GYNO ELIMINATION

cmuraira

Awards
Back in November I ran a PH cycle and about 2 months ago began seeing some gyno developing. I have a plastic surgeon in the family and he told me it was a mild case, but to me it's a severe case because I'm not cool with the idea of having puffy nipples and lumps under them. I have done weeks of research now on elimination of the gyno and have come to the conclusion of using a combination of letro/nolva but I was wondering if someone has recently tried this and what/if any their results were. Also I have read a few places where people suggest running another cycle while doing the letro/nolva combo to increase the effectiveness and also still get something out of the cycle.

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
Ive ran letro and nolva for 2 months and noticed very mild reduction, ended up just getting it cut out, but the doc left a little too much gland behind and might need revisional surgery to finish the job.

hove131

hove131

Awards
Did you two post cycle correctly after cycling with nolva or clomid? Just curious...

cmuraira

Awards
thanks I've heard so many people say it's gotten rid of their gyno but of course everyone's body does work differently. Compared to some my case is very mild but it is still noticeable, I have very little soreness so that's not an issue but I do want to get rid of the puffiness/swollen look.

hove yeah i ran nolva but I came down with the flu and never finished the complete dosage that I should have

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Letro, evista has been shown to work well, dht also has been promising.

cmuraira

Awards
I have run letro before with success, and now I always use an ai like exemestane during cycle. How long was your pct? And at what doses did you use nolva or clomid or torem?
How did you dose the letro? and I was thinking about following it with nolva @ 20/20/10 to prevent any rebound gyno.

As for my PCT it was planned to be 4 weeks but like I said I caught a bad flu during it and never finished it. I was going 30/30/20/10 but I got sick during the 2nd week.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
That could be the cause of it for sure. I got the flu during my pct of my first mdrol cycle.

whosurmama

Awards
check out this site it is very helpful

basskilleronline.com/gyno-prevention-reversal.shtml (new account dont have enough points to post link so copy and paste)

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
man gyno is a B**** lol. be careful with letro though, it should not be taken lightly. that **** can screw your lipids (cholesterol), your sex drive, cause lethargy, and for me took about 4 months after my 2 month letro cycle followed by nolva for sex drive and erections to return to normal. I would probably never use a dosage as high as 2.5mg again. It's a good idea to try to get rid of gyno chemically before considering surgery. It's an even better idea to determine if you really have TRUE gyno by getting LEAN and assessing your chest/nipple region. This way if you were to consider surgery it would actually yield better results because the doc won't have to work around fat and could shape the chest better. Then you end up with a lean body and a nice chest. But of course...easier said than done eh? lol.