IP Anavar 15mg

th0m

Awards
Anyone tried IP Labs China 15mg Anavar tabbs or seen a lab test lately?

thanks
thom

th0m

Awards
not likely :)
his new tabbs are supposed to be good.
And the 15mg anavar just came out some months ago.
He also says "Anavar,oxandrolone 15mg- New, Pink ,we guarantee these against any lab test"

anyone?

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
i dont know man i wont ever run ip stuff just because of all the stuff i have heard about them.
dick

lvhost

Awards
Anavar

I am on my second day of anavar. These are small, pink, circular, and read IP on one side and 15 on the other. I'd appreciate any information that anyone with previous experience has to offer. Will I be ok with 15mg a day? When is the best time to ingest them? What can I expect? Etc..

Thanks,
lvhost

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I think they're estradiol tabs. JK, I hear they're ok, but wtf really knows? It's all conjecture until you get them tested. Personally, it's worth the expense.

LV: 15mg a day? I've never done less than 50 a day.

Var... there is no substitute.

samv12

Awards
am on them right now, and its some potent stuff. enjoy it man

Shock133

Awards
I am on my second day of anavar. These are small, pink, circular, and read IP on one side and 15 on the other. I'd appreciate any information that anyone with previous experience has to offer. Will I be ok with 15mg a day? When is the best time to ingest them? What can I expect? Etc..

Thanks,
lvhost
It depends on what "ok" is to you? 15mg is a very low dose of Anavar. If you've never tried it before I would suggest you try 45mg/day since you have 15mg tabs.

How long did you plan on running it and what are you expecting out of it?

There are quite a few opinions running around as to what is better for ingesting orals, i.e. all at once or split throughout the day. With as many people that have weighed in on the subject and with my experience I see no difference. I think it's up to the individual user. I personally split the dosage throughout the day.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I've only used IP's T-Bol before and was satisfied with it but based on the recent issues I'd stay away from them at the moment.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
not likely :)
his new tabbs are supposed to be good.
And the 15mg anavar just came out some months ago.
He also says "Anavar,oxandrolone 15mg- New, Pink ,we guarantee these against any lab test"

anyone?
I would not give IP gear to my dog if he needed it.

I have a bad memory of trying to find out what the coagulated stuff was on the bottom of a bottle of their test.

And their "var" has turned out to winny before so take at your own risk, its your body.