Tren is not methylated?

hove131

hove131

Awards
I thought all oral steroids were. Fill me in on methylated and non methylated steroids here. Why is it not and others are? I've taken many cycles but not Tren. Just heard this. You would think it would still be available if its not methlyated. I dont understand. I just want knowledge :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought all oral steroids were. Fill me in on methylated and non methylated steroids here. Why is it not and others are? I've taken many cycles but not Tren. Just heard this. You would think it would still be available if its not methlyated. I dont understand. I just want knowledge :)

There are a lot of oral steroids?PH's that are non-methylated, and their legality has nothing to do with that either. Tren is non-methyl, but so is Max-LMG and Fura clones among others out there. Compounds that are on the banned list are both methyl and non methyl. Its watever the FDA wants to tackle next that gets banned..

hove131

hove131

Awards
There are a lot of oral steroids?PH's that are non-methylated, and their legality has nothing to do with that either. Tren is non-methyl, but so is Max-LMG and Fura clones among others out there. Compounds that are on the banned list are both methyl and non methyl. Its watever the FDA wants to tackle next that gets banned..
Thanks. My next cycle is Spawn so it's nice to know that the Tren and Havoc together wont be beating my liver.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
there is methyl-tren is is for oral use and it methylated.
trenE or trenAce the injectable kinds ARE NOT. (i love them btw :p)
but somthing to worry about is dehydration on tren. you need ot keep u water intake or THAT cna cause kidny/liver issues.
so its not really from the tren its dehydration. but tren can cause you to lose more water then your used to.
and the brown pee is its oxidized compounds (or your sevearly dehydrated and need the ER in some cases)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. My next cycle is Spawn so it's nice to know that the Tren and Havoc together wont be beating my liver.
im prity sure thows are liver toxic.
all you need to do is find out if its methylated. looking at the listed compound shoudl tell you that.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Tren is methylated..it's just not 17a-methylated.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I thought in terms of methylation it only affected the liver if it's in the 7 or 17 position. True?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I thought in terms of methylation it only affected the liver if it's in the 7 or 17 position. True?
Depends on the steroid. 7 and 17 both appear to have the most impact. There may be other positions.

cdsfx

Awards
well theirs methyltrenbolone but no one can really use it because it destroys your liver and I do mean Destroy

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
well theirs methyltrenbolone but no one can really use it because it destroys your liver and I do mean Destroy
i was tempted but i mean with trenA and trenE around why the hell bother with the toxic effects when not needed.
just my op

cdsfx

Awards
ya no kidding its to bad something that strong can't be used safely the stuff is 300x stronger then testosterone. Imagine stacked with some hgh to help the joints and tendons keep up you could turn into the incredible hulk real quick if you know what your doing