prohormones or steroids

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.67%

prohormones or steroids

was looking into trying ph again.but with all the pct's and buying them,the cost is not much differant than steroids and pcts.
    decent pct for ph is under the table so why stop there?
    are the end results alot differant from ph and steroids?
    was thinking of equipoise as i am not concerned about the mass,just a smaller amount of decent muscle.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.06%

most of the "ph" that are currently out ARE steroids. your question is kinda all over the place btw.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.17%

SERMs may be a gray area, but you're extremely unlikely to get pinched for buying them. I would be nervous as hell ordering real gear over the internet. If I had access to a local, legit source, I wouldn't consider PH/PS/DS.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.35%

I am about to wrap up a cycle of Purus Labs Halovar. Out of 10, I would give it a solid 9. I gained about 8lbs with strength increases between 15% on minor muscle groups and upwards of 30% on major groups. Just for example: Bench went from 265 for 8 reps to 265 for 12 reps x 3 sets. I did not notice any significant side effects (very slight acne on back and shoulders, mild aggression a few hours after 2nd dose,back pumps). I am about to start PCT with Purus Labs Recycle. Total investment was about $85.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i consider all ph's steroids. same side effects, same results, they're all synthetic hormones therefor they're roids
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    i consider all ph's steroids. same side effects, same results, they're all synthetic hormones therefor they're roids

sounds like someone who's never used real gear before.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.85%

Once ingested into the body PH's are converted to steroids. They are steroids.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.94%

SERMs are a grey area, but even there, for shorter cycles, there are OTC options.

Prohormones convert to steroids (some are also active steroids) and designer steroids (epistane, superdrol, etc.) are actual steroids.

Here's the thing. You can either go the illegal route and buy injectables or illegal orals, or you can go the legal route and by them OTC.

If you want a non-toxic, natural prohormone product, checkout the Androseries from Primordial Performance.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.74%

Quote Originally Posted by mark s View Post
    was looking into trying ph again.but with all the pct's and buying them,the cost is not much differant than steroids and pcts.
    was thinking of equipoise as i am not concerned about the mass,just a smaller amount of decent muscle.
    If your set on price, you can find cheap but very potent ph/ds as one other pointed out, everything for around 85 bucks. Actual aas are a whole other ball game, do you want to procure it legaly through a doctor, get it illegaly? I think some of the more traditional aas cycles will garner you good gains that seem more permanent because of the length of cycle. Ultimatly I think aas are goin to be the ultimate in results.

I would like to mention though, that the Androseries is providing real alternatives to traditional aas. Considering they are legal, 2 out of the 3 have proven themselves and the 3rd one that is shipping for the first time will most likely work very well also. Its just the price that would probably turn you away, but we do offer generous discounts in exchange for logging your cycle.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.5%

i woudl reccomend test e or cyp as a base for first cycle AND ALL FUTURE CYCLES. and add stuff from there and tweek it from cycle to cycle.

I would not rec oral onyl cycles (just me)
    but i have used some pro-h's during a cyle of say test or test/tren or test/ mast ect. and had great results.

used M1D whil on my hrt (200mg ew teste) and found it added to my normal results. did this with EPI also.
    I would rec that for first timer.
    after some exp i would rec beastdrol (SD) with maste and teste i found that to be very nice.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.67%

Cheers lads,its good be able to talk about this subject without being talked down to.going to carry on doing lots of research and talking.from from I can see otc pct's don't match the potency of ph's.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.99%

Cheers lads,its good be able to talk about this subject without being talked down to.going to carry on doing lots of research and talking.from from I can see otc pct's don't match the potency of ph's.
    Don't kid yourself, most people including on here won't actually help getting the gear for you which IS THE BIGGEST THING lmfao. You can talk about it as much as you want but if you can't get it whats the point. there's not much real world Gear socialization. Atleast so far this is what i have witnessed.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.94%

Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    Don't kid yourself, most people including on here won't actually help getting the gear for you which IS THE BIGGEST THING lmfao. You can talk about it as much as you want but if you can't get it whats the point. there's not much real world Gear socialization. Atleast so far this is what i have witnessed.
    Finding sources is easy, finding sources you trust... even with a ton of information at your disposal it's tough to really trust any source till you've used them.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    sounds like someone who's never used real gear before.
    lol i just hate injections. i stopped after my 3rd week of test e and tren, my ass was so freakin sore. i slap 20lbs off an SD cycle, cheaper and easier to get than dbol and other stuff
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.99%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Finding sources is easy, finding sources you trust... even with a ton of information at your disposal it's tough to really trust any source till you've used them.
    best way is getting the stuff handed to you in person. This online stuff is a disaster waiting to happen...
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.5%

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    lol i just hate injections. i stopped after my 3rd week of test e and tren, my ass was so freakin sore. i slap 20lbs off an SD cycle, cheaper and easier to get than dbol and other stuff
    also most toxic and unsafe way to go about cycleing.... think about that.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    also most toxic and unsafe way to go about cycleing.... think about that.
    this is true, touche lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best way to take prohormones/oral-steroids?
    By micjakson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 07:33 PM
  2. Rest while on Prohormones/Steroids
    By Jerseyboy884 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 01:09 AM
  3. Steroids vs. Prohormones
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 02:38 PM
  4. Steroids & Prohormones powder