Shutdown ...need advice please!

Sully29

Awards
Hey guys,

Right so I'm about 2 nd a half weeks into my Epi cycle (1st ever)
Was just doing a low dosage seeing as it's my 1st.

and I've started to experiencing bad shutdown (well at least i think i am).
The boys have definitely shrunk a bit and they are quite tender.
I'm freaking out a bit here. Definitely didn't expect this to happen so soon or as bad as it is!
My test booster (Activate extreme is still on back order .. due in friday or sat this week.
I have a bottle of IBE Formex ... was wondering if that would help at all.

Thanks guys!

andreika

Awards
Its normal to have some shutdown and you will get it all back as soon as you enter PCT with a proper SERM. Its gonna take a while to get it back without a SERM using just over the counter test boosters

Sully29

Awards
One of the reasons I decided to do the low dosage is because I really do not want to use a SERM. I know that they're the best way to do a PCT (have read umpteen threads on all this). I am not in the position to be ordering research chems.

Will the shutdown start to repair itself naturally ? (not that i'm just going to leave it as it is ...just was wondering)

Should I change the order of the test booster and get it from a different site on express delivery?

Will taking the formex cause any natural increase in test production ?

Thanks for the reply and help!

boxer78

Awards
One of the reasons I decided to do the low dosage is because I really do not want to use a SERM. I know that they're the best way to do a PCT (have read umpteen threads on all this). I am not in the position to be ordering research chems.

Will the shutdown start to repair itself naturally ? (not that i'm just going to leave it as it is ...just was wondering)

Should I change the order of the test booster and get it from a different site on express delivery?

Will taking the formex cause any natural increase in test production ?

Thanks for the reply and help!
Why can't you order RC? It's legal. IMO, if you can't get a SERM, you shouldn't cycle. Anyway, your body will attempt to repair, whether is succeeds or not is unknown. Some people have fully recovered from not PCT, some have not. Bloodwork will give the real answer. No point in speeding up the booster, you won't want to take it until you have stopped artificially suppressing your natural production. I think formex is technically an AI, not a test booster. Someone more knowledgeable can chime in on that one.

Sully29

Awards
Yes I was thinking of stopping the cycle as I do not want to get completely shutdown ( one of the main reasons I kept the dosages low) so i'd be starting the Test booster as soon as I get it.
Im not going to get into it but in my line of work trying to get my hands on a research chemical would not be treated kindly. So basically I go to the doctor or I do something now-ish.
And yes the Formex is an AI but im not sure if this would encourage natural test production or just lead onto something worse like ED due to it decreasing my estrogen aswell.

Thanks for your opinions man!

squidboy

Banned
Awards
Why is this of overt concern to you, you had to know this was going to happen? Id just finish your cycle so you get something out of your cycle. if you dont want to use a serm you can use a promoriald performance testosterone recovery stack for PCT. Throw in some D-Aspartic acid, an AI and youll be fine. A little ball ache isnt actually a big issue. Its not lkely to worsen... you are just panicking. Epi is very mild, it should not be a problem to bounce back....

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Next time do your research before you cycle. Always have your PCT in your hands before you ever start a cycle.