AI/SERM schedule for Epistane

jdev

Awards
  • Established
How should I use AIs/SERMs while on a cycle of epistane?

From what I hear SERMs are preferable directly after the cycle, but what is good during the cycle?

Why are SERMs recommended over something like Letro on cycle if there is a gyno breakout?

Currently I'm planning to start a high dosage of Nolva directly after the 4th week of Epi usage. I'm also planning to use either 6-Bromo or 1/4 Letro per day while on cycle and after 1 or 2 weeks into the Post Cycle therapy. Is this good? any recommendations?

captain19_

Awards
epistane has anti estrogenic properties. Therefore you do not need any additional AI while on cycle. In fact this is why you should take an AI post cycle. do you have gyno now?
If not there is no reason to take an AI while on cycle. also unless you have gyno now there is no reason to take letro on cycle, or after. Nolva during an epi cycle is also not needed.
The reason one might use nolva while on cycle as opposed to letro is that the nolva will block the estrogen and they can keep going with their cycle without hindering the gains. The nolva on cycle is really for people who notice the gyno symptoms right away such as puffy nipples. People who didn't notice right away and suddenly realize that they have marble sized lumps under their nipples would more likely go with something like letro and probably even cut the cycle short. Letro is very strong and will leave your body with little or no estrogen at all. At that point you will no longer make any sizable gains so you may as well end the cycle and just fight the gyno.
As far as what to take post cycle? I would do standard PCT of nolva 20/20/10/10 and add in an suicidal AI such as exemstane something like 12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25 , if you notice any estrogen rebound then you can up the exemestane dosage but you don't want to end up taking too much. Too much exemestane will squash libido.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go so deep into the cycle of epi and get a strong A.I like exemestane, you should be fine with Nolva then on the 3rd week of your nolva run something like PES'S ERASE for 4 weeks, you should be good to go that route.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
erase will be a good choice because it will keep estrogen and cortiosol at bay.