Halodrol + Epistane Pulse

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Now I'm sure most have seen my thread from a couple weeks ago looking to run LV Turinabol (Primoridal Performances liquid Halodrol) for 7 weeks and stacking Epistane for the last 4 weeks of the cycle. Most said it's too harsh, so I decided to take a different approach and pulse the Epistane. This should minimize all side effects by I believe it's 40 or 60% in respect to running a straight cycle according to Dr. D.

LV Turinabol: Weeks 1-7 @ 75/75/75/75/75/75/90
Epistane (Pulse 4x/wk): Weeks 2-7 @ 30/30/40/40/40/40

I'm going to start dieting about 2 weeks before the cycle just to make sure everything is in check. My goal is to lose about 5% of bodyfat to get in that shredded conditioning for summer. Also want to get very dry, which these 2 will definately help, more-so the Epistane.

Thoughts?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah they will help. 5% is quite a bit even on a 12-14wk cycle. Your dosing of Epi needs to be higher to get a good effect. I pulsed it up to 70mg.

Are you going to run the halo and pulse the epi? are you asking which one will be better?? not sure how to help??

How many cycles have you ran??

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
yeah they will help. 5% is quite a bit even on a 12-14wk cycle. Your dosing of Epi needs to be higher to get a good effect. I pulsed it up to 70mg.

Are you going to run the halo and pulse the epi? are you asking which one will be better?? not sure how to help??

How many cycles have you ran??
I usually work fairly well with getting down bodyfat at a kind of retardedly fast rate. But hmm, maybe I will dose higher, I'm floating around about 5'6, 190 @ 13% bodyfat right now. Just getting back into it after a month and a half out due to surgery.

Yes, I was going to run the halo straight through, while pulsing the epistane along side of it.

I've ran 4 cycles, 7 weeks of halo @ 75mg, 5 weeks of super @ 20mg (last week @ 30mg), 6 weeks of promagnon @ 75mg, 5 weeks of M1,4ADD @ 120mg.

EDIT: Knowing now that I'm using the halo for a full cycle and pulsing the epi, what are your thoughts on pulsing the epi higher? You think I should just go for 40-50mg 4x/wk?

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Bump for anymore questions, comments or concerns. :)

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Alright well nothing negative was said atleast, lol.. :D

I've never seen this done before so I guess I'll be the guinea pig and log it here when I decide to start it up. Probably going to start May 16th so be on the lookout!

catty66

catty66

Awards
It's only my opinion, but I think you are making you're cycle more difficult than need be. Kept it simple and just do a straight cycle of one or the other. You are will get the same results.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
It's only my opinion, but I think you are making you're cycle more difficult than need be. Kept it simple and just do a straight cycle of one or the other. You are will get the same results.
Or maybe I'm making a pretty great cycle.

Definately not the same results, no way.

catty66

catty66

Awards
Maybe you're right. I have never pulsed. But if I did, the only oral that is worth pulsing is SD.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Just run the epi straight, I am thinking since your are cutting, the hdrol might not provide any added benefits whatsoever, add in something non methyl if you want like 11-oxo androlean or furaz, I think some of them might help with the fat loss

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Maybe you're right. I have never pulsed. But if I did, the only oral that is worth pulsing is SD.
I would be down to pulse SD, but not with Halo.. If I had more Epi I'd love to run that while pulsing SD alongside of it. I may actually try it sometime if I like this cycle.

Just run the epi straight, I am thinking since your are cutting, the hdrol might not provide any added benefits whatsoever, add in something non methyl if you want like 11-oxo androlean or furaz, I think some of them might help with the fat loss
I only have 1 bottle. How would Halodrol not provide any added benefits?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I think halo may help with strength gains, but if you are really cutting hard I think epi will give you better results if you ran that higher rather than stacking the 2, I think you'll just have added sides, get yourself another bottle of epi. And if you are worried about sides, a lot of the bloodwork I have seen from epi is not that bad, however I have seen seen some rough bloods from halo cycles. Lots of successful cuts while running epi cycles

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
I think halo may help with strength gains, but if you are really cutting hard I think epi will give you better results if you ran that higher rather than stacking the 2, I think you'll just have added sides, get yourself another bottle of epi. And if you are worried about sides, a lot of the bloodwork I have seen from epi is not that bad, however I have seen seen some rough bloods from halo cycles. Lots of successful cuts while running epi cycles
I see, and yeah I'd agree Epistane is better than Halodrol solo. But Halodrol still works well for cuts and recomps or lean bulks. A lot of people use it because it's so versatile in that aspect. Epistane I would say is a bit better for fat loss, but people still use that to bulk as well, the 1 thing I like a lot about it is that it's suppose to dry you out more.

I'm not too worried about sides, I've never had any bad side effects to be honest. But I think doing the cycle like this could work well in gaining some muscle while cutting some bodyfat. People love Halodrol solo, and Epistane solo, and Epistane pulses, so I can only imagine the 2 working very well together in this fashion. I guess we will see, I'm going to run it and log it on here so be on the lookout for it. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
MistrJay Anabolics 53
Anabolics 4