• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any advice will be appreciated.

Will be doing a cycle in june and it will consist of:

Epi- 40/40/40/40
Androlean- Full dose for 6weeks
While on cycle i will be taking cycle support (also taken 2weeks prior)
Pct- Clomid 50/50/50/50, Erase and not sure yet what else to add yet..any suggestions? Wanted Hcgenerate but its always sold out.

Now im confused if i should start pct after week 4 while on AL for the other 2weeks or start it after the whole 6weeks..

On this cycle im looking for more of a recomp not really bulking.
Cals will be around 1900-2200 with low carbs and one day per week reload carbs, low fats 30-50g per day...And of course high protein.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did a Hdrol cycle before and just finished Androlean and liked it...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanx for the help

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
daa is a quite popular addition to pct as a test booster. maybe start epi 2 weeks after androlean and finish both up at the same time to start pct.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
daa is a quite popular addition to pct as a test booster. maybe start epi 2 weeks after androlean and finish both up at the same time to start pct.
Daa really didnt do anything for me..I tried Tcf-1 3 times and nada...
Starting the Epi 2weeks after AL sounds good didnt think of that for some reason lol....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya start the Epi two weeks into AL. As far as PCT, if no on the DAA, then a solid testofen product always helps me. Looking forward to the results bud.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Daa really didnt do anything for me..I tried Tcf-1 3 times and nada...
Starting the Epi 2weeks after AL sounds good didnt think of that for some reason lol....
I like this idea too.

Did you ever try dosing Tcf-1 at double the dosage? Im on my 3rd day on it right now, but nothing to report just yet. So far im taking it with breakfast, but I might start taking it a 2nd time right before a workout- if I do this, it will be about 2 weeks from now.

Ashwaganda is a tad weak but could help if added and Testofen is proven to work well.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya start the Epi two weeks into AL. As far as PCT, if no on the DAA, then a solid testofen product always helps me. Looking forward to the results bud.
Hell yah. I would hate to have to drop epi and still be "on". Epi is amazing, can't imagine tapering down a dose (maybe test into PCT though).

Epistane: 0/0/40/40/40/40
Androlean: 6/6/6/6/6/6

PCT 4 weeks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yah. I would hate to have to drop epi and still be "on". Epi is amazing, can't imagine tapering down a dose (maybe test into PCT though).

Epistane: 0/0/40/40/40/40
Androlean: 6/6/6/6/6/6

PCT 4 weeks.
Thats exactly what im going to do..For Pct still undecided not sure what to add..Daa did nada so im skipping that....Testofen seems pretty good. Any other one? I did the Trs stack but i loved Erase so im def having that in my pct

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like this idea too.

Did you ever try dosing Tcf-1 at double the dosage? Im on my 3rd day on it right now, but nothing to report just yet. So far im taking it with breakfast, but I might start taking it a 2nd time right before a workout- if I do this, it will be about 2 weeks from now.

Ashwaganda is a tad weak but could help if added and Testofen is proven to work well.
Yes at double dose. Did the 12 on 12 off..I did two doses 6hours apart with the last one an hour before workout..