DBOL, DECA OR MDROL?

grndslam

Awards
which is safer to take? less harsh on you? can anyone break them down for me?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
dbol- aromatizes lots of water/strength
mdrol- dont use mdrol if you dont have to
deca- aromatizes, horrible shutdown (deca ****) but also the safest of the 3

IMO.. and from what i understand...

dont run any of them without test.... better yet.... just run test

grndslam

Awards
test is just injection though...grndslam dont do injections lol...i have hdrol which im going to do but i wnted to know what to do if hdrol goes ok for my second cycle down the road

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
test is just injection though...grndslam dont do injections lol...i have hdrol which im going to do but i wnted to know what to do if hdrol goes ok for my second cycle down the road
you know of oral deca?

injectables r safer

grndslam

Awards
i know injections are safer but i dont like needles lol...i just wnted some imput on a safe pro hormone ...or should not as potent to take but effective..heard hdrol was a good starter if ur gna do a prohormone...but after that not sure...i have 6 bottles of mdrol but not sure if i wna take that down the road or not.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well deca is inj. only so thats out of the question. Why did you buy 6 bottles of SD when you havent ran a cycle?? You know its the most potent/harsh oral you can prolly get...

I would buy 2 bottles of Helladrol which will be enough for 2-3 cycles and get some exp under your belt. Than run the SD. you also cant run SD any longer than 4wks at the MAX and please dont run it at 30mg if you do. Your just asking for trouble.

grndslam

Awards
i bought the mdrol way before i researched it..wnted to do smart thing and research it first so prob gna sell them...hdrol is safer though correct? is helladrol banned? if not what site could i get it from?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
helladrol isnt banned, search. we cant provide sources for anything. Sell the SD, your doing the right thing by learning what your doing first.

grndslam

Awards
helladrol is the same thing as hdrol...i read ingredients on the back of each...whats the difference between the two if they have the same ingredients? in ur opinion

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Hella has enough to run 100 mg for 6wks, the cel stuff has enough to run 50mg for 4wks. It takes about two wks at 75 mg for most to see increased strength, gains, weight gains, etc.

Run it 50/75/75/75/75/75

2nd cycle of it

75/75/100/100/100/100 or 125

Wait 3.5 months after pct is done to run your next cycle of it. You seem to stock up on things so that's why I suggested that. Helladrol/h drol is a very good first cycle compound, sh!t I still run with other stuff which is a 2nd reason I think you should get it.

After two runs than try out SD but run a lower dose 10/20/20

GL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
TallyBigDog General Chat 29
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 36
Bulking 6