Some Blood Test Results

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.9%

Some Blood Test Results

I recently had some blood work done so I asked for a copy and thought I'd post them.
    Age 32
    height 5'9"
    BF ? 8%
    fairly small bone structure
    starting weight 163
    ending weight 180
    weight training 7 yrs 1 consistently and seriously
    5-6 past cycles, mostly test prop, 1 fina- last cycle 2yrs ago

week 1-3 4ad prop 200mg EOD, 1-test cyp 300mg EOD
    week 3-5 4ad prop 200mg EOD, 1-test cyp 300mg EOD + methyl 1.4 diol 60mg ED
    week 5-7 4ad prop 200mg EOD, 1-test cyp 300mg EOD +
    m4ohn 30mg ED
    week 7-9 4ad prop 200mg EOD, 1-test cyp 300mg EOD +
    M1Test 30- 40mg ED
    week 9-11 4ad prop 100mg EOD, 1-test cyp 100mg EOD +
    mohn 30mg ED
    week 11 BLOOD TEST
    week 12 20-5mg ED mohn tapering down will be end of cycle

TEST RESULTS "all values were in normal range 8 mo. ago"
    " ALL CAPITALIZED ARE ABNORMAL"
    *weight trained the night before, hadn't eaten in 12 hrs before test, had drank 2 cans of pepsi so I guess I wasn't fasting.
    CHEMISTRIES:
    Glucose serum 81 mg/dl
    uric acid serum 7.2 mg/dl
    BUN 5 mg/dl
    creatinine serum 1.0 mg/dl
    BUN/CREATININE RATIO 5
    Sodium, serum 141 mmol/l
    potassium, serum 3.9 mmol/l
    chloride serum 100 mmol/l
    osmolality (calc) 288 m0smol/kg
    calcium serum 9.3 mg/dl
    phosphorus serum 3.3 mg/dl
    protien total serum 6.8 g/dl
    albumin serum 3.7 g/dl
    globulin total 3.1 g/dl
    a/g ratio 1.2
    bilirubin total 0.2 mg/dl
    alkaline phosphate serum 108 iu/l
    LDH 276 IU/L
    AST (SGOT) 57 IU/L
    alt (sgpt) 33 iu/l
    ggt 16 iu/l
    IRON SERUM 23 UG/DL

LIPIDS:
    CHOLESTEROL TOTAL 210 MG/DL
    TRIGLYCERIDES 189 MG/DL
    HDL CHOLESTEROL 17 MG/DL
    vldl cholesterol cal 38 mg/dl
    LDL CHOLESTEROL CALC 155 MG/DL

CBC, PLATELET CT, AND DIFF:
    wbc count 10.4 x10E3/uL
    rbc count 5.06 x10E6/uL
    hemoglobin 14.3 g/dl
    hematocrit 44.2 %
    mcv 87 fl
    mch 28.3 pg
    mchc 32.4 g/dl
    RDW 15.6 %
    platelets 381 x10E3/uL
    POLYS 78 %
    lymphs 15 %
    monocytes 6 %
    eos 1 %
    basos 0 %
    POLYS (ABSOLUTE) 8.1 x10E3/uL
    lymphs (absolute) 1.6 x10E3/uL
    monocytes (absolute) 0.6 x10E3/uL
    eos (absolute) 0.1 x10E3/uL
    baso (absolute) 0.0 x10E3/uL

URINALYSIS: ALL NORMAL

The only thing I didn't expect was that low IRON. Does anyone else have this after doing steroids? This could explain the lethargy from M1T and 1-test.

2. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rebelhead
    "all values were in normal range 8 mo. ago"
    Most values don't look too bad at all. Do you know your specific values for cholesterol and HDL from when you got them tested before?
  3. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.5%

Also I see that you gained 17 pounds . Could you elaborate more on your gains, both muscle and poundages for major lifts? What you noticed when changing out the different methyls? I'm on a very similar cycle right now, and it's going great. How would you compare this cycle to when you cycled tren in the past? Don't mean to grill you bro, but that's one hell of a cycle. I think we need more feedback in general for hardcore ass legal cycles like mine and yours.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.51%

Quote Originally Posted by rebelhead
    The only thing I didn't expect was that low IRON. Does anyone else have this after doing steroids? This could explain the lethargy from M1T and 1-test.
    opinions on the iron/lethargy comment?
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.9%

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Most values don't look too bad at all. Do you know your specific values for cholesterol and HDL from when you got them tested before?
    I dont know my specefic values from before. I cant find my copy of the test. I do know they were in the normal range. The lab set the limits at 100-199 for cholesterol, and 40-59 for hdl. I know they were inside the limits before.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

The low iron is puzzling but I doubt it's cause of your lethargy since your RBD count is normal. Not sure if the test actually measure Fe content of the hemoglobin or not.

Taking a jar of dessicated liver tabs over a few weeks might help get the Fe levels back to square. I would NOT take iron pills.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.9%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    The low iron is puzzling but I doubt it's cause of your lethargy since your RBD count is normal. Not sure if the test actually measure Fe content of the hemoglobin or not.

Taking a jar of dessicated liver tabs over a few weeks might help get the Fe levels back to square. I would NOT take iron pills.
    hey man what's wrong with Fe pills?that is what ive started taking,the colloidial Fe, not the Fe salts? BTW, I didn't really get any lethargy, I've just heard it is common in others and the nurse that gave me the test results said that low Fe would make you tired feeling.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

colloidal is probably ok just watch the dosing. Fe can be semi-toxic to men, especially Fe sulfates/fumerates found in pillsthat can easily build up quickly in your system. Liver tabs simply provide a natural, low dose of Fe that have no risk of toxicity.
  9. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.5%

I think a huge part of the lethargy from M1T stems from the fact that it lowers serum glucose a ton. db682 pointed this out, and every time I've tested my blood while on M1T since he mentioned this I've seen my Glucose in the 50s and 60s. And I often test anywhere between 30min and 2hrs after eating a gang of carbs.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.9%

Also I see that you gained 17 pounds . Could you elaborate more on your gains, both muscle and poundages for major lifts? What you noticed when changing out the different methyls? I'm on a very similar cycle right now, and it's going great. How would you compare this cycle to when you cycled tren in the past? Don't mean to grill you bro, but that's one hell of a cycle. I think we need more feedback in general for hardcore ass legal cycles like mine and yours.
    I made steady gains throughout the cycle weeks 1-10, in strength and weight on all lifts. The 4ad prop/1-testcyp seemed comparable to a testosterone cycle.That 4-ad is not that good for permenant gains IMO cause I started to loose the weight quickly when I stopped it, it's mostly water.That is what the 1-test cyp helped with I think to add more real muscle gains. But the 4-ad made me feel great, better than anything I've ever done. I'd like to stay on it year round if I could ha,ha. I've only done one fina cycle before and I would compare it to M1Test the most , but it is really in a class all of its own. I didn't gain any weight on fina but I was cutting on it. It worked great for that, the best lypolytic compound I've seen, But it made me a complete lunatic. I was doind 100mg ED, and I was completely crazy. My family and friends were becoming concerned. I wont do any where near that much again if I ever do it again.Back to this cycle, I stopped the m1,4 ad because it started giving me gyno and caused even more water bloat.It smoothed me out real bad and I wasn't gaining any real muscle from it anyway. I thought the mohn was pretty good at a higher dose than has been recomended. I wasn't getting anything at 10-15mgED. AT 30mg it gave me some nice pumps but no real weight gain. It did seem to energize me even with a lack of sleep at times and improved my definition. M1t seemed great the first 2 weeks. I started putting on a pound a day the first week and saw an increase in definition and strength also. I personally didn't have any sides I couldn't deal with. The lethargy on fina was worse than a M1t cycle IMO. The gains on m1t seemed to subside after 2 weeks even with a dosage increase. GO figure.So I went back to the mohn to finish, because it seemed to stimulate my natural test. My boys had somewhat atrophied after the 4-ad/1-test. When I started the mohn the first time in the cycle, I saw a definate increase in libido and the boys seemed to swell back up like normal, no ****. I know that doesn't seem possible from an androgen but it happened. So I figured I would end the cycle with the rest of it. Overall this legal cycle was about as good as anything illegal I could get IMHO. I think mohn and m1t would be a good stack. Will probably try that next.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.02%

Rebel,

What kind of "crazy lunatic" were you on fina? You mean anger and irritability or what?

Greenguy
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.51%

I think a huge part of the lethargy from M1T stems from the fact that it lowers serum glucose a ton. db682 pointed this out, and every time I've tested my blood while on M1T since he mentioned this I've seen my Glucose in the 50s and 60s. And I often test anywhere between 30min and 2hrs after eating a gang of carbs.
    Very interesting. Anyone else checked glucose on M1T?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blood test result are in need some opinion
    By alvin1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 04:20 PM
  2. My blood test results, need some insight.
    By Dogsoldier in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 01:34 PM
  3. Got some blood test results.
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 01:28 PM
  4. o/t blood test results
    By snakebyte05 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 09:27 PM
  5. blood test result and why is my test so low?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 12:28 AM