M1T (5 mg/day) + M5AA (20 mg/day)???

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.72%

M1T (5 mg/day) + M5AA (20 mg/day)???

I know no one is real keen on stacking methyls, but I was just thinking about stacking M1T (5 mg/day) + M5AA (20 mg/day). I workout in the morning, so I would take the M5AA pre-workout, then the M1T in the evening.

My reasonings behind this are:
    M1T side effects seem to be linked or associated to dosage. Most people report little to no sides at 10 mg a day while still making great gains. I have also seen many people make decent gains from 5 mg a day. Taking M1T in the evening could also help with lethargy as you would be going to bed soon.

M5AA appears to deliver some decent gains and is great for pre-workout.

What do you guys think? The main thing I am asking about is the stacking of 2 methyls. I think it would be safe or more safe at these low dosages. If I do this stack, I would only be running it for two weeks.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Most people report little to no sides at 10 mg a day while still making great gains. I have also seen many people make decent gains from 5 mg a day
    I've never taken M1T, but from what I've read the sides are bearable for most people at 10 mg, but I don't know that I'd say there are little to no sides at 10 mg. I've also heard that you won't see much at 5 mg, but I don't know how the stack would work out.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.94%

I don't advocate stacking of methyls due to the lack of clinical info. However, if you choose to proceed with your proposed stack please post lab results if possible. Thanks and good luck with your cycle.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.72%

I haven't decided to do it for that sole reason. You just don't know how the 2 compounds will "mix". The only reason why I was even thinking about this is because M5AA is a great pre-workout supp.

You know what, It would probably just be better to do two seperate cycles, no need to increase the risk even more.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.92%

No one really knows the real toxicity of all these new methyls, but they are bad for you we just dont know to what degree. Really the companys making them put them selves at a real liability in the future if ppl develop liver disease from prolonged use or in an extreme case liver failure. Is it really worth the risk. If you want real gains with more solid chemical background information use real steroids.
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.82%

Quote Originally Posted by ShredHead
    Taking M1T in the evening could also help with lethargy as you would be going to bed soon.
    Would that work? Seems like a good idea.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Ownage
    Would that work? Seems like a good idea.
    I've never tried a 1 a day dosage, so I'm not sure. The natural test supression would no doubt cause you to be tired, so taking it only in the evening may not help at all.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.34%

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ShredHead
    I know no one is real keen on stacking methyls, but I was just thinking about stacking M1T (5 mg/day) + M5AA (20 mg/day). I workout in the morning, so I would take the M5AA pre-workout, then the M1T in the evening.

My reasonings behind this are:
    M1T side effects seem to be linked or associated to dosage. Most people report little to no sides at 10 mg a day while still making great gains. I have also seen many people make decent gains from 5 mg a day. Taking M1T in the evening could also help with lethargy as you would be going to bed soon.

M5AA appears to deliver some decent gains and is great for pre-workout.

What do you guys think? The main thing I am asking about is the stacking of 2 methyls. I think it would be safe or more safe at these low dosages. If I do this stack, I would only be running it for two weeks.
    I hear of people taking M5AA preworkout. I also heard that you liver kicks out prohormones the first couple of doses. so would it work to take M5AA only preworkout. how long does it take to get into your system. what about buildup. I hear thats where you get your gains from. so wouldnt you want to take it straight through? or do prohormones not buildup. not sure myself. hoping someone can explain it all.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 20 mg methylstenbolone for 45 day cycle?
    By dvw in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 10:47 PM
  2. Add 50 mg epistane to 100 mg winny per day?
    By Trekofstarsx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 11:20 PM
  3. Ultradrol Dosing? 8 mg/day or 12 mg/day
    By Jonny784 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 10:23 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 02:24 AM
  5. I got nothing off 10 mg M1T, should I try 20 mg.
    By devildog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 10:35 AM