supress-c

mikey00843

Awards
A quick question. I have ordered supress-c and was wondering how long it takes to be asorbed. the reason is i wake at 0300am and workout at 0500am then shower at 6am so i was wondering if i use my first application at 0300 for the morning after wakeing up would most of supress c be absorbed then apply the next application around noon.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A quick question. I have ordered supress-c and was wondering how long it takes to be asorbed. the reason is i wake at 0300am and workout at 0500am then shower at 6am so i was wondering if i use my first application at 0300 for the morning after wakeing up would most of supress c be absorbed then apply the next application around noon.
I'm not sure about the absorption rate, but I recommend applying your first application AFTER your post-training shower - give the product at least 6-8 hours on before getting all sweaty, etc., because from personal experience, it does have a tendency to "run off" if you get wet (and leave a stain on clothes as well, so watch for that). Besides, makes more sense to apply it after a shower when you are clean and it is going to be a while before you get "wet" again.

~Rosie~