HCG and prohormones

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
most injecting users use hcg on cycles 8+ weeks

what about people doing all of these epi 8 weekers or even the new androhard etc etc... is it a BIG deal not having it or will it just mean longer for the boys to come back?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most oral cycles shouldn't go past 6 weeks anyway, but yeah, I wouldn't worry about hCG on an oral-only cycle.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
the way i see it as HCG is cheap and easy so why NOT use it? it will help you feel better when on cycle, will help you recover, costs like $25-30, will help your gains a small amount from higher test levels, just so many benefits and the drawback is just the small cost. I don't understand why it isn't considered required for any cycle >4 weeks considering these points.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nobody should be extending any methyl cycle past 6 weeks ever.

Also, people really underestimate the shut down from Testosterone 12 week cycles yet people run that all the time and believe it is better than oral cycles... which it is in terms organ damage. But the stuff is extremely potent for shut down.

IMO, a properly designed oral and/or transdermal cycle bridging multiple compounds can be designed in a way that can be run for 8-12 weeks and be less than or equal to the suppresivness of Test cycles but maybe a bit harder on the body. But not by too much if the proper compounds are used and at the right doses.

You should use hCG for cycles extending past 8 or 10 weeks IMO but it's not necessary. There have been many that run longer cycles without hCG and running cycles which are way more potent for shutdown but still recover with a good PCT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 2
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Anabolics 5