Had to stop epistane

muffinman

Awards
Hey everyone, I just wanted some knowledgeable opinions on where to go from here. I started my epistane cycle three days ago dosing at 20mgs. At the end of the day I ended up having a pretty bad anxiety attack and since I have never suffered anything close to that before I knew it was a no-brainer to stop taking epistane. Anyways, I just wanted to know what you all think as to what steps I should take now. I figured I would just run a round of post cycle support to be safe but what do you all think? Thanks.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone, I just wanted some knowledgeable opinions on where to go from here. I started my epistane cycle three days ago dosing at 20mgs. At the end of the day I ended up having a pretty bad anxiety attack and since I have never suffered anything close to that before I knew it was a no-brainer to stop taking epistane. Anyways, I just wanted to know what you all think as to what steps I should take now. I figured I would just run a round of post cycle support to be safe but what do you all think? Thanks.
3 days and you should have incurred pretty much 0 reduction in natural testosterone.

muffinman

Awards
That's what I thought and thank thank you for the response BigBlackGuy.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi seems to raise my anxiety level worse than any others I've taken (hdrol, pmag). I've kinda figured out how to adjust to it for the most part, but I only run short cycles these days - 3 weeks or so. Maybe try hdrol?

muffinman

Awards
Epi seems to raise my anxiety level worse than any others I've taken (hdrol, pmag). I've kinda figured out how to adjust to it for the most part, but I only run short cycles these days - 3 weeks or so. Maybe try hdrol?
Thanks for the input ill give it some thought down the road

pepan007

pepan007

Awards
I have same problem after 3 days also I cant sleep my BP raised to 145/88. So I just stoped Epistane.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have same problem after 3 days also I cant sleep my BP raised to 145/88. So I just stoped Epistane.
What were you taking for bp? First cycle? This thread is 5 years old btw.

pepan007

pepan007

Awards
Yep I just found it via google :D its my second cycle. First one was 4 months ago. I was supplementing magnesium 3x per day for 250mg, and was drinking tea which should reduce it. But maybe its not enough. I started with 30mg per day.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep I just found it via google :D its my second cycle. First one was 4 months ago. I was supplementing magnesium 3x per day for 250mg, and was drinking tea which should reduce it. But maybe its not enough. I started with 30mg per day.
Preload hawthorne berry next time, it's my life saver. Celery seed and potassium nitrate are also good options. Epistane and other methyls can spike bp for the first few days as well, sometimes you just gotta ride out a few days of feeling "off"

pepan007

pepan007

Awards
Ye but I feel also very bad. Im very discomposed also I have very bad sleep. So Im a bit scared you know.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ye but I feel also very bad. Im very discomposed also I have very bad sleep. So Im a bit scared you know.
Understand completely, been there and done that. Most cycles I end up on prescription bp meds, just how it goes for me. Shoot me a message when you're ready to try again, will help you get set up. Maybe a unmethylated ph would be a better choice for you at this time.

pepan007

pepan007

Awards
Well I was using Eshred from UG pharma. So which ones non methyl u suggest use to me. For now I will stop untill I get my BP to normal. And I will start again if I will be completly in good condition.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Tea usually has caffeine in it...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not necessarily. You can just about brew anything and call it tea. I'm just assuming he's talking about typical green/blac..oolong..etc teas.
You can call a penis a vagina, but doesn't make it that.

pepan007

pepan007

Awards
I was drinking tea without caffeine and it wasnt green tea but tea for BP.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Were you taking any cycle supports?

Should take celery seed extract, grape seed extract, coq10, and fish oil.

usually cycle support supplements have all of those in one product on top of other beneficial herbs/vitamins.

pepan007

pepan007

Awards
Well idk where to get cycle support in my country lol, maybe I can get that supports separated. I have right now coq10 and fish oil.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Well idk where to get cycle support in my country lol, maybe I can get that supports separated. I have right now coq10 and fish oil.
some online retailers ship international. What country?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was drinking tea without caffeine and it wasnt green tea but tea for BP.
It wasn't tea then ���� just called that.
Just saying. It's all semantics.
Pro hormones are actually steroids, but no one calls them that. Again, semantics

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
you can try kava kava to mellow out.