Rebound gyno. Need help! - AnabolicMinds.com

Rebound gyno. Need help!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Rebound gyno. Need help!

I completed a cycle of methadrol extreme about 6 wks ago which is superdrol, dymethazine, and lmg. I had very puffy sensitive nipples on cycle and started ATD the last week of the cycle. Then started pct which was nolva at 20/10/10/10, ATD at 50/50/25 and vitex and vitB6. I started to notice some minor lumps under both nipples right after pct was completed which was 2 weeks ago and some lactation comes out when I squeeze them. I started formestane 4 days ago because I can only get OTC stuff right now but I do have 15 nolva pills left. So does anyone have any advice??
    Thanks in advance

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

you need letro if you got lumps yo
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Ughh that's what I was worried about. Form won't do anything even if they're fresh lumps?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

OTC sstuff wont help you. if you got a lump you need some letro. b6, p5p, l dopa may stop lactation. come to thin about it if your lactating your going to need caber and prami too most likely
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

either way you should start letro asap. the longer you wait..... well really it dont matter how long you wait now cuz the lumps there
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

My twoifting partners took mdrol and pct'd with clomid and the other one did nolva and they are both lactating and have a lump under one nipple. Superdrol fcuks with prolactin gyno bad
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

you shouldnt have ran it so long or such a high dose. i got a little lump from sd but i stupidly ran it for 8 weeks at 30 a day. no lact though. ran latro for a month or two and it was gone
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ProPopper View Post
    either way you should start letro asap. the longer you wait..... well really it dont matter how long you wait now cuz the lumps there
    Letro should take care of the g lumps, and yes get some caber and prami for prolactin.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

I understand that I need letro but I dot have a source anymore. Or not until I see him this summer, but would adding the nolva I have left over help in addition to the formestane?
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jtcastro1 View Post
    I understand that I need letro but I dot have a source anymore. Or not until I see him this summer, but would adding the nolva I have left over help in addition to the formestane?
    google research chemicals letrozole, nolva/form wont get rid of the lumps from my understanding, btw your nolva dosing for pct 'couldve' been 20/20/10/10 as opposed to your 20/10/10/10 , im not of fan of atd's in pct some peeps do so dont. atds are AI's that are known as suicide inhibitors, it crushes(depending on dose) the crap out estro and it can cause estro rebound when you come off it, as you know we all respond differently to ph's , supplements etc etc.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

I'm a little sketchy about research Chems because they're grey areas/illegal to get correct?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

I'm a little sketchy about research Chems because they're grey areas/illegal to get correct?
    and taking your buddies illegaly aquired tabs isnt? if he does have breast cancer then sorry to him but for you to take his script is illegal. in most states its 5 years per pill
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

i use it for research on my lab rats, what illegal about that. we cant tell you where to get a legit source, or even talk about it, you'll get banned. with that said, I think it pretty funny that , here , at am there is an add for rc's lol you gotta keep your eyes open for that add, or use good ol'google
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

I know many sites to order from and no he doesn't have breast cancer, he gets then from a guy and gets them for me. But I am not the one who actually orders it to my house. I'm worried of I order Them to my house I'll get in trouble.
  15. New Member

I know many sites to order from and no he doesn't have breast cancer, he gets then from a guy and gets them for me. But I am not the one who actually orders it to my house. I'm worried of I order Them to my house I'll get in trouble.

Bro its not like you getting crack send to your house! i can guarantee you 100% you wont get in trouble, people get steroids delivered in the house every day and they even sign for it lol but its up to you.. take a chance you dont want to wear a bra right????

PS: Get tabs google Fempro Generic Femara if you looking for letro good luck

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rebound Gyno
    By paolucci0130 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 04:12 PM
  2. gyno aggrevated by Rebound XT ?
    By Rastar in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 02:07 PM
  3. Rebound XT for Gyno: Dosages?
    By TheMonster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1