High BP and anti-e's...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I get high BP on test alone and am considering using an anti-e to help a little to combat this. I really hate to do this, but I'm not a fan of high BP. I wanna still use nolva at 20mg EOD to help with the choleseterol, etc, so letro is of course out.

Was thinking a-dex, but how much you think I should need to combat BP alone? Probably too hard to answer, I know, but in your experience, would you say to use .25mg-.50mg ED, EOD?

Thanks for some help...

P.S. Oh yeah, I would just simply drink more water, and lower sodium, but thats kinda hard to od when your bulking, know what I mean?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Maybe your just not taking enough potassium. And you need to lay off the creatine too for a while there tough guy.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Maybe your just not taking enough potassium. And you need to lay off the creatine too for a while there tough guy.
Bananas are in the weekly diet and multi. I don't use creatine....

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
J/J about the creatine, so why not the letro?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Right, clinically it didn't matter, but we won't take any chances with yours, what about exemestane or formastane, or teslac if you can find it stacks well I know. So you think it's a water balance issue? I use lasix and potassium when mine goes up just like weekends only and I'm good all week again. Potassium also slows down the heart so I just use extra if needed (it's cheap and non-toxic) You think it's gonna take more than the Nolva?

size

Awards
  • Established
I have blood pressure problems also. I have found "allicin" to be a huge help. Allicin is found in fresh garlic and some select products(allimax is one). Fresh garlic works because the grinding process results in allicin. Allicin is produced by an enzymatic reaction when raw garlic is either crushed or somehow injured. The enzyme, alliinase, stored in a separate compartment in garlic, combines with a compound called alliin in raw garlic and produces allicin.
Allicin is not present in typical garlic tabs. "Research conducted at the Chemistry Department of the University of California showed that commercial garlic products on the market all contain an undetectable amount (<1 ppm) of allicin."

For water retention, you could try using dandelion root.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have blood pressure problems also. I have found "allicin" to be a huge help. Allicin is found in fresh garlic and some select products(allimax is one). Fresh garlic works because the grinding process results in allicin. Allicin is produced by an enzymatic reaction when raw garlic is either crushed or somehow injured. The enzyme, alliinase, stored in a separate compartment in garlic, combines with a compound called alliin in raw garlic and produces allicin.
Allicin is not present in typical garlic tabs. "Research conducted at the Chemistry Department of the University of California showed that commercial garlic products on the market all contain an undetectable amount (<1 ppm) of allicin."

For water retention, you could try using dandelion root.
I cook w/ finely cut garlic every chance I can and also take a standardized extract enteric w/ 1% allicin potential/400mg tab. So I guess the pill really isn't helping? How does allicin improve BP?

einstein1905

Banned
Awards
Letro with nolva is fine. Nolva merely lowers plasma letro concentrations.....it does the same with adex too, but to a lesser degree. Just don't go overboard on the AI dosage....about 25% of any of the AI's daily therapeutic dose should be enough for a test dosage of around 500mg/wk. So, adex= 0.25mg/day, letro= 1.25mg EOD, aromasin= 12.5mg EOD.......each with 10-20mg/day of nolva

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info guys....like I said, I don't wanna use one if I don't have to, so I'll think I'll take up size's advice first and try out the dnadelion root.

Dr. D, I think it may be from the bloat, but in all honesty, I don't know for sure. It's just wishful thinking basically. Hopefully when it lowers, it'll go down, but you never know.

Thanks for the clarification and doses einstein...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Letro is way to stong for me. If you need more then the nolvadex then try running proviron. works good. Currently on deca, fina, test and dbol/fuzzybol (fuzzybol also helps) and my BP 128/85, not sure how good that is in relation to anything but the doc was happy.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Letro is way to stong for me. If you need more then the nolvadex then try running proviron. works good. Currently on deca, fina, test and dbol/fuzzybol (fuzzybol also helps) and my BP 128/85, not sure how good that is in relation to anything but the doc was happy.

Yeah, but can't use proviron, will mess with the hairline....

crazydoc1

Awards
85 diastolic is too high...

crazydoc1

Awards
I just started Diovan (160mg ED) and a hydrochlorothiazide diurietic (2mg 3/w) to bring down the BP. Instead of stricly blood volumes solutions, have you guys though of asking your PCP for ACEs or Angiotensin IIs ?

I wonder if there is some anti-anabolic rationale I'm missing surrounding their use.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
im takeing benicar an [ARB],which is an angiotensin 2 blocker@20mg ed.usaly doin nothing[while takeing med.] bp runs approx. 137/73, but as soon as i start efededrine it climbs to 144/94, so ive got other meds im going to add to it if my bp starts climbing when i start a cycle in a couple of wks.these other meds slo the heart ,diolate arteries reduceing b.p as well as send oxigen rich blood to the heart.i'll see how good that works soon,btw i did use diovan hct @160mg.but this med that im on now i think is better.