Is tren a stronger compound then superdrol? - AnabolicMinds.com

Is tren a stronger compound then superdrol?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    hove131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    181

    Reputation

    Is tren a stronger compound then superdrol?


    Out of all the ph's/steroids where does tren sit at? I know its up there pretty high. I have some spawn and I'm just wanting to get some info on it as I have only ever cycled sdrol and epi.

  2. New Member
    whatwhat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    51

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hove131 View Post
    Out of all the ph's/steroids where does tren sit at? I know its up there pretty high. I have some spawn and I'm just wanting to get some info on it as I have only ever cycled sdrol and epi.
    Bump for reply, but Tren is considered "Roid of the gods" by quite a few people. You are talking about Tren ace right, not the ph tren?
  3. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It looks like you're asking about the PH. And it's honestly hard to say, because they're different compounds. SD is going to give potential for more size and gains and tren would give a lot of strength. Even though I think this is kind of like comparing apples to oranges, I'd say SD.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    •   
       

  4. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237106

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    that depends on what you looking for... tren will give crazy strength and some aggression with it, I think thats why is was banned. SD will give you size gains.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  5. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10109

    Reputation

    Thats up the individual and dosing. Since tren is non meth ive seen people run it up to 150mg, at that dose you can lift a house.

    But 30mg of SD is pretty fun too, have also read about guys running SD at 40mg which is just dumb IMO.

    Lots of stuff has to be taken int account if your going to try and say ones better than the other. sh!t why not stack them?
  6. New Member
    cowboy007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    322

    Reputation

    I think the sides of SD vs. Tren need to be considered in this debate, not just the benefits. You can run long cycles of Tren at high doses. Anything more than 4 weeks of SD at a moderate dose and you risk doing serious harm to your body.
  7. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10109

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy007 View Post
    Anything more than 4 weeks of SD at a moderate dose and you risk doing serious harm to your body.


    Very good point.
  8. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8929

    Reputation

    damnit i thought he meant actual trenbole- was like duh, no brainer


    ehh i think dienolone is more suited towards mass/strength wheras SD is strength, although SD does yield weight gain, alot is glycogen but it will still put on quality muscle provided diet/training/rest are in check......but its so harsh i will never use it again,
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  9. New Member
    DevlinRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    99

    Reputation

    im using both in my aas cycle. just coming off 4 weeks dbol, gonna run a small dose 3 week SD, and finish it with Oral tren, the real ****. with test E as a 10 week base. gains...nom nom nom nom
  10. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,816
    Rep Power
    4270485

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    SD is good for Halloween. You could easily dress up as Bart Simpson.
  11. New Member
    DevlinRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    99

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    SD is good for Halloween. You could easily dress up as Bart Simpson.
    at 30+mg...with some of the way people run it. easily.
  12. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8929

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DevlinRD View Post
    im using both in my aas cycle. just coming off 4 weeks dbol, gonna run a small dose 3 week SD, and finish it with Oral tren, the real ****. with test E as a 10 week base. gains...nom nom nom nom
    way to many orals, all of which are harsh, mixing oral tren and sd in the same cycle is borderline idiotic......


    i take it back- it qualifies as idiotic
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  13. New Member
    DevlinRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    99

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    way to many orals, all of which are harsh, mixing oral tren and sd in the same cycle is borderline idiotic......


    i take it back- it qualifies as idiotic
    i disagree. i have a 4 week spread between the two. ive seen many cycles with worse plans, as well as stacked orals. im not stacking at all. ive also ran SD solo. i know what to expect and how my body reacts. i think it will be a good run. to each there own.
  14. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,816
    Rep Power
    4270485

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    People will do what they want regardless of the risks. They don't care about the risks till they are sitting in the hospital bed wondering if it was really worth it. They think because they "feel fine" then they are fine. Little do they know whats really going inside there body and by the time the damage starts to show on the outside, its literally too late to do anything. The damage will have already been done.
  15. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8929

    Reputation

    4 weeks is not enough to stablize liver enzymes. And oral tren is VERY hepatoxic, do i think you will get jaundice? no, but your damn sure racking your body, and very very many people misunderstand what oral tren is best suited for
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  16. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,816
    Rep Power
    4270485

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I just found out that trenazone is also very hepatoxic. Don't be fooled that it may not be because its a trans-dermal. You can still have liver problems without being Jaundice.
  17. New Member
    DevlinRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    99

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I just found out that trenazone is also very hepatoxic. Don't be fooled that it may not be because its a trans-dermal. You can still have liver problems without being Jaundice.
    can you post a link? just interested, ive ran Trenazone before. solid product. actually have a bottle next to me on my desk haha.
  18. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,816
    Rep Power
    4270485

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DevlinRD View Post
    can you post a link? just interested, ive ran Trenazone before. solid product. actually have a bottle next to me on my desk haha.
    No link just my blood work after a 4 week run.
  19. New Member
    DevlinRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    99

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    No link just my blood work after a 4 week run.
    oh gotcha. howd your cycle turn out though?
  20. New Member
    cdsfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    575

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DevlinRD View Post
    can you post a link? just interested, ive ran Trenazone before. solid product. actually have a bottle next to me on my desk haha.

    Hey man what kind of gains did you experience on trenazone strength wise?
  21. New Member
    princeshock's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    119

    Reputation

    so trenazone is basicly as toxic as mythelated steroids, this low toxicity is bull crap? Someone fill me in..
  22. New Member
    mcgeier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    14975

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I just found out that trenazone is also very hepatoxic. Don't be fooled that it may not be because its a trans-dermal. You can still have liver problems without being Jaundice.
    Can you post your bloodwork or give any numbers?
    Wondering how it can be liver toxic when its a transdermal and a non methylated ph?
  23. New Member
    DevlinRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    99

    Reputation

    my gains strength gains were decent, i was using it for a cut, so most of my time went into cardio and light weight high reps.

    however, there is blood work posted on PHF that shows it isnt bad on the liver. but everyone reacts differently you know.
  24. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10109

    Reputation

    Tren isnt a meth so it technically shouldnt be bad on your liver but it is tough on BP, and very prone to give off gyno related sides. Shutdown is about equal to sd, a serm is needed during pct

    Post edited
  25. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,816
    Rep Power
    4270485

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Can you post your bloodwork or give any numbers?
    Wondering how it can be liver toxic when its a transdermal and a non methylated ph?
    Ok here ya go.

  26. New Member
    cdsfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    575

    Reputation

    T-bone what was your diet like and what support supps did you use? I saw the bloodwork on phf but at the same time know that they delete negative logs about their products.
  27. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,816
    Rep Power
    4270485

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cdsfx View Post
    T-bone what was your diet like and what support supps did you use? I saw the bloodwork on phf but at the same time know that they delete negative logs about their products.
    I follow The Metabolic Diet. I was trying to cut down/lose fat but ended up adding a little extra calories and gaining strength while leaning out only slightly. Only support supplement I took was Liver Juice by Primordial performance. Other regular supplements were Krill Oil, protein, creapure, multi-vitamin, PES Shift, and Erase at 1 cap a day.
  28. New Member
    princeshock's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    119

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I follow htp://metabolicdiet.com The Metabolic Diet[/url]. I was trying to cut down/lose fat but ended up adding a little extra calories and gaining strength while leaning out only slightly. Only support supplement I took was Liver Juice by Primordial performance. Other regular supplements were Krill Oil, protein, creapure, multi-vitamin, PES Shift, and Erase at 1 cap a day.
    Doesn't sound like it does too much...i was gonna get it but now it sounds like half assed results..
  29. New Member
    smt1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    450

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Tren is a meth so it technically should be bad on your liver but it is tough on BP, and very prone to give off gyno related sides. Shutdown is about equal to sd, a serm is needed during pct
    Tren (neither the "tren" PH, or real trenbolone, or dienelone (trenazone)) is not 17a-methylated, however, non-methyls can be harsh on the liver as well.
  30. New Member
    smt1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    450

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ok here ya go.
    Those are very surprising numbers. Are you sure it wasn't because one of the oral supplements you were taking? Asking because it's unlikely _any_ transdermal would have caused that kind of liver enzyme elevation, including taking extremely hepatotoxic ones like methyltrienolone transdermally. This is because transdermal steroids don't end up in the liver for the most part, except for a small amount that finds its way into the liver via the portal vein.

    I'm curious to see if anyone else has seen that kind of elevation w/ trenazone.
  31. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,816
    Rep Power
    4270485

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smt1 View Post
    Those are very surprising numbers. Are you sure it wasn't because one of the oral supplements you were taking? Asking because it's unlikely _any_ transdermal would have caused that kind of liver enzyme elevation, including taking extremely hepatotoxic ones like methyltrienolone transdermally. This is because transdermal steroids don't end up in the liver for the most part, except for a small amount that finds its way into the liver via the portal vein.

    I'm curious to see if anyone else has seen that kind of elevation w/ trenazone.
    I was also taking AndroHard Version 1 at the bottle recommended dosage. So if you want to play the blame game and look at other companies for fault than go ahead. I didn't think a transdermal product could cause that much damage but I found out I was wrong. Luckily I didn't run it for more than 4 weeks. Well 4 weeks 3 days to be exact. I've got 6 more bottles I have to get rid of or trade. I'm sticking with regular old basic supplements. I had help setting up my cycle from a senior member of this board and he is also a board sponsor and has been a board moderator. One of the reasons I didn't want log it is because of the BS that goes along with message boards and forums.
  32. New Member
    cdsfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    575

    Reputation

    Thx for sharing your blood work man and your experience its helped me out alot. Im wondering though because my diet will be nearly 2000 calories a day (out of 3000) of good carbs if that will make a difference with my experience. Ultimately because of you sharing your experience though I'm taking Trenazone much more seriously and will hopefully not encounter the same problems at the end of my cycle.
  33. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,816
    Rep Power
    4270485

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The Bad cholesterol hike and good cholesterol drop is kind of nuts. I did get some serious strength gains but with the drastic changes in health in such a short period its not worth it for me to take it anymore.
  34. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22017

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smt1 View Post
    Those are very surprising numbers. Are you sure it wasn't because one of the oral supplements you were taking? Asking because it's unlikely _any_ transdermal would have caused that kind of liver enzyme elevation, including taking extremely hepatotoxic ones like methyltrienolone transdermally. This is because transdermal steroids don't end up in the liver for the most part, except for a small amount that finds its way into the liver via the portal vein.

    I'm curious to see if anyone else has seen that kind of elevation w/ trenazone.
    It avoids the first-path hepatic effect, however this does not mean it does not have adverse side effects.

  35. New Member
    cdsfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    575

    Reputation

    just don't underestimate it. Thats why I added liver longer, and extra hawthorne berry in addition to cycle assist among other things lol.
  36. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10109

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smt1 View Post
    Tren (neither the "tren" PH, or real trenbolone, or dienelone (trenazone)) is not 17a-methylated, however, non-methyls can be harsh on the liver as well.
    Yeah I responded on my i fone and had some typing issues. Ment to say non meth and lighter on the liver compared to other PH"s

    Messed up
  37. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8929

    Reputation

    your LDL raised to 260's IN FOUR WEEKS?!


    w.t.f man

    this **** is killer then. My ldl didnt raise that high on injectable's till the 5th month
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  38. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,816
    Rep Power
    4270485

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    your LDL raised to 260's IN FOUR WEEKS?!


    w.t.f man

    this **** is killer then. My ldl didnt raise that high on injectable's till the 5th month
    It went up about 80-100 points. Crazy yeah. This is why I'm staying away. Getting rid of the rest of my bottles. I'm damn lucky I only stayed on for 4 weeks!.
  39. New Member
    catty66's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    48
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    168

    Reputation

    Wow, I get about the same LDL, HDL numbers after running SD. I love tren. But it hates my nipples. And I don't even think about sex for about 2 to 3 months after cycle. Not too cool if you are married to a nympho like my wife. My bp can get to over 150/80 on some days. I get the most weight gain from SD, but it makes me feel like hell by the end of the second week. At 44, I have had to swear these two off. I miss the gains from them, but definetly not the sides
  40. Senior Member
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    930

    Reputation

    So, to stay on topic, is Tren stronger than Sd? I have pulsed Sd and spawn and I have found that Spawn leaned me out more and Sd gave me wicked pumps. Not sure if this helps answer the question since there is a debate as to whether Spawn had epi in it or phera. I say Epi since I leaned out beatifully. Both gave nice strength although SD gave me noticeable results even pulsed at 10 mgs twice a week. So based on this, i would say SD is stronger.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Which is stronger Tren or Phera?
    By Justing2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 11:57 AM
  2. Bridging Debate: Stronger Compound 1st or 2nd
    By 17amethyl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 08:13 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 03:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in