Epi 2a3a by Vital Labs anyone had experience with this product? - AnabolicMinds.com

Epi 2a3a by Vital Labs anyone had experience with this product?

1. New Member

Epi 2a3a by Vital Labs anyone had experience with this product?

Has any one used Epi 2a3a by Vital Labs? The supp store near me just got it in and I wanted to see if any one was familiar with it.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Joepower View Post
    Has any one used Epi 2a3a by Vital Labs? The supp store near me just got it in and I wanted to see if any one was familiar with it.
    Weird I just came across this brand, first time I've seen it. Looking to grab 4 bottles of epi for back-stock and I'm trying to find the brand with the most feedback atm. This has basically none. Please let me know how the experience goes.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

i just found this too. im kinda skeptical of it though because the site its on it has tons of products but they are all out of stock and say to by that instead
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.

Bump. I still can't find any logs/review about Vital Labs Epistane.

Vital labs Epi is listed as: 2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol

VS Havoc by RPN which is listed as: 2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

I don't know enough about the structural difference between two, but as you can see they are not identical compounds.

(unless methyletioallocholano = methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol?)

Can anyone explain the difference between the two? Is one better than the other? ...Thanks!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.

Talking Finally found something...

Hey Guys,

After searching over all the pro hormone forums I finally found something about the compound in vital labs epi! (sorry can't post a direct link to sed forum)

2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyletioallocholanol does not in fact = 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol. There is a slight dif. but it does not seem to be anything too significant. so in essence it is the same compound. (sorry, still don't know the exact dif. in the structure.. not a chemist lol)

However, the good news is Epistane by Vital labs is actually the identical compound as Hemaguno by Spectra Force Research. both chains are EXACTLY the same and end with Methyletioallocholanol.

There are many logs about Hemaguno on the net. (it looks like it was discontinued back in '08) so basically this is just Hemaguno back from the dead! ...BTW Hemaguno used to cost $89.99 a bottle before it was discontinued!!

After briefly reading a few reviews about Hemaguno, it looks like many people did in fact say they saw better gains from Hemaguno vs havoc. so this leads me to believe that since hemaguno> havoc .... vital labs epi > havoc!

Either way, it should be atleast AS GOOD as havoc if not better. So, I'm on board, I'm stocking up today!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My experience with USP Labs Jacked
    By BettrBdyMitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 10:39 PM
  2. Anyone have any experience with Evo-Labs?
    By Brian5225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 10:36 AM
  3. MUSCLE - any experience with the product?
    By Tim J in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 12:35 PM