Liver Test Kit, would this work?

CruzinDuke

CruzinDuke

Board Supporter
Awards
Found a quick, liver test kit at http://www.privateresults.com . Would this be helpful for checking the liver after a PH’s cycle? It checks for bilirubin in the urine. Is this something that would show up high on a PH cycle?

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
How do they collect your blood?
its a urine test, not a blood test. here is a procedures:

Dip reagent end of strip in FRESH, well mixed urine and remove immediately. (Or, wet reagent area by passing through urine stream.)

While removing, run the edge of the strip against the rim of the urine container to remove excess urine.

Compare the test area with the color chart at the time specified (30 seconds).

looks realy intresting i have to ask an expert about that.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
its a blood urine test, not a blood test. here is a procedures:

Dip reagent end of strip in FRESH, well mixed urine and remove immediately. (Or, wet reagent area by passing through urine stream.)

While removing, run the edge of the strip against the rim of the urine container to remove excess urine.

Compare the test area with the color chart at the time specified (30 seconds).

looks realy intresting i have to ask an expert about that.
Ohhh, I get it. It checks not for blood but bilirubin, a breakdown product of hemoglobin. It's a brown dye actually, and it can be elevated in the case of drug or steroid use.

william_lee

Awards
Bump,
Anyone with Info
This isn't going to cut the mustard as far as actually checking for elevated liver enzymes due to a methyl cycle.
You want to look at ALT and AST (although these can be elevated from a lot of things including exercise), and GGT in particular.

The urine test really isn't going to tell you anything of real value in most cases related to PH/steroid use.