Synthetic science labs

Bicep23

Awards
Picked up some synthetic science halo ( Hdrol) and winne (p stan) . Wondering if anyone has tried any supplements from this company? Good products? Can't find any info online.

Bicep23

Awards
No one has ever used this? Not a good sign..

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Why would you buy something that you havent researched on ?

Bicep23

Awards
Bought it while away on vacation. Just happened to walk in to a mom and pop vitamin store. The sales man who was the owner was raving about how great the products are. I knew enough to recognize the compounds in each. Just expected to be able to find more info online. Googling the company and u get nothing, just thought that was odd.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Bought it while away on vacation. Just happened to walk in to a mom and pop vitamin store. The sales man who was the owner was raving about how great the products are. I knew enough to recognize the compounds in each. Just expected to be able to find more info online. Googling the company and u get nothing, just thought that was odd.
probibly because its there home brand or a friends.
might still be good. but i woudl check online first next time.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Well SSL is pretty well company just didnt know why youd buy something w/o knowing about the company, my paps took there incredible bulk awhile back and got great results