Already had a good H-drol cycle, is there any point using LG Trifecta?

Sad_que

Awards
Hey guys, I won an LG Trifecta stack, so I won't be paying for it, but I have the option of swapping it for something else if I like. Seeing as I've already done a good cycle of H-drol recently, would I even notice Trifecta at all? I'm fully intending to juice again but I was planning on stepping it up a notch, you know.

Shall I exchange it for something else maybe?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Not really. Their bcaa/eaa is good tho. H drol is going to b so much more potent, especially if you dosed it 75-100mg

syphon80

Awards
I tried Natadrol after a couple HDROL runs, and a month before I ran SD. That stuff is the real deal imo, strength , aggression went up..but i got really oily skin, some acne on face, and hair shedding (slight) but those where enough to warrant me to stop running it.

I suppose if you are prone to these sides, tread carefully.

I was running 4 caps per day, for a little less than 2 weeks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if he wants to step if up a notch the Tri fecta isnt the thing for him.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could run the Trifecta stack, but I think you'll be disapointed in your results when you compare them to hdrol. At some point down the road id give Andromass a try. Chances are good that its goin to be potent.

xGenericx

Awards
If your going DHEA than Def go with Andro Mass, or maybe wait for the price to come down.

cdsfx

Awards
in some way Andro series seems a bit like the evolved form of LG's M1D which I've had alot of success with. Can't wait to see those andromass logs!