3rd cycle: Dbol/Test/EQ/Var

dabo

Awards
Hey guys, I'm new to this site and still trying to figure it out but I want to know opinions on this cycle; possible gains, best way to keep them, typical results etc... I've done a lot of research but can't find anyone whose done this cycle nor do I know many people that have done this to ask. Most I know strictly either bulk only or cut only!

I'm planning on running:
dbol weeks 1-4 at 25mg/ED (never used before but for some size)
Test 400 (blend of cyp and enanthate) 1-14 at 500/week (as a base)
EQ 1-14 at 500/week (to increase appetite and i want garden hoses in my arms)
Anavar 12-16 50mg/ED (hopefully to harden up and keep strength up)

PCT: nolva and clomid, I know how to properly use them.

Previous cycling experience:
1. one Sustanon only cycle at 500mg, although the stuff was pretty bad;
2. then i got a great homemade batch of cyp and ran it for 10 weeks at 500, this one was great;
3. then i got some bunk eq and test e and ran 600 each for 12 weeks and it literally only brought me back up to where I was before on the test cyp cycle only. It was biogen labs and later we found out they waaay underdosed their product.

I've pct'd all cycles even though only one was successful

My stats:
5'9
BF 10-12%? maybe less but i'm very lean and strong as an ox for my size despite my gorilla long arms ha

I've always been lean so I'm not too worried about the dbol bloat and want to run a low dose for that reason but any input on this cycle would be much appreciated. I plan to start in about 2 weeks!

Thanks guys!

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
- PCT has nothing to do with how much a cycle is successfull or not.
- If you are really that lean and don't have any hard time getting rid of fat, what's the point of Anavar use ? At that dose you want see much except a very messed up lipid profile - optimal dose for UGL Anavar is at least 70mg ED and gives some fullness and hardness, nothing more. IMO it doesn't worth it.
- Always use one new drug at the time.
- Equipoise is one of the mildest anabolics, so the least absolutely minimum dose for it is 400mg/week and for at least 12 weeks but still little to no gains, only some hardness & vascularity - optimal dosing range is 600-1000mg for 14+ weeks.
- Personally don't really like & recommend Test blends.
- Always run an AI when aromatizable compounds are being administered - IMO the base of all cycles should be Testosterone so considering this, always run an AI no matter the compounds.

So considering all the above, that's what i would suggest:

Weeks 1-14 --> Test. E 400-500mg/week
Weeks 1-14 --> Equipoise 600-800mg/week
Weeks 1-4/6 --> D-bol 20-40mg ED
Weeks 1-16 --> Arimidex 0,50-1mg EOD OR Aromasin at 12,5-25mg ED
Weeks 9-14 --> Anavar 70-100mg ED (optional - talking about UGL not pharma grade Anavar)

PCT
Weeks 17-20 --> Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25mg ED
Weeks 17-20 --> Nolva 40 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED

P.S. 1) Some liver/lipid protections is recommended - nothing crazy unless you go with Anavar, only then you'll need more lipid protection.
2) Tell me what you think.

dabo

Awards
Hey man thanks a lot for the info. Like I said before, I'm real lean and don't have much fat on me. From what i heard, this test 400 is better than just test e alone so i'm trying it out. Also, my rational behind the VAR was to really solidify my gains at the end esp. since I'll be starting with dbol and cuttin some of that excess water out. I realistically hope to keep about 10-12 lbs of good mass with a good amount of strength and figured the VAR would help with that at the end.

You recommend going with arimidex all 16 weeks. What's your rationale behind that?
And also yes i plan on taking some liver protection during the orals, i left that out above tho, oops. I'm also almost 23 so just in case your wondering and started using after I turned 21 with about 5 years of lifting experience.

Also, about the eq, I know little people whove takin it, what kinda of results can I expect to see with eq, dbol, and test? i figured just to increase appetite and fill up with veins all over plus an increased oxygen levels? am i right or wrong with this assumption?

Thanks man

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
-So considering all the above, that's what i would suggest:

Weeks 1-14 --> Test. E 400-500mg/week
Weeks 1-14 --> Equipoise 600-800mg/week
Weeks 1-16 --> Arimidex 0,50-1mg EOD OR Aromasin at 12,5-25mg ED
Weeks 9-14 --> Anavar 70-100mg ED (optional - talking about UGL not pharma grade Anavar)

PCT
Weeks 17-20 --> Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25mg ED
Weeks 17-20 --> Nolva 40 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED

P.S. 1) Some liver/lipid protections is recommended - nothing crazy unless you go with Anavar, only then you'll need more lipid protection.
2) Tell me what you think.

I like this route, Id add a AI to pct,

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Hey man thanks a lot for the info. Like I said before, I'm real lean and don't have much fat on me. From what i heard, this test 400 is better than just test e alone so i'm trying it out. Also, my rational behind the VAR was to really solidify my gains at the end esp. since I'll be starting with dbol and cuttin some of that excess water out. I realistically hope to keep about 10-12 lbs of good mass with a good amount of strength and figured the VAR would help with that at the end.

You recommend going with arimidex all 16 weeks. What's your rationale behind that?
And also yes i plan on taking some liver protection during the orals, i left that out above tho, oops. I'm also almost 23 so just in case your wondering and started using after I turned 21 with about 5 years of lifting experience.

Also, about the eq, I know little people whove takin it, what kinda of results can I expect to see with eq, dbol, and test? i figured just to increase appetite and fill up with veins all over plus an increased oxygen levels? am i right or wrong with this assumption?

Thanks man
- The body has homeostasis, so on what drugs and what dosages/duration you are on won't play that much of a difference. But still just being on - at least - 5-6 times your natural Testosterone, trust me you aren't going to lose muscle.
- You don't want to use Anavar for getting rid of water, too much damage for the lipids - don't worth it.
- The rationale behind going an extra 2 weeks on the AIs is simple, the Enanthate ester is still active on the system for approximately 2 weeks.
- As far as Equipoise goes, with 400mg/week for at least 12 weeks minor gains, but much hardness,vascurality and increased appetite. With 600+mg/week for at least 12 weeks moderate lean/hard/ retainable gains with even more vascularity,hardness etc. It is a very mild drug in many aspects, so definately don't afraid to dose it high. Pretty much all AAS increase RBC to a certain degree.

I like this route, Id add a AI to pct,
Don't really have anything to do with PCT to be honest, as far as the gonadotropins go SERMS is all you need.

dabo

Awards
Thanks man. One more question:

Say I take the dbol, test, and instead of eq take deca, should I still take out the VAR? What dosage and how long should I run the deca? Do you think deca over eq? And what type of results plus keep able gains can should I expect?

I don't have a problem with bulking up instead of getting the benefits of eq but if I'm going to keep in the long run less off the deca combo, I'd rather go eq. What is your input on this idea?

Also, I have the cycle ready now but I can easily switch out the eq for deca and can get rid of the var fast if need be so that's not a concern.

Sorry for the 20 questions and probably sounding like a dumbass, but people I know have waaay to different body types than me for me to get accurate feedback and internet sources have only limited info that I desire. But yes I do research a lot.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated!

NavyMuscle29

Awards
I have ran that cycle, you are going to feel great...Between the pumps from the dbol, strength of the test, and the vascularity/joint support from the eq your going to be one happy camper.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Thanks man. One more question:

Say I take the dbol, test, and instead of eq take deca, should I still take out the VAR? What dosage and how long should I run the deca? Do you think deca over eq? And what type of results plus keep able gains can should I expect?

I don't have a problem with bulking up instead of getting the benefits of eq but if I'm going to keep in the long run less off the deca combo, I'd rather go eq. What is your input on this idea?

Also, I have the cycle ready now but I can easily switch out the eq for deca and can get rid of the var fast if need be so that's not a concern.

Sorry for the 20 questions and probably sounding like a dumbass, but people I know have waaay to different body types than me for me to get accurate feedback and internet sources have only limited info that I desire. But yes I do research a lot.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated!
- Leave the Anavar completely out, it has nothing whatsoever with your goals.
- I wouldn't suggest Deca for 3rd cycle or any other 19nor derivative. Generally when it comes to 19nor drugs, you are going to a cycle of more drugs (ex. DAs, HCG) so i wouldn't suggest them yet - but still it is your choice so:

Weeks 1-12 --> Test. E 400-500mg/week
Weeks 1-11 --> Deca 300-400mg/week
Weeks 1-14 --> Arimidex 0,50-1mg EOD OR Aromasin 12,5-25mg ED
Weeks 1-14 --> Bromocriptine 2,5-5mg ED OR Pramipexole 0,15-0,50mg ED
Weeks 9-14 --> HCG 500IU/week (split in 2 equal doses of 250IU)

PCT
Weeks 15-18 --> Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25mg ED
Weeks 15-18 --> Nolva 40 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED

P.S. 1) Stop with apologizing, there is no problem at all.
2) You're welcome :veryhappy:
3) Some liver/lipid protections is recommended - nothing crazy.

dabo

Awards
Ha ha thanks a lot man I appreciate all your help. Whatever I decide to do in a few weeks, I'll keep updated with results.

dabo

Awards
Hey I got a spin of a question here, figure Yaz you're best to ask about training.

I've changed my workouts dozens of times and my favorites are doing either push/pull/legs in a three day split, or i love doing some variation of chest/back one day, legs/shoulders another, bis/tris another in a 3 day split. I don't hear of many people doing the second training split i mentioned though. Is there a reason why? What are your thoughts on this?

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Hey I got a spin of a question here, figure Yaz you're best to ask about training.

I've changed my workouts dozens of times and my favorites are doing either push/pull/legs in a three day split, or i love doing some variation of chest/back one day, legs/shoulders another, bis/tris another in a 3 day split. I don't hear of many people doing the second training split i mentioned though. Is there a reason why? What are your thoughts on this?
The reason is that back is considered a big muscle group, i mean you need at least 3 or 4 exercise for it. Chest is considered a big muscle group obviously not that big but still can you give 100% the same day for both ? If you can there's no problem at all, whatever works for you, let other people aside on this one. When it comes to diet/training its a pretty individual choice, mostly trial & error.

I personally like to hit on the gym 2 muscle groups at the time, one big + one small (Back/tris, Chest/bis etc).