Ultimate Bulking Stack. Check it

xmonsterv23x

Awards
This is what im doing as of right now but kind of leary about starting the PH.

Currently taking 250mg Sustanon250 every week. Was thinking abouy adding this PH below, Here are the ingrediants...

Amount Per Serving

3- hydroxy- 5alpha- androst- 1- en- 17- one100mg
17- hydroxy- 2a, 17b- dimethyl- 5a- 3- one15mg
4- chloro- 17a- methyl- andro- 1,4- diol- 3,17b- diol15mg
2- cyano- 17a- methyl- 17b- hydroxy- androst- 3- 120mg
2a,17a- dimethyl- 17B, Hydroxy- 5a- androstan- 3- one15mg
4- chloro- 17a methyl androst- 1,4 diene- 3 17a- diol10mg
Milk thistle (80% silymarin)140mg
N- Acetyl- L- Cystine (NAC)110mg
Tongkat Ali (Long Jack)100mg
Saw Palmetto80mg
Chrysin750mg
Tribulus Terrestris200mg
Avena Sativa250mg
Muira Puma300mg.

That is my stack. I know the PH(several different ones combined) is veryy wild looking but was wondering if it would be safe to run the Sust250 along with it. Any comments would be much appreciated. I just need anyones opiniom on the stack, not to get bashed. Im currently 6"1 220lbs- 12%bf. Thanks

OafMister

Awards
Dont take that ph. You will die.

xmonsterv23x

Awards
Its called DecaFire by GE pharma. i have a verryyy high tolerance to PH's for some reason and have ran plenty of PH's before. just wanting to makesure i will still get gains from Sust if i begin to take this as well

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
U know ur body best but I can see no logical way that stacking that many PHs is going to be safe ...

boxer78

Awards
Who made that PH, Jack Kevorkian? It looks....hepatotoxic.

xmonsterv23x

Awards
Oh no doubt in my mind that its not completely safe. I have never once gotten bide sides from any PH ever and ive even double dosed. Ive used Hdrol, Superdrol,Epi, Phera, 1-ad, and turinabol before and never got 1 pimple or the slightess bit of Estrogenic effects. The only thing in this PH ive never tried before is Cynostane. this PH contains- 1-AD, 2 Forms of Halodrol, 2 forma of Superdrol, And Cynostane. I alsp have arimidex just incase i get bad sides, and have Clom and Nolva for a pct. i made sure i have all the things i need incase i get any Estrogenic effects. but for some reason my body has a verrryyy high tolerance and i feel as if im almost Immune to Estrogenic effects. Just wanting to know if i should expect some crazy gains and decent strength gains.

OafMister

Awards
He means that its liver toxic. Bro honestly why do somethin like this? just take some dbol or super sheeeit

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
If you can get Sus why not stick with the best stuff...

Sus250 or test E 15-20wks
EQ or Deca 15-18wks
kicked off with 4-5 wks of dbol or adrol

I mean why put your body and liver through the stress of all those orals. Plus you can build much more quality muscle.

I dont get the love with all these orals. They provide quick gains and then you loose it just as quick. And if someone says I gained 15lbs in 4wks and kept it all through PCT thats a load of crap. Man up and use a needle!

littlekev

Awards
Who made that PH, Jack Kevorkian? It looks....hepatotoxic.
Seriously i must agree! Their is no way i would run that, if im correct and what you wrote is accurate, kiss your liver goodbye man!

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
To much going on... Thought omnevol wad bad... Now this...

xmonsterv23x

Awards
I do manup and use a needle. I get hooked up with all of my stuff and only using the sust as an extra "kick" as youd say. I have liver armor and liver guardian along with milk thistle and hawthourne berrys. Your liver can recovery extremely fast. Sust250 is first injectable AA ive ever used and im not really looking to take more then one AA at each time. My boxing gym does not mind about PH's but im pushing it just by using the Sust.

xmonsterv23x

Awards
I actually have a good buddy who is halfway through a bottle of this and he looks great and feels great. I think everyone takes PH's a far bit too serious as for me ive never once experienced bad sides nor have i lost more then 2-4lbs after pct. I love how they make me feel for some reason and i love the gains from them. Also all of those ingredients are a serving size of 2 pills. Split all of those ingredients in half and its 1 capsule. You only take 1 with dinner and 1 with breakfast. All that you see above is the total amount of mg you will be consuming each day.

xmonsterv23x

Awards
Also i know it seems reallly harsh stacking these Hormones together but Powerlab nutrition also has a 5 PH stack called Androdrol and it has had great reviews and they are a great company.

OafMister

Awards
Your gonna do what you want and we cant stop you, only voice our opinions..just if you end up running this with your sus make sure you have ALL your supports in order which sounds like you do, imo probably double up on normal doseages, and then have a serm/serms for your pct, ....also if you do end up running it, log it

xmonsterv23x

Awards
oh i will most definitely log it for you guys so other people can try the Decafire, from what ive heard from people who have used it, it is pretty decent and only sides were some acne and aggression. Thank you guys for your opinions, All of the pct, serms and so on are all Liquid and used to take with a dropper so it will probably be better for absorption. No worries folks, I got everything i need just incase i have ANY bad sides and for my PCT. i will also start a log for after my cycle to see how much i lose and if anything crashes.