Summer Beastdrol/Helladrol Cycle outline

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Hey guys I need some critiques on this cycle I plan to run this summer, I'm gonna try to do a strong recomp with Mr.Supps products.

Beast:
20/20/20/0/0/0
Hella:
50/50/75/100/100/125?
DermaTherm
2/2/2/2/2/2

PCT:
Liquid Nolva:
40/20/20/20
Reversitol Test Booster

CEL Cycle support throughout cycle

3,000 Calories/ Day
Fasted cardio 4 times a week
DC training style

OafMister

Awards
:yup:looks good to me brutha, you know ill be subbd!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would consider AT2 instead of Dermatherm IMO. I would add another T booster instead like HCGenereate, PhytoSerms, Post cycle/Unleashed. Also something for cortisol control, you dont want to ruin gains during in the later wks of PCT.

You can goto 125mg the last wk, i do and love it at that dose. I really hope this isnt for 1st or 2nd cycle, it is going to be pretty strong. You should be taking 6-8 caps of fish oil ED, some green tea will help too with your metabolism. Add more liver support, the milk thistle in the cycle assist is not going to be enough, esp during wk 3 when your on both PH's

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
I would consider AT2 instead of Dermatherm IMO. I would add another T booster instead like HCGenereate, PhytoSerms, Post cycle/Unleashed. Also something for cortisol control, you dont want to ruin gains during in the later wks of PCT.

You can goto 125mg the last wk, i do and love it at that dose. I really hope this isnt for 1st or 2nd cycle, it is going to be pretty strong. You should be taking 6-8 caps of fish oil ED, some green tea will help too with your metabolism. Add more liver support, the milk thistle in the cycle assist is not going to be enough, esp during wk 3 when your on both PH's
I really wanna try Dermatherm Target so I'm sticking with that. Ill look into those other test boosters but my last sd cycle I used nolva+testapro and recovered perfectly fine in no time.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
do you have the 1st Reversitol or V2?? V2 is junk compared to V1, IDK after which ban but they changed it and the new stuff isnt good at all. V1 disappeared a year ago, find something aside V2

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
do you have the 1st Reversitol or V2?? V2 is junk compared to V1, IDK after which ban but they changed it and the new stuff isnt good at all. V1 disappeared a year ago, find something aside V2
Oh wow i didn't know that. In that case I'm probably gonna rune Erase + another natty test booster instead of the Reversitol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25