is real test alot better than 4ad cyp or the same just weaking mg to mg

bigrich954rr

Awards
if i had the opion to buy real test at a high price 10ml for 225 or should i just get 4ad cyp from ds which would be cheaper. would it have the same effect. i would just have to do a higher amount a week or just not the same .

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes that price for test is completely rediculous.. throw that **** back in whoevers face.

Adams

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
You can't be serious...........That is insane, I'm doing a prop, test E, Deca cycle for 14 weeks and it dosen't even cost that much!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
To answer your actual question,:rolleyes: 4-AD can't reach supraphysiological levels, so from that alone, test is king. On top of that, you have to use more to actually get an effect and the amounts these people are using is IMO ridiculous. But OTOH, they seem to be getting solid results so don't count it out. Especially if that's the lowest price you can get test for. :thumbsup:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I say, you take that 10ml of test, duct-tape it to the side of a brick, then smash it repeatedly across the face of the person who told you that price.. :trout:

bigrich954rr

Awards
yea i know the price is ungod high but he the only one i know who can get real so it all i got

bigrich954rr

Awards
yea but if i did buy the test i wounldnt have any money left for the brick

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
at that price I wouldn't touch it.. there are others out there with much lower prices and I would bet better product

bigrich954rr

Awards
its qv stuff i think there pretty good yea but its hard to find a good S

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
To answer your actual question,:rolleyes: 4-AD can't reach supraphysiological levels, so from that alone, test is king. On top of that, you have to use more to actually get an effect and the amounts these people are using is IMO ridiculous. But OTOH, they seem to be getting solid results so don't count it out. Especially if that's the lowest price you can get test for. :thumbsup:
Isn't supersoldier's test level reported in this thread supraphysiological? http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15355

/karp

bigrich954rr

Awards
so what ur saying if u take alot of 4ad it will come very close to test

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I do not have the knowledge or experience to say that. However, others might, and the thread I posted the link to seems to suggest it.

/karp

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about the fact that 4AD in and of itself has some intrinsic androgenic/anabolic properties? So therefore you could surpass normal anabolism.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so what ur saying if u take alot of 4ad it will come very close to test
No, infact the amount of 4AD used was twice as much as you'd need with straight test.. I've had my bloodwork come back at that level on only 500mg enanthate.. ;)

bigrich954rr

Awards
so i just have to find a new source is what it comes down to . im still going to buy some 4ad to hold me over till i get a new source and hope it comes close to the real

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Given the price and availability of 4AD Cyp, it's not all that bad. It'll go well with my 1-Test Cyp, and my 4AD Prop will go well with my M1T. When I come over to the dark side and start doing Fina someday, I'll get some real test.

/karp

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
yea i know the price is ungod high but he the only one i know who can get real so it all i got
you can get it real, check out the cattel implants. Even using dazed kits (exspencive) you could still get about 150ml of test prop for much less then that. make without a kit for even less. hell, primo doesn't run me 25 buck a ml.

fiddler

Awards
you are paying about 100 times as much as powder. that is beyond rip off or gouging. i suggest you mug the bastard! then if you want, buy from him.

fiddler

Myth

Awards
I love fishing!

This guy is fishing for a source by perpetrating he is ignorant enough to buy a 10ml of test at that price. 1) Go to the bolex' board they have as many source as you like, along with some scammers, which is going to be my next point. 2) Don't be ignorant and post crap like this in order to obtain a source because you are setting yourself up to be scammed. Check your pm, you have probably received a few from individuals who may tell you they have the hookup, just place 10 Franklins in an envelope and mail to ******.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Maybe - I'd be more inclined to think that if he was a brand new member. But you may be right.

/karp

bigrich954rr

Awards
u are wrong i was asking a real ?. ( if 4ad is = to test just not mg to mg )

bigrich954rr

Awards
and i know alot of people that do pay the price of that for 225

Myth

Awards
and i know alot of people that do pay the price of that for 225
225 x 100 = 22,500, so for a small investment I can make over 20,000 for getting rid of 100 bottles of test. Dammit' I am moving today. What is the zip code. lol.

bigrich954rr

Awards
hey its suppy ands daman everybody wants its around hear and very few can get it and the kid that runs all this is living very large .

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
225 x 100 = 22,500, so for a small investment I can make over 20,000 for getting rid of 100 bottles of test. Dammit' I am moving today. What is the zip code. lol.
Same thing in Boston, brother.. ;)

Myth

Awards
Florida here!

Same thing in Boston, brother.. ;)
Well I need to apologize to Big Rich! I had no idea that things were going on like this in the U.S. 2 bottles = a plain flight to Mex. and 10 bottles of Test. A few years ago there was this board called the gade' and we watch out for each other. I have bought Aratest for as little as 25.00 and that wasn't a bulk price. The prices have not changed that much, as a matter of fact, that was the change because Ara and other 10cc's of test use to be cheaper than that. There is such thing as rippin' ppl off and there is also such a thing as making a profit for taking the risk. I don't feel no love for those greedy individuals who are taxing the hell out of my fellow bb's.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Makes me actually curious as to what the "local" guy around here is gettin for stuff, LoL... I love homebrewin! :D

ManBeast

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I had a buddy in northern cali that paid 350 bucks for 20ml's of deca at 200mg/ml. Fortunately, he found a better source later with much better prices. So, yes, there are some bad prices out there, just gotta keep searching and you'll find a better one.

bigrich954rr

Awards
bro thanks. yea i did get little pissed at being called ignorant. because im very close to buying from him but it like buying a kia doesnt last long for the price but all i have to say this is the best board with some of the chillest bros . you all help me out with my ? and ive learn alot

Technics

Technics

Awards
I can get 10ml test E for like 20 bucks here where i live! ;)

kwik98gt

Awards
That price for test is 100% insane.
whut up bizzle!!!! man i was on this board, registering as GPL, and after i did that, i tried to register as kwik98gt-and apparently i registered on here back in december 03!

i see some familiar faces, thats cool!

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yo kwik98gt what's up brother?
You're darned right... the best damned test I've ever seen.
Maybe the UG company slightly overdoses it, huh? Hrmm...

Good to see you on here my brother. Great board over here, for sure.
Only thing wrong with the board is they just made Jminis a mod :(.
LOL!

kwik98gt

Awards
:cheers:
Yo kwik98gt what's up brother?
You're darned right... the best damned test I've ever seen.
Maybe the UG company slightly overdoses it, huh? Hrmm...

Good to see you on here my brother. Great board over here, for sure.
Only thing wrong with the board is they just made Jminis a mod :(.
LOL!
god help us all! :run:

:drunk:

^ thats me right about now. im getting my drinking in before i start another cycle :twisted:

Lich

Banned
Awards
Selling it that high...I wouldnt be suprised if its fake/dirty as well.