My Get Super F**kin Big Stack!

TussyPuna202

Awards
Ok here it is I am starting to prepare for my 4th cycle I wanna do 16 weeks this time and I have never gone over 10 so I'm just lookin for any help.
As of now I came up with
1-5 dbol 30mg a day
1-16 test cyp 600mg a week
1-15 equipoise 600mg a week
8-16 tren ace 75mg eod

Pct will include clomid and hcg

I havee never done a cycle over 10 weeks, I wanna do 16 cause I ran eq before and it seemed like I was coming off right when it showed. Any input you guys would be greatly appreciated.
One more question I have found ligit hgh and/or igf but they are pricey anyone who has ussed these before is it really worth the price?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Looks good but i would make a few small changes.

Why not run hcg ON cycle?? Most people dont run it during PCT, maybe 1wk into it and than stop. I would run it wks 3-16 or 17 and than stop.

I would run the clomid 100/50/50/50 and maybe a lil bit of nolva too, and some type of AI. The tren will be fun, if you havent ran d bol before its a great jumpstart to things.

The EQ is one my favorites if i am going to run a inj. cycle. It takes a while to really work but once it does you ll know. I would see it working before you start with the tren.

TussyPuna202

Awards
Ok thanks for the input, I was planning on getting some liquidex to run through out, I've ran all the compounds except for dbol and I only ran tren for 5 weeks at the end of my last cycle so I'm really looking forward to this one

OafMister

Awards
subbd!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dont run hcg in pct, it desensitizes the testes to LH

run it on cycle starting the 2nd week up until ur last pin