First time steroid cycle. Thoughts/help?

thesponge18

Awards
I'm looking at the H-Drol Cycle pretty hard. (Might stack it with Stano-Drol) I've asked/read around and come up with the following:

wk 1: load milk thistle/hawthorn berry (continue throughout)
wk 2-8: start CEL cycle assist
wk 3-8: H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75
(wk 3-8: Stano-Drol 300/450/450/450/450/450)
wk 9-12: PCT Revolution Black, Reduce XT)
(Or I'll run DAA + Inhibit E + Reduce XT + SNS Liver Assist)

How does this look? I'm 6'2" 160, looking to put a solid (maintainable) 10 (ideally 15) pounds on by the end of August. I only plan on running the cycle once.

Should I expect some good gains with this? My diets in check, have whey/multi/fish and will be using either Kre-Alkalyn or DiCreatine Malate (I'm prone to bloating and want to stay away from mono).

thesponge18

Awards
Anyone? I could really use some advice/help on this one.

boxer78

Awards
You really ought to consider a SERM for PCT like nolvadex (nolva), clomiphene (clomid), or toremifene (torem). I'm not saying your test production will never resume, but it definitely a good idea to consider.

Also, and please don't take this the wrong way, but at 6'2" 160 (pounds, if kg then it's a different story!) you really could gain 10-15 pounds quite easily without drugs. When I first started lifting, I put on 20 lbs in about 4 months, while not increasing my waist size. If I hadn't been afraid of going up a pant size due to being skinny-fat (stupid reason, in hindsight), I could have easily made it 30+ in 6 months.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude just eat some food. 6'2 and 160 wanting to cycle is the wrong way. Try to gain some weight naturally especially at 21. If you cant gain weight eat more. If you are seriously trying to gain weight you might be doing something wrong.

thesponge18

Awards
You really ought to consider a SERM for PCT like nolvadex (nolva), clomiphene (clomid), or toremifene (torem). I'm not saying your test production will never resume, but it definitely a good idea to consider.

Also, and please don't take this the wrong way, but at 6'2" 160 (pounds, if kg then it's a different story!) you really could gain 10-15 pounds quite easily without drugs. When I first started lifting, I put on 20 lbs in about 4 months, while not increasing my waist size. If I hadn't been afraid of going up a pant size due to being skinny-fat (stupid reason, in hindsight), I could have easily made it 30+ in 6 months.
Dude just eat some food. 6'2 and 160 wanting to cycle is the wrong way. Try to gain some weight naturally especially at 21. If you cant gain weight eat more. If you are seriously trying to gain weight you might be doing something wrong.
I've upped my caloric intake steadily over the last two months and haven't made any progress in pushing past my plateaus. I'm only on whey/multi/pwo, tried CEE and didn't notice anything. After asking around more, how does this look to aid my summer gains??

-SNS Inhibit E
-Nutraplanet DAA
-NOW L-Dopa
-Nutraplanet DiCreatine Malate (I don't want to try monohydrate because I'm already prone to bloating)
-Fish Oil

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've upped my caloric intake steadily over the last two months and haven't made any progress in pushing past my plateaus. I'm only on whey/multi/pwo, tried CEE and didn't notice anything. After asking around more, how does this look to aid my summer gains??

-SNS Inhibit E
-Nutraplanet DAA
-NOW L-Dopa
-Nutraplanet DiCreatine Malate (I don't want to try monohydrate because I'm already prone to bloating)
-Fish Oil
Keep adding calories till you do. Cut back on some activity if possible. The more you do the more calories you are going to need to grow.

I like another AI like Forma-Stanzol by Mr. Supps(big bogo sale soon) or Erase by PES.
Im trying DAA-HCG by Taurus Nutrition
L-Dopa is good.
I would suggest Ancient Strength for a creatine.
Been taking Krill oil and getting more benefits without having to take loads of pills.

thesponge18

Awards
Keep adding calories till you do. Cut back on some activity if possible. The more you do the more calories you are going to need to grow.

I like another AI like Forma-Stanzol by Mr. Supps(big bogo sale soon) or Erase by PES.
Im trying DAA-HCG by Taurus Nutrition
L-Dopa is good.
I would suggest Ancient Strength for a creatine.
Been taking Krill oil and getting more benefits without having to take loads of pills.
I'll have to look at Ancient Strength; haven't heard of it. I'm not familiar with creatine at all. I want to keep this as economical as I can, considering it's my first venture into boosters, or any supplements like this. Does my stack seem alright, though? I'm hoping that can help me get some good, steady, maintanable gains over the next three months.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to look at Ancient Strength; haven't heard of it. I'm not familiar with creatine at all. I want to keep this as economical as I can, considering it's my first venture into boosters, or any supplements like this. Does my stack seem alright, though? I'm hoping that can help me get some good, steady, maintanable gains over the next three months.
Im not a fan of Inhibit-E personally.

Looks like a solid enough stack. Those would be my suggestions to improve it. Plus eat a lot. Look into the Better Protein Bars at needtobuildmuscle.com. Great way to add calories throughout the day and they taste great.

thesponge18

Awards
Im not a fan of Inhibit-E personally.

Looks like a solid enough stack. Those would be my suggestions to improve it. Plus eat a lot. Look into the Better Protein Bars at needtobuildmuscle.com. Great way to add calories throughout the day and they taste great.
Thanks! I'm trying to keep it as inexpensive as I can; don't have a lot of extra cash. Maybe later on if I try it again, I'll go for some of the ones you suggested. Any particular reason you don't like Inhibit E?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! I'm trying to keep it as inexpensive as I can; don't have a lot of extra cash. Maybe later on if I try it again, I'll go for some of the ones you suggested. Any particular reason you don't like Inhibit E?
ATD isnt kind to my libido.

thesponge18

Awards
ATD isnt kind to my libido.
That's a good reason not to like something, fer sure. lol Hopefully it doesn't tweak with mine.

Any advice on choosing a creatine? I've only used CEE and didn't notice a thing. I'm kinda torn between MCC, Kre-Alkalyn, and Dicreatine Malate. I don't really want to try monohydrate (even if it's micronized or creapure) because I'm already sensitive to bloating, etc.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established

-SNS Inhibit E
-Nutraplanet DAA
-NOW L-Dopa
-Fish Oil
There has to be a flaw in you're current diet or training if you can't add on more mass then 160 pounds being 6'2.

Can you post you're current lifting schedule and a sample diet from a typical day?

Because cycle or not if you dont have this all dialed in prior to you're cycle there's no way even if you did add say 10-15 pounds that you would be able to maintain it after the conclusion of the anabolics.

thesponge18

Awards
People are reporting they are not getting the bloat with Ancient Strength. We have a few logs currently running if you want to take a look.[/quote]

Both look good. But they both use malate and nitrate. Is it the combination that makes them so effective? I can't really afford either products right now, which is why I was leaning toward the Dicreatine Malate from nutraplanet; cheap and last me a while. (Might be a stupid question): could I dose MCC and DCM together? I mean using something like SNS' MCC on workout days and the DCM on non workout days, around 3g?

thesponge18

Awards
There has to be a flaw in you're current diet or training if you can't add on more mass then 160 pounds being 6'2.

Can you post you're current lifting schedule and a sample diet from a typical day?

Because cycle or not if you dont have this all dialed in prior to you're cycle there's no way even if you did add say 10-15 pounds that you would be able to maintain it after the conclusion of the anabolics.
I've been getting this a lot. I'm doing my best to get as many high quality proteins/calories as I can; doesn't help that I'm only stuck with my college's sh***y cafeteria food. Either way, a typical lifting day, like tomorrow's would look like this:

Barebell bench press 1x8, 1x6, 1x4, 1x2, 1x1 (or 1x8)
decline dumbell bench 3x6
dumbell pull over 3x6
cable flies 3x6
weighted dips 3x8 (or 3x8)
1-2 mile run (10 minute pace)

diet (for tomorrow):
B-fast: two eggs hard with mushrooms/peppers/salsa, 5-8 egg whites, two pieces whole wheat bread, cup (or two) of pineapple

lunch (pre-workout meal)
smoothie
1/2 cup of greek yogurt (0% fat)
1 1/2 cups of pineapple, banana, some blueberries
few teaspoons of whey isolate
cup of cheerios
(take jack3d pwo)

post-workout
whey with an apple

an hour our two later (whenever I get to eat again)
grilled chicken breast with mushrooms/green pepper/cheese on whole wheat
--I'll have another few small meals, take whey sometimes, try to keep the protein high and get complex carbs
--usually have a cup of 0% cottage cheese with an apple/banana before bed

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I've been getting this a lot. I'm doing my best to get as many high quality proteins/calories as I can; doesn't help that I'm only stuck with my college's sh***y cafeteria food. Either way, a typical lifting day, like tomorrow's would look like this:

dumbell pull over 3x6
cable flies 3x6

diet (for tomorrow):
B-fast: two eggs hard with mushrooms/peppers/salsa, 5-8 egg whites, two pieces whole wheat bread, cup (or two) of pineapple

lunch (pre-workout meal)
smoothie
cup of cheerios
(take jack3d pwo)

post-workout
whey with an apple

--I'll have another few small meals, take whey sometimes, try to keep the protein high and get complex carbs
1st off I would drop the cardio down to a minimum assuming you're ecto and dont gain fat very easily.

And just by looking at you're diet quickly there is no way you're getting enough calories to bulk up. Yeah maybe you are restricted to the college cafeteria but I bet if you look around a bit you can find more high calorie foods there.

If you have money for it a quality weight gainer would help but you really need to eat a lot more. I did a quick search and found this sample bulk diet plan maybe this can shed some light on how much you should be eating granted this is for a 200 pound man but just so you get the idea.

I would start around 3000 calories and if you dont gain weight in a week up that by 500 until you start making gains:

Bulking Diet
4,000 Calories

This diet is based on a 200 pound male.

Meal #1
6 Whole Eggs
2 Slices Toast
1 Cup Oatmeal
2 Cups 1% Milk
Multivitamin/mineral supplement
2 Tablespoons Flax Seed Oil

Protein = 51 grams
Carbs = 49 grams
Fat = 35 grams
Total Calories = 1,000

Meal #2
3oz Peanuts
2 Cans Tuna

Protein = 84 grams
Carbs = 15 grams
Fat = 48 grams
Total Calories = 780

Meal #3
8oz Grilled Chicken Breast
1 1/2 Half Cups Rice

Protein = 50 grams
Carbs = 76 grams
Fat = 6 grams
Total Calories = 540

Meal #4
7oz Sirloin Steak
2 Potatoes

Protein = 60 grams
Carbs = 26 grams
Fat = 18 grams
Total Calories = 600

Meal #5 (Pre-Workout)
8oz Grilled Chicken Breast
1 Half Cup Rice
1 Rice Cake (with peanut butter)
2 Bananas

Protein = 60 grams
Carbs = 90 grams
Fat = 8 grams
Total Calories = 650

Meal #6 (Post Workout Shake)
ON 100% Whey Protein (2 Scoops)
2 Tablespoons Glutamine
Multivitamin/mineral supplement
10oz Apple Juice
1 Can Fat Free Yogurt

(Post Workout Meal)
8oz Lean Ground Beef
1 1/2 Cups Rice
3 Rice Cakes (with honey and peanut butter)
2 Cups 1% Milk

Protein = 60 grams
Carbs = 50 grams
Fat = 7 grams
Total Calores = 780

Meal #7 (Just before bed)
8oz Cottage Cheese (Lowfat)
2 Tablespoons Flax Seed Oil

Protein = 24 grams
Carbs = 8 grams
Fat = 4 grams
Total Calories = 160

source is:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=9275.0;wap2

thesponge18

Awards
Hell. That's a diet, right there. lol. Well, I'll be back home in another two weeks or so. When I am, I'll be able to follow a diet like this much better. Thanks for the link/info!! (Aside from the running, how'd my workout look, by the way?)

So, with a diet like that in order, do you think a stack like the one I posted would help (The DAA, Inhibit E, etc)? What kind of gains should I expect (realistically) with it if I'm working my a@@ off in the gym and eating right?

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Any advice on choosing a creatine? I've only used CEE and didn't notice a thing. I'm kinda torn between MCC, Kre-Alkalyn, and Dicreatine Malate. I don't really want to try monohydrate (even if it's micronized or creapure) because I'm already sensitive to bloating, etc.[/quote]

I don't know what kind of bloating you think mono is going to give you but at 160lbs I don't think it will be catastrophic. You will look better,IMO, with 20 extra pounds of lean mass and muscle with slight bloat(comparable to a salt bloat) than you would skinny and dry.

dumbell pull over 3x6
cable flies 3x6
1-2 mile run (10 minute pace)[/quote]

I hope by "typical" you don't mean youre an upper body warrior. Obviously if size is a goal and you don't just care about what girls like, then working out legs(actual squats below parellel) and back (deadlifts, bent over rows) will help a lot. Building your core will really help you gain lean weight in all parts of your body.

Young

PS
I live on campus and have to deal with the cafeteria food too. With the money you spend there or on a food plan you could use to buy chicken at publix for 4 bucks a pound. If you dont have access to a stove, or youre in a dorm, sneek in a george forman grill. Do whatever it takes. That cafe food will have you way more bloated than you could ever get with creatine mono

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
"Any advice on choosing a creatine?"

APS Creatine Nitrate = excellent pump and no bloat!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

dumbell pull over 3x6
cable flies 3x6

diet (for tomorrow):

lunch (pre-workout meal)
smoothie
cup of cheerios
(take jack3d pwo)

post-workout
whey with an apple

If you eat like this, and buy jars of Naturally More peanut butter ($2.75 a jar) from walmart and eat half a jar a day, you'll gain mass. You seriously have nothing in there for healthy fats, which is probably keeping your testosterone levels depressed which is not helping you at all.

thesponge18

Awards
Any advice on choosing a creatine? I've only used CEE and didn't notice a thing. I'm kinda torn between MCC, Kre-Alkalyn, and Dicreatine Malate. I don't really want to try monohydrate (even if it's micronized or creapure) because I'm already sensitive to bloating, etc.
I don't know what kind of bloating you think mono is going to give you but at 160lbs I don't think it will be catastrophic. You will look better,IMO, with 20 extra pounds of lean mass and muscle with slight bloat(comparable to a salt bloat) than you would skinny and dry.

dumbell pull over 3x6
cable flies 3x6
1-2 mile run (10 minute pace)[/quote]

I hope by "typical" you don't mean youre an upper body warrior. Obviously if size is a goal and you don't just care about what girls like, then working out legs(actual squats below parellel) and back (deadlifts, bent over rows) will help a lot. Building your core will really help you gain lean weight in all parts of your body.

Young

PS
I live on campus and have to deal with the cafeteria food too. With the money you spend there or on a food plan you could use to buy chicken at publix for 4 bucks a pound. If you dont have access to a stove, or youre in a dorm, sneek in a george forman grill. Do whatever it takes. That cafe food will have you way more bloated than you could ever get with creatine mono[/QUOTE]

Negative man. I workout my lower body/abs a lot. Today was just a chest/upper body day. I wish I had a Publix!! I'm from FL but I go to school in NC. Publix is the best friggin store in the world. I eat their sushi like crazy when I'm home. Doesn't get much better for 6 bucks-12 rolls. When next semester comes around, I'll stock up on canned tuna/chicken to help get my daily protein up.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
That's good there are way too many college kids with skinny legs and deadlifts that are half of their bench.

Another thing you might want to do is stock up on fat free milk. Half gallon a day mininum. Fits in my mini fridge its easy and gives you 60 grams of complete protein. Whatever you can do bro

thesponge18

Awards
That's good there are way too many college kids with skinny legs and deadlifts that are half of their bench.

Another thing you might want to do is stock up on fat free milk. Half gallon a day mininum. Fits in my mini fridge its easy and gives you 60 grams of complete protein. Whatever you can do bro
I loooooove milk. I was pretty much raised on cereal and as much milk as you can stomach. (Cinnamon Toast Crunch FTW!!) Not a bad idea, though.

No sense in having a big upper body if you can't support it, right? I'm looking to increase mass in my upper body, though. Any suggestions for workouts? I'm looking to incorporate a few new things into my schedule. Thanks bro.