MK-2866 - Dosing - sublingual?

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

I am going to run a cycle of MK-2866.

Are most people taking it sublingually, or just squalling it?

and - I haven't taken anything sublingually before - whats the optimal process?

should I hold the liquid under my tongue for as long as i can - or is a certain time amount sufficient?

Do I need to not drink anything after sublungual process for a period or this is fine too?

thanks

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you dont need to swallow mk-2866 to increase absorption, just swallow it

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
hey schwellington - you mean there's no benefit to taking MM-2866 sublingually right - i should just swallow it

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey schwellington - you mean there's no benefit to taking MM-2866 sublingually right - i should just swallow it
I believe so :yup:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
if you can keep it in your mouth for more than 5 seconds without wanting to throw up, kudos. i try to get that stuff past my tongue as quickly as possible.

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
hey laserbluess - yeah, seriously I didnt think it tasted that bad. It had a warm metal taste to it. - but the aftertaste was worse

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Got a quick question,how do you store this? and Does it need to be kept in a refrigerator? Also any idea on shelf life?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
hey laserbluess - yeah, seriously I didnt think it tasted that bad. It had a warm metal taste to it. - but the aftertaste was worse
ya know what, im actually thinking of S4 for some reason. ostarine isnt too bad.. still not pleasant. but S4 tastes like it came out of the devil's azzhole

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Got a quick question,how do you store this? and Does it need to be kept in a refrigerator? Also any idea on shelf life?
whoops, didn't mean to make 2 posts. you cant store it at room temperature. no need for refrigeration and im pretty sure its good for quite a while. just make sure you shake it every time to keep everything evenly dispersed before taking it.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
whoops, didn't mean to make 2 posts. you cant store it at room temperature. no need for refrigeration and im pretty sure its good for quite a while. just make sure you shake it every time to keep everything evenly dispersed before taking it.

Cool man,thanks for the info.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
DANGIT! my bad, i meant you CAN store it at room temperature. i just keep mine in the sock drawer

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

squidboy

Banned
Awards
id say you should definitely take it sublingually. Anything that does not require a conversion in the liver will have a higher and quicker absoption rate...

spaizkadett

spaizkadett

Awards
I am very sorry to bring up this old thread, but with SARMS, like with all research chemicals, sublingual administration is not advised because potent SARM mixes can burn slightly after you place them under your tongue. It’s uncomfortable an doesn’t feel great, so it’s not a popular method for sarm use.