLINE (Dostinex) – Caber is a very potent Dopamine Agonist. It acts on dopamine receptors in the hypothalamus to suppress prolactin production in the pituitary gland. It is used for Hyperprolactinemia. (elevated levels of prolactin in blood) It is also used in treatment of Parkinsons Disease. Now Ill get deeper into what the hell all that means a little further on.

>Half Life = 63-69 Hours. So I recommend to take Caber every third day. That’s at the far end of the range of its half life. Though this is what the dosing is for patients and studies that have been done and it works just fine. If you’re a stickler for dosing everything correctly I would obviously dose it every 2 and ½ days.

>Taking your dose of Caber before bed. (with or without food) will minimize your experience of sides.

- Documented Sides– (bad sides) Fatigue, nausea, dizziness, vertigo, headache, slightly abnormal vision, hot flashes. Now before you get all scared and think oh I cant take this. These sides were mostly reported when taking higher doses (1g+ a week) then we will be taking for our cycles. Also Caber has been found in some instances to increase the affects of Depression Medication. Word to the wise for those members using said meds.
    -Other Sides- (good sides) I have not come across any scientific studies documenting them but many users have reported are…Increased Sex Drive, Stronger Erections, More Powerful Orgasms, Taking Less Time to Achieve A Full Erection after Ejactulation. And I will attest to the fact that those sides do happen. I have experienced all the “good sides” first hand. Also I have not experienced any of the “bad sides” ever.
    There are even ppl who have been taking Caber only for the specific reason of the sexual sides. Now I of course do not condone this and would only recommend using Caber in conjuction with an AAS cycle.

-Another big thing I have heard members cry about as a reason not to take Caber, is that it has been found to cause Heart Valve Damage. This is true but as I stated earlier, only at a lot higher doses (3mg/per day!!) then we will be using. So stop whining.

-If for some reason you are prone to sides for any and everything, reducing your dose, while continuing the Caber will improve the severity of the sides. So basically if you experience a slight amount of sides at any given dose. Lower your dose until the sides fade but don’t stop using the caber! I would prefer some of the lesser sides of Caber to those of Tren and Deca any day.

How much Caber to use and when?
    I prefer to use Caber while running any 19-Nor. (tren, deca) They affect the thyroid by lowering it (hypothyroidism) which causes the body to release more prolactin in the blood stream. (note- an overactive thyroid can cause elevated prolactin levels also) Prolactin at high levels has the affect of lowering sex drive and causing erectile dysfunction. We call it deca and fina ****. And from first hand experience, deca **** is not fun!! Tren is also a Progestin, it bonds to the receptor of the female sex hormone Progesterone. Which is responsible for preparing the body for milk production. I.E. By raising prolactin. So in order to avoid all that. Its best to run Caber from the very beginning of the cycle. I even prefer to run it into PCT for an extra boost.

STARTING DOSE – Beginning dose of Caber for use on cycle would be .25mg taken twice a week. For a total of .50 mg a week. Notice the point in front of the 25. Its not 25mg!! Its .25mg
    This dose is usually enough for an 8 week Tren cycle. If your prone to sides, running deca/tren E, or just running the Tren A longer. Then take the .50 mg/per week for 4 weeks and then bump it up another .25mg a week. For a total of .75mg per week. If sides from the gear are very bad, you can even bump it up to a total of 1mg a week. You can continue to up your dose (only if your experiencing sides from Tren/Deca) of the Caber every 4 weeks until you have reached a maximum dose of 1mg twice a week or 2mg per week. But there is no reason to go no where near that high. If your still experiencing sides at 1mg/per week then your Caber is bunk or there is more serious underlying causes at work.
    I was taking .5mg/p/w of Caber during a cycle with high doses of Tren. I actually didn’t have any fina **** problems but I did start Lactating! Yes my nipples were leaking. (its called Galactorrhea = lactation in the absence of nursing) lol So then I bumped up my dose to .50mg at 2 times a week (1mg/week) and the milk juice went away within a week. Other then that, I have had no problems and nothing but good experiences while taking Caber.

Now to give you an idea of the doses that are being taken by Parkinsons Disease and other Patients,
    • Parkinson's disease: Monotherapy: Initial dose should be 0.5 mg daily. The usual maintenance dose is 2 to 4 mg daily. Combination therapy: Usually 2 to 6 mg daily.
    • Tumors of the pituitary gland and other hyperprolactinemic conditions: Initially 0.5 mg per week, slowly titrated to 4.5 mg per week, if necessary.
    • Note – Caber is not approved in the U.S. for the treatment of Parkinsons.
    You can see why they would experience the sides that I stated above. Since we are no where near those doses, we should not experience any sides other then the “good ones.”

Caber for PCT – Basically the same dosing as during cycle. I would go with a good dose of .50per/week to 1mg per/week. You are not taking the Caber during PCT for its affects on Prolactin because the use of it during cycle will negate any of the prolactin affects. I use caber during PCT to help with the lowered sex drive and slight decrease in the strength of your erections. It will give a little bump to your sex drive and give you slightly more powerful erections. During PCT while many experience depression and such, knowing that you can still get it nice and hard when you want is always a plus in my book. Since Caber is also known for helping prevent gyno. Theres another reason to use it during PCT. I run Caber during every PCT and have found that it does help a great deal.

A lot of ppl put off adding Caber to their cycles because of the price and availability of it. But if you have access to and can afford it. I highly recommend Caber as an addition to your cycle and PCT.

-Dukkit

Knew I forgot something. If you do find liquid Caber... most liquid caber is known for losing its strength over a period of time. A month or so and the strength will slowly decrease. (dont know why, but i know from first hand experience) So if thats all you can obtain then you can use slightly higher dosing levels towards the end of the cycle/PCT. To make up for the loss of the compounds strength. But dont go crazy.

*Caber is associated with the above noted side affects. Though those sides are less common and less severe then sides experienced while using Bromocriptine. For the record.

250MCG 2x a week. I'll have to arrange an experiment for my rats this summer
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

All i'll say on the DNP is that it makes no sense to taper it. you get no value from doing that
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    All i'll say on the DNP is that it makes no sense to taper it. you get no value from doing that
    I was going to go 450 throughout but with how much it starts sucking after week 2 I thought I would bring it down to give myself a break. But chances are I'll reach my goal BF% before that. If I don't, then I'll continue with DNP until 5 days before the end of my cycle. I want that out of my system before PCT
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

and here i was thinking you where going to be using halotestin not halodrol

which is probably a good thing considering the stack you already got- halotestin aint a joke

dnp- hmm i have been bouncing back and forth on this! I have done alot of reading on it, how effective is it??? AND how likely is death? I know the writeups on it, but i was USER feedback- how did it make u feel?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    and here i was thinking you where going to be using halotestin not halodrol

which is probably a good thing considering the stack you already got- halotestin aint a joke

dnp- hmm i have been bouncing back and forth on this! I have done alot of reading on it, how effective is it??? AND how likely is death? I know the writeups on it, but i was USER feedback- how did it make u feel?
    If I used halo it would have been the helladrol clone. I just say halodrol like superdrol even tho I would use Beast or Transform SD.

DNP is very effective but I don't believe it's muscle sparing like people claim to. It might be sparing for some, but that wasn't the case for me. Death is likely if you are irresponsible with it. Be smart, monitor your temperature and drink a lot of water. No drinking/drugs/excessive cardio/sauna/ect.. I ran DNP 3 times. 1 week at 225mg wasn't bad. Tried 2 weeks at 450mg and that started sucking after day 9. Then I did the Inferno of 900mg for 4 days and then alternating 675mg and 900mg. That was hell... Wouldn't do it again because I was so tired all the time I couldn't stick to my diet. The carb cravings got the best of me and all I did was eat tacobell and suffer through the night. Thats why I'm going with 450mg for this run, its strong enough to get great results in 4 weeks but not enough to ruin my diet. This time I'm being smart and getting some chewing tobacco to help control the carb cravings when I hit day 9 of 450mg.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. N.O. Xplode and Fireball Inferno- CLA
    By baseball9 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 04:29 PM
  2. Fireball Inferno CLA
    By cedrone50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 09:32 PM
  3. Leanfire v2 Inferno