Nasty Lean Mass Stack (1test, 4ad, M4OHN or MD)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think:
250mg - 300mg 1test
400mg - 4AD
7-9mg - Methyl Dien

*OR*

250mg - 300mg 1test
400mg - 4AD
20mg - M4OHN

Concerns with combining 4ad with M4OHN?

Thanks Bros

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would go with the latter. I've never tried M-D, and don't know much about it, so I can't compare them.

As far as concerns with 4AD with M4OHN, they say it should be a good mass stack, but gyno could become an issue. There's a read on it over at DS's site from Pogue, I believe. Just keep some Nolva on hand during your cycle, and for pct, and you shoud be fine.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would do the M40HN, watching carefully for Gyno.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
why would m4ohn cause gyno it doesnt aromatize?
dick

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why would m4ohn cause gyno it doesnt aromatize?
dick
He will still be on the 4ad which does.

I read an interesting post yesterday by Patrick Arnold saying that basically we don't know everything about how gyno happens, because there are reports of people getting gyno on non-armomatizing cycles.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hmm... So should I stick with the 1test, 4ad, m4ohn plan?
The goal is strictly Lean Mass (going 4weeks, I'm thinking I can get ~8-13lbs.), and I won't be doing much (if any cardio) and I figured MD or M4OHN would lean me out along with a strength boast.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
As weird as this sounds the only thing m4ohn did for me was cause me to hold more water and gave me puffy nipples. Threw the rest out and hit nolva, all is well now.

Stingray

Awards
Im currently in week four of the following:
125mg 4add / 62.5mg OHT Trans
18mg M4OHN

I Like it so far I have adjusted the dosages as I went along trying to find a good combinatation and think I like where I am at. I started at 250 4add and 125 OHT and 8 Mg Of M4OHN I was not liking the high BP (even though I was on Hawthorn berry I was still running in the high 130's over 85) So I droped the trans by half and slowly uped the M4OHN until Im at 18mg a day now. My Libido is going strong, and I have a general feeling of well being. I am up about 5-7 pounds, some of it water weight undoubtably. I have noticed some ASS Kicking pumps from the M4OHN. I have been on 4add before and not noticed these type of pumps. Have not altered my diet at all as I am trying for small lean gains.

Just a little background:
Weight: 207
Height: 6'4''
Experiance: I have been lifting regulary for the last 3 years. I am no bodybuilder, I lift for pleasure and ego (I like when the younger girls stare at me :D even though my wife does not:smite: ) I have experamented with PH's a little in the past.

Hope this helps.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=301665&perpage=30&highlight=m1t&pagenumber=5

"gynecomastia is not fully understood. there may be many things that can aggravate it beyond just female hormones. growth factors such as IGF-1 can make it grow. some of these growth factors may be influenced by certain androgens themselves"

"ll estrogen is produced from the aromatization of androgenic precursors (testosterone or androstenedione)
we don't know why M-1-T or some other steroids that are not expected to still cause gyno
just accept the fact that we do not know"

- Patrick Arnold

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
i could understand a post cycle estrogen increase but hey whatev just run nolva.
Dick

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
progesterone issues though? M4OHN with 4ad?

Can Nolvadex combat that? I have some Vitex laying around, possibly take that for protection?

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
progesterone issues though? M4OHN with 4ad?

Can Nolvadex combat that? I have some Vitex laying around, possibly take that for protection?
This has been addressed extensively. Most recently in a thread about a 19nor/4ad cycle where Jergo debated it with Geoboy. Bobo has also posted about this. Both Bobo and Jergo, the latter drawing from the former, posted that the best treatment for gyno caused by progesterone is using nolva. The reasoning being, nolva reduces/eliminates estrogen which must be present for progesterone, so no more estrogen, no more progesterone.

Other solutions were discussed such as Bromo, which could be dangerous from what I understand, as well as vitex, I think.

cm5

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I say just use the M4OHN & the 1-test. I had great results with that stack (20mg m4OHN, 300mg 1-test). You'll get nice lean gains with no water retention. There's no need to add 4ad. If you take a high enough dose of the other compounds, all 4ad would really add is bloating.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I say just use the M4OHN & the 1-test. I had great results with that stack (20mg m4OHN, 300mg 1-test). You'll get nice lean gains with no water retention. There's no need to add 4ad. If you take a high enough dose of the other compounds, all 4ad would really add is bloating.
hmm...
The 20mg of M40HN would be enough to prevent the 1-test side effects? (lethargy, libido loss, etc.)?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
hmm...
The 20mg of M40HN would be enough to prevent the 1-test side effects? (lethargy, libido loss, etc.)?
Yeah, I felt great the whole cycle. I surprisingly had no libido loss until I started PCT, & lethargy was very little. I actually ran the M4OHN alone 2 weeks, then added 1-test for 5 more weeks.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This has been addressed extensively. Most recently in a thread about a 19nor/4ad cycle where Jergo debated it with Geoboy. Bobo has also posted about this. Both Bobo and Jergo, the latter drawing from the former, posted that the best treatment for gyno caused by progesterone is using nolva. The reasoning being, nolva reduces/eliminates estrogen which must be present for progesterone, so no more estrogen, no more progesterone.
I always thought tamoxifen merely binds to estrogen receptor sites, it doesn't block the formation of estrogen. Letrozole or Arimidex is needed to actually block the formation of estrogen.

In fact, in some cases, tamoxifen has been shown to indirectly increase amount of estradiol in your system in some studies. That's actually one of the reasons tamoxifen therapy doesn't work after a certain point for breast cancer patients and why they have to then switch to Arimidex or Letrozole (Letro, aka Femara, is a brand new drug released last year by Novartis).